…in banks, but I’m 4 in cyber-grift.
嘿 那对你来说真不错啊
Hey! Good for you, there.
你知道吗? 我现在就可以走出去说我的耳朵是被
Hey, you know what? Now I can go around and I can say I got my ear shot off
全国排名第四的网络诈骗犯给打掉的
by the fourth-best cyber-grifter in the country.
是啊 你可以这么说 – 你还想打掉我的小手指吗?
Yeah, you could say that. – Hey, you wanna shoot my pinkie off?
你刚刚是不是打了我的胳膊?
Did you just punch me in the arm?
他刚刚是不是打了我的胳膊?
Did he just punch me in the arm?
好了好了 我们排在第几?
Okay, now, where are we ranked?
快啊 – 好吧
Come on. – All right.
我们第674?
We’re number 674?
他们大概没把我们刚刚跨国干的那票算进去吧
Well, they probably ain’t took into account that international job we just pulled.
我们在温尼伯(加拿大城市)打劫了一家捷飞络(汽车保养公♥司♥) – 不 在这儿
We hit a Jiffy Lube in Winnipeg. – No, it’s here.
你们在萨吉诺(美国小镇)汽车抛锚 然后被抓住了
You got picked up in Saginaw after your car broke down.
对 发动机出问题了
Right. The engine gummed up.
什么 你打劫了捷飞络之后发动机就出问题了?
What, your engine gummed up after robbing a fucking Jiffy Lube store?
你知道吗 我们倒没觉得有那么讽刺
You know, it’s not that ironic to us.
哦 天啊 我把大家给害了 老兄
Oh, God. I broke the chain, man.
他们会杀了我的 老天保佑啊!
They’re gonna fucking kill me. Jesus God in heaven!
淡定 你可以先做污点证人 再进监狱
Relax. You can always turn state’s evidence and go to jail.
什么? 你觉得那么做我会好受吗?
What? Is that supposed to make me feel better?
呃 监狱没有那么差
Ah, the joint ain’t so bad.
真的 那里不像大家想的 有那么多同性恋
Really, it’s not as gay as everyone thinks.
你倒是有点危险 挺有可能被爆的
Well, for you it might be. You’re pretty rapeable.
嘿 伙计 太恶心了! 嘿! 过来帮帮忙!
Come on, man! Gross! Hey, a little help in here!
他们发现你是告密者了 是吗 麦切?
They figure out you’re the snitch, Mitch?
我们走 我们走 走吧
Let’s go. Let’s go. Move.
快走 – 好
Come on. – Okay.
走吧 快出来
Go. Get out of here.
加特斯 你能替我带他们去厕所吗?
Gates, will you cover the bathroom break?
我要给这家伙找点胃药
I gotta get this guy some Pepto.
哦 抱歉了 伙计们 我等会儿再来找你们
Oh, sorry, guys. I shall see you later.
把它们安好 然后把它们炸开
Set ’em up to knock ’em down.
好了吧
Okay.
嗯
Yeah.
想想你上一个爆♥炸♥是怎么弄的
Well, guess you did blow the last one.
好吧 你也把一个耳朵都奉献出去了 所以…
Well, now, you also took one for the team with your ear and all, so…
我有主意了
I got an idea.
嘿 博诺!
Hey, Bono!
我们借个人♥质♥来怎么样?
What say we borrow one of the hostages?
他们有一半是我们的 对吧?
They is half ours, ain’t they?
你是想组个队啊还是什么呢 啊?
You wanna pick teams or something? Eh?
靓妞是我的 – 亲娘勒 慢了一步
The hottie. – Mother-roo.
好吧 那准靓妞就是我们的了
Okay, we’ll take the sort of quasi-hottie.
噢 我倒觉得你靓妞中的靓妞
Oh, I think you’re a full-on hottie.
好吧 我要 呃…
All right, I’ll take, uh…
得了吧 我要行长和怪胡子
Oh, fuck it, cue ball and creepy mustache with me.
黑人妞 疯子和同性恋归他们
Black chick, freak show and closet homosexual with them.
干嘛? – 我想上厕所
What? – I need to go to the lavatory.
你不是刚尿了? 难道要再尿一次?
Didn’t you just piss? What, you gotta re-piss?
是你的小鸡鸡有毛病吗?
What, is there something wrong with your willy?
不 我只是… 我… 我出了点状况
No, I just… I need… I have e bit of e condition.
好吧 该死 去吧
All right, fuck it, go on.
好吧 为了建立团队精神
Okay, now for the sake of team spirit,
我们起名叫”浣熊队” – “神秘闪电侠”!
we gonna be called the Badgers. – Mystic Lightning!
什么? 不 不能叫”神秘闪电侠” 我讨厌这个称呼
What? No, not Mystic Lightning. I hate that name.
哦 那么 “浣熊”就好听了吗?
Oh, so, what, badgers are cool?
老兄 浣熊是穴居的啮齿动物 它们住在垃圾和粪便里
Badgers are tunnel-dwelling rodents who live on garbage and poop, dude.
它们不是能激励人的动物
They are not inspirational animals.
老兄 你取了”花生酱”和”水果冻”这两个名字 这次让我来
Bro, you got to choose Peanut Butter and Jelly. I get this one.
好吧
Fine.
