Take you to Mom and Dad for the weekend?
我爸妈刚好很喜欢他 – 你知道问题在哪儿吗?
My mom happens to love him. – You know what the problem is?
大家都说金钱不能买♥♥来快乐 但其实没人真正相信这话
Everybody says money can’t buy happiness, but nobody actually believes it.
特里普 你的坚持真的很感人 真的
Tripp, your persistence is touching. It really is.
但是在5点的时候 我走出这里就会回到马克斯那里
But at 5:00 a.m. I walk out of here and go back to Max.
所以你是说到5点前我还有时间
So you’re saying I have until 5:00 a.m.
不! 这不是我要说的
No! That is not what I’m saying.
现在 既然气焊枪已经爆♥炸♥了
Now, since the torch is blown,
我们就用这里的遥控器来引爆你的可塑炸♥药♥
we’ll use a controlled blast with your C-4 on the clutch there.
哦 我们知道精准地控制炸♥药♥的用量
Oh, we all about the controlled blast.
是啊 这是个好的改变
Yeah, that’d be a nice change of pace.
我只是想说 我并不是为了这些炸♥药♥而利用你们
And I just want you lads to know that I’m not just using you for your explosives.
哦 我们没这么想
Oh, we ain’t thought that.
快去看一下是怎么回事
Just go and check on that now.
石头剪刀布? – 好的
Ro-sham-bo? – Okay.
但是不准小便 不准偷袭 不准用炸♥药♥ 不准用阿帕奇直升飞机
But no pee, no sneak attacks, no dynamite, no Apache helicopters,
而且不准用核武器 – 马上给我去看看 听到了吗?
and no nuclear weapons. – Just go and check on them, all right?
再把里面那个人给干掉
And kill whoever’s up there.
见鬼! 他总是出剪刀
Dang! He always throws scissors.
我为什么要出布呢? 为什么呢 “水果冻”?
Why do I go with paper? Why, Jelly?
你为什么总是出布呢? 你知道他会出剪刀 应该出石头啊
Why do you always go with paper? You know he’s going with scissors. Go with rock.
哟
Yo.
你好
Hello.
有人吗?
Anybody in here?
有吗?
Hmm?
嘿 伙计
Hey, man.
我知道你在里面
I know you’re in here.
我不想开枪打你 特里普 知道吗?
I don’t wanna shoot you, Tripp. Okay?
我只是…
I just…
我只想抢银行
I just wanna rob banks.
但我已经不知道现在到底是怎么了
And I don’t know what’s happening any more.
打劫的事吗?
With the heist?
是啊… 打劫的事 所有事
Yeah with the… With the heist. With everything.
我现在应该是全世界最开心的人
I should be the happiest guy in the world right now.
我有份好工作 我和我最好的朋友一起做事
I got a great job. I work with my best friend.
那些时光都很美好
The hours, they’re ideal.
但我们以前从来不用向人开枪 你知道吗?
But we never had to shoot people before, you know?
我们以前从不用杀任何人
We never had to kill anybody before.
伙计 可以拜托你从那儿出来吗?
Man, can you please just come out of there?
要知道 对着一台打印机说这些话太奇怪了
You know, it’s weird saying all this stuff to a photocopier.
听着 我并不想这么消极 明白吗? – 明白
Look, I am not trying to be negative, okay? – Okay.
而是… 我的意思是
It’s… All I’m saying is
也许我不适合抢银行 知道吗?
maybe I’m not good at robbing banks, you know?
也许这不是上帝让我来做人的目的
Maybe this is not what Jesus put me on this earth to do.
我是说 我的祖父贩卖♥♥私酿酒
I mean, my grandfather, he sold moonshine
我父亲是个性惯犯
My father was a repeat sex offender.
所以我身体里流的是罪犯的血
I mean, being a criminal is in my blood.
但这话只对你说
But between you and me,
我总是梦想可以在水上乐园工作
it’s always been my dream to work in a water park.
我理解
I hear you.
不管怎么样 我都觉得你的确是个非常好的抢匪
You know, for whatever it’s worth, I think you’re a really great bank robber.
你说真的? – 没错
You mean that? – Mmm-hmm.
我是说 你这么说不是因为我拿枪对着你的小♥弟♥弟♥?
I mean, you’re not just saying that ’cause I got a gun pointed at your dick?
不 不 听着 今晚在这里发生的事都不是你的错
No, no. Listen. Nothing that has gone wrong here tonight is your fault.
你被人算计了
You’re being sabotaged.
这儿 看看 看这个 放松点
Here, look. Look at this. Easy.
我要给你看点东西 看到了吗? – 嘿!
I’m gonna show you something. See? – Hey!
嘿 你是从哪里…
Hey, where’d you…
噢 伙计 你从哪里弄来这些东西的?
Oh, man, where’d you get those?
我之前从你行李箱里偷来的 不过听着
I stole these from your suitcase earlier. But listen.
瞧 就算有… 就算有其他频宽的干扰
Look, watch. Even with… Even with a foreign bandwidth interference,
这个雷♥管♥都应该正常工作 你看
the detonator should work. Watch.
没反应 是谁替你们调整这个的?
Nothing. Who modified this for you?
我们的上家 你还好吗? – 不 谁是你们的上家?
Our point man. Are you okay? – No. Who’s your point man?
好吧 我很肯定我不该告诉你这个
Yeah, I’m pretty sure I’m not supposed to tell you that.
不管是谁调整了这个 他都想干掉你
Whoever modified these is trying to kill you.
可能是你们的上家 或者是…
It’s either your point man or…
你有多了解”花生酱”? – 嘿 老兄!
How well do you know Peanut Butter? – Hey, bro!
我和”花生酱”就像兄弟一样 你懂吗?