好了 开始我们的第一个活动
Okay, so, for our first activity,
我们需要一只特别的浣熊
we need one very special badger,
最好是可以看懂中文的
preferably who can read Chinese,
去帮我们引爆一些一点都不危险的炸♥药♥
to detonate some totally not dangerous explosives for us.
老兄 你这么说 没人会自愿去干
Dude, if you ask like that, no one is gonna volunteer.
我去引爆 – 什么?
I’ll do it. – What?
我必须去看看杰克海耶斯的尸体
I need to see Jack Hayes.
看到了吗? – 好吧
See? – All right.
那个人死了 你去了也没用
The man is dead. There’s nothing you can do for him.
哦 天呐 你喜欢我 – 我才不喜欢你
Oh, my God, you like me. – I do not like you.
真想不到你竟然喜欢我 – 哦 天呐 我不喜欢你
This is really unexpected. – Oh, my God, I don’t like you.
我没想到我竟然有戏
I really didn’t think I had a shot.
马克斯知道了会有什么反应?
How is Max gonna react to this?
你猜怎么着? 你滚 我才不管你是不是会残废 快滚吧
You know what? Fuck off. Go get maimed. See if I care. Go on, beat it.
我不是同性恋 – 现在不是说这些的时候
I’m not gay. – This is not the time.
好了 以下是你要做的
Okay, now here’s what’s supposed to happen.
你先把引爆装置塞进可塑炸♥药♥里
You jam the igniter into the C-4,
然后漫步到安全的地方
you stroll casually to a safe location,
我来按引爆器
and I press the detonator.
这才是真正会发生的
Here’s what’s actually gonna happen.
把引爆装置塞入可塑炸♥药♥ 然后发生大爆♥炸♥
Igniter into C-4, huge explosion,
然后你被弹到银行的另一边
and you get launched across the bank
而我们会在碎石堆里找到你 怎么样?
and we find you in a pile of rubble. Okay?
祝你好运
Good luck.
好了 老兄 可以开始了!
Okay, bro, good to go!
他不是最聪明的浣熊 – 他不是
He is not the smartest badger. – No.
竟然没事
Huh.
你♥娘♥的♥
Mother-roo.
狗♥娘♥养♥的!
Son of a bitch!
新规矩! 从现在开始 我们只抢人
New rule! From here on out, we only rob human beings.
真♥他♥妈♥的荒谬
This is fucking ridiculous.
锁着的! 它们当然他妈的锁着 当然
Locked! Of course they’re fucking locked. Of course.
这个银行为什么这么恨我们?
Why does this bank hate us?
哦 我找到一些镍币
Oh, I found some nickels.
他妈的镍币 这是地球上最蠢的硬币
Fucking nickels. Stupidest goddamn coin on the planet.
嘿 “水果冻”
Hey, Jelly.
情况有点好转 我刚找到了一堆镍币
Things is looking up. I just found us a bunch of nickels.
他们从这个方向向他射击
They shot him from there.
从这边打中他…
Went through him this way…
老兄 放下枪
Drop the gun, bro.
你听到他说的了 放下枪
You heard the man. Drop it.
放下枪! 放下!
Put the gun down! Put it down!
老兄 放下那该死的枪
Put the fucking gun down, dude.
唷! 清醒点!
Yo! Earth to dude!
放下那该死的枪! – 放下那该死的枪!
Drop the fucking gun! – Drop the fucking gun!
放下那该死的枪!
Put the fucking gun down!
放下枪! – 老兄 放下枪!
Drop the gun! – Drop the gun, dude!
你♥他♥妈♥的在等什么?
What the fuck are you waiting on?
放下枪!
Put the gun down!
各位 怎么了?
Guys, what’s up?
放下枪
Drop the gun.
这个吗? 我在他身上找到的
This? I found it on him.
我对枪是谁的他妈的没兴趣 就放在地上
I ain’t interested in the fucking provenance of the gun. Just put her on the ground.
你在开什么玩笑
You gotta be kidding me.
老兄 我知道我们有点像大学里的社团
Dude, I know that we’re sort of the junior varsity team around here,
但是我更乐意当我们用枪指着你时
but we’d appreciate it if you’d surrender your weapon to us
你把武器上缴给我们
when we’re holding you at gunpoint.
这枪他妈的是联邦调查局的
This fucking thing is FBI issue.
联邦调查局? 这太有趣了
FBI? That’s interesting.
等一下 一个联邦调查局的探员也想要抢这个银行吗?
Wait a minute. An FBI agent tried to rob this bank too?
或者是他在调查某个人
Or he was here investigating somebody.
现在我们这里至少有五个通缉犯 对吧?
We have at least five wanted criminals in this bank. Right?
这他妈的到底是怎么回事?
What the fuck is going on here?
对了 – 你听明白了吗?
Bingo. – You got it?
没有
Nope.
我找到了你丢的那片耳朵
I found that missing piece to your ear.
现在如果你晕倒了 我可以拉住你
Now, if you gotta faint, I got ya.
好吧 “花生酱”和”水果冻”从那边的前门走进来
Okay. Peanut Butter and Jelly came through the front door there.
达里恩和加特斯从那边的楼梯走下来
Darrien and Gates came down the stairs there.
子弹沿南北方向飞过来 血迹沿东西方向飞溅
Bullets flew north-south. The blood splattered east-west.
如果他是死于交火 血迹应该是沿着南北方向的