Me and Peanut Butter, we’re like brothers, you understand me?
我懂! 我懂! – 不 事实上我兄弟是个混♥蛋♥
Yeah! Yeah! – No, actually my brother is a prick.
我和”花生酱”就像在一个浴缸里洗澡的那些同性恋一样
Me and Peanut Butter are like a couple of best-friend gay dudes in a bathtub.
我们俩就他妈有这么亲密 你懂吗?
That’s how fucking tight we are. Okay?
听着 这涉及到一大笔钱
Look. There’s a lot of money at play.
你必须从各个角度来考虑
You have to look at all the angles.
要知道 虽然他从没去过这里的茶水间
You know, he did know about that freezer
但他却知道那里有冰箱
even though we had never been in that kitchen.
话说回来 只是个茶水间而已
Then again, it is a kitchen.
讲得好 – 你们的上家是谁? – Touché.
Touch茅. – Who’s your point man?
看着我 伙计 我他妈脑子里一团乱 你可以相信我 谁是你们的上家?
Look at me, man. I’m a fucking mess. You can trust me. Who’s your point man?
好吧 好吧 在这里 拿去看吧
All right, fine, here. There. Look at it.
他叫维斯勒德伦 我们从没见过他
Name’s Vicellous Drum. We never met him.
但我们收到他的支票 而且他的情报也是准确的
But his cheques cleared and his info was straight.
从没当面见过他 只收到国传真
Never saw a face, just a fax.
收到传真很正常吗?
Is getting a fax normal?
是的 你以为人人都喜欢用电子邮件 是吗?
Yeah, yeah, you think everybody’d be into the e-mail, right?
得了吧 那些警♥察♥有千百种方法来跟踪那玩意
Nah, see. The cops, they got a million ways to track that stuff,
但他们却忽视了反传真技术
but they kind of skipped on the anti-fax technology.
你知道吗? 而且 这个… 人人都觉得有书面存档更方便
You know? Plus, it… Everybody likes the convenience of a hard copy.
我不是想故意吓你
I don’t mean to frighten you,
但你发现这次的同谋活动有什么迹向吗?
but do you think there could be something to this conspiracy theory?
嗯 我不想…
Well, I don’t wanna…
我不想对任何人人身攻击
I don’t wanna impugn anyone’s character,
但有一天晚上 我看到雷克斯在量金库
but the other night I caught Rex measuring the vault.
我问他在干什么 他说他想看看
I asked him what he was doing and he said he was trying to see
是否有足够空间存放新外币
if there was enough room for the new foreign currencies.
噢 天呐 那太奇怪了 – 是啊
Oh, my God, that’s so weird. – It is.
他知道系统什么时候会失灵
He would know when the system was down.
噢 天呐 就是他
Oh, my God, he would.
而且他已经无数次地向我们透露 他在打劫银行的程序方面
Well, and of course, as he’s had to tell us multiple times, he’s an expert
是个专家
at bank-robbery procedure.
你说对了 – 但是 布莱思先生
You’re right. – But, Mr. Blythe…
什么? – 他简直就是个白♥痴♥
What? – …he is such a dork.
有人看到过我的葡萄糖注射剂吗?
Anyone seen my glucose shot?
噢! – 拿椅子来!
Oh! – Get a chair!
噢 天呐 噢! 你会好起来的 噢 上帝啊
Oh, my gosh. Oh! You’re gonna be okay. Oh, my goodness.
你们有糖吗? 雷克斯呢?
Does anybody have any sugar? Rex?
没有 我不吃零食
No, I don’t snack.
好了 托住他的头 托住他的头
Okay, hold his head. Hold his head.
起火了! 起火了!
Fire! Fire!
起火了!
Fire!
哪里起火了?
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Where’s the fire?
这个人需要注射葡萄糖
This man needs a glucose shot
不然他就会死掉 我要去拿
and otherwise he’s gonna die, and I’m gonna go get it
你阻止不了我 大家都来吧
and you can’t stop me. Come on, everybody.
好吧 但哪里起火了?
Okay, but where’s the fire?
所以你们经常和这个叫维斯勒德伦的家伙合作吗?
So, do you work with this Vicellous Drum guy a lot?
是啊 他曾经拿我们作诱饵
Yeah. We were decoys for him once.
他让我们抢劫捷飞络公♥司♥ 而他自已去打劫市区的一所大公♥司♥
He had us rob this Jiffy Lube while he pulled this big heist downtown.
那个叫捷飞络的鬼地方只有一群懒鬼 根本没钱捞
Bummer is this lube place has got, like, no cash in it.
我们只弄到了大约80加币
I mean, we scored like 80 bucks Canadian.
嘿! 噢 布莱思先生糖尿病犯了
Hey! Oh, Mr. Blythe is having a diabetic fit.
我们必须找到他的注射剂 快来 快来 快点 快点
We have to find his shot. Come on, come on, come on, come on.
我的枪呢?
Where’s my gun?
在壁架下找找 我们在朱利叶管教所经常把违♥禁♥品♥藏在那儿
Check under the ledges. That’s where we hid contraband in Joliet.
用口香糖把货粘在壁架下面
Stuck it under there with gum.
等等 你是个前科犯 竟然还在这里做银行保安?
Wait. You’re an ex-con and you’re guarding this bank?
是的 我在我的简历上使用了一些公民自♥由♥权
Yeah. I might’ve taken a few liberties on my resume.
你为什么进监狱? – 不是因为抢劫银行
What were you in jail for? – Not bank robbery.
我犯了其它不太有害的… 你懂吗?
I committed other victimless… You know?
邮件诈骗罪 我通过邮件诈骗过好多次
Mmm-hmm. – Mail fraud. I did a lot of mail fraud.
嗯