I don’t know. An hour or two?
分配给你的活儿 你都干成这德行? – 该死
I mean, do all your jobs run this bad? – Shit.
现在我是不是还要担心 我们逃走的货车里有没有足够的燃油?
I mean, do I have to worry if there’s enough petrol in the getaway van?
看着我 混♥蛋♥ 定时锁已经打开了
Look at me, fucko. We’re past the time lock.
我们不再需要你了
We don’t need you any more.
你在威胁我吗 你这个秃头的小犹太人?
Are you threatening me, you bald little Jew?
嘿嘿嘿 放松! – 秃头的小犹太人为人类做的贡献比
Hey, hey, hey, hey! Relax! – Bald little Jews have done more for mankind
其他种族的人多多了!
than any other kind of person, ever!
哪凉快滚哪去吧!
So go fuck yourself!
嘿 去看看”花生酱”和”水果冻”吧
Hey, go check on Peanut Butter and Jelly.
确保他们没做什么蠢事 去啊!
Make sure they’re not doing anything retarded. Go!
去吧 – 该死
Just go. – Shit.
放松
Relax.
歧视从来没有停止过 3000年来 我们一直受他妈的歧视
It never ends. Three thousand years we’ve been taking this shit.
是的 我知道伙计 我知道
Yeah, I know, man, I know.
我是说 我又没像大多数犹太人一样 去做会计或者喜剧剧作家
I mean, it’s not like I’m an accountant or a comedy writer or something really Jewy.
老天呐 我他妈的就是一个抢银行的
I’m a fucking bank robber, for Christ’s sake.
你知道抢银行的有多少犹太人吗?
You know how many Jewish bank robbers there are?
不多 – 是很少!
Not many. – Not very many!
可是看到抢银行的犹太人 他们还是只会想到百吉饼
And even in this work environment, all they see is bagels
面包圈和高盛银行之类的
and shmear and Goldman Sachs.
听着 我们要焊穿那个离合器 好吧
Look, we’re gonna burn through the clutch, all right.
那只不过是多花一点时间而已
It’s just gonna take a little bit more time.
我不知道 迪
I don’t know, D.
我们总说情报有误的话 我们就得放弃计划
We always said that we would bail on any job if the intel sucked.
现在 这个保险库图纸有问题
Already the vault specs are shit.
我们也已经落后原定计划了
We’re behind schedule.
再加上 我们三人中的兰斯洛特是个该死的神经病
Our number-three guy Lancelot is a fucking psycho.
大厅里还有俩乡巴佬
We got two hillbillies in the lobby
摆弄着武器级的塑胶炸♥弹♥
playing with weapons-grade plastic explosives.
还有他们都看到我们的脸了
Our faces are in the open.
10年前我们就应该金盆洗手的
Ten years ago, we would’ve bailed.
你知道我说得没错
You know I’m right.
10年前我们还没赶上经济衰退呢
Ten years ago we weren’t in a recession.
该死的政♥府♥!
Fucking bubble!
嘿嘿 听我说 再过几年我就要40岁了
Look, look, listen to me. I’m about to be 40 in a couple of years.
这在犯罪生涯中 就像80岁一样
That’s like 80 in criminal years.
妈的 我现在就该退出这种游戏了
Shit, I should be out of the game by now.
但是 他妈的 我现在比任何时候都需要钱
But fuck, man, I need the money more than ever.
你知道我刚给我女儿买♥♥了牙齿矫正器吗?
You know, I just got my little girl some fucking braces?
是吗? – 是的 是隐适美牌的
Yeah? – Yeah, the Invisalign.
不会吧 – 真的 这可不是便宜的陶瓷那种
No. – Yeah, not that cheap ceramic shit, either.
一个就九千美元啊 – 妈的!
Nine grand a pop. – Fuck!
可不是嘛
Yeah, tell me about it.
他们还叫我们罪犯 我们应该去做牙医啊
And they call us criminals. We should’ve been dentists.
我们应该去做牙医! – 你说得太对了
We should’ve been dentists! – You’re absolutely right.
除了… 呃 理论上讲我们应该做牙齿矫正医师 但是去他妈的 听着
Except, well, technically we’d be orthodontists. But fuck that. Listen.
带那些人♥质♥去上个厕所 好吗?
Go and take the hostages on a bathroom break, all right?
我要开始弄离合器了
I’ll start on the clutch.
听着 伙计 我们一定会渡过难关的
Look, man, we’ll get through this.
行吗? 我们风风雨雨都过来了
All right? We always do.
好吗?
All right?
好 我们把可塑炸♥药♥炸♥弹♥滑到那个门缝里
Okay, so, we’re gonna slide this C-4 into that door crack there
然后把它炸开
and punch the door out.
就像开罐啤酒似的 – 没错 没错
Like opening a beer can. – Yeah. Yeah.
你们俩恶棍是我见过的最差劲的劫匪了
Oh, you fucking mugs are the worst bank robbers I’ve ever seen.
你知道吗? – 什么?
Do you know that? – Yeah?
你知道吗 15分钟前你打掉了我的耳朵
You Know, you just blew my ear off like 15 minutes ago, so you’ll pardon me
所以你说话 别怪我左耳进右耳出
if I just let your little comments go in one ear and out the other.
怎么了?
What?
你只有一个耳朵啊 伙计
You only got one ear, bro.
这只是一种修辞 老兄
Hey, it’s an expression, dude.
我真不敢相信你会站在他那边
I can’t believe you’re siding with him.
听着 我们不能让他离间我们 兄弟
Listen, we cannot let them divide us, man.
他们想拉低我们的排名呢
You know they just trying to lower our ranking.
哇哇哇 等等 等等
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait, wait, wait.
你们这些木偶们还有排名?
You muppets are ranked?
那还用说
You bet your sweet ass.
当然了 先生 而且… 八成比你们排名要高
Yes, sir, we are. Higher than you, probably.
是吗? 要打赌吗?
Oh, yeah? Do you wanna bet?
放马过来吧 – 是吗?
Bring it on. – Yeah?
我们走
Let’s go.
看看我们在哪里呢
Let’s see where we’re at.
我不知道他们还会把排名放在网上
I did not know they posted the rankings on the Internets here.
嘿 “水果冻” 你还记得那个网站吗?
Hey, Jelly, you remember that one website?
是的 我们玩过网上性♥虐♥
Yes. We got cyber-whipped.
你玩过网上性♥虐♥吗? – 没 从来没有
You ever been cyber-whipped? – No, I have never been cyber-whipped.
整个经历我们的感受非常复杂
We got mixed feelings about the whole experience,
但是无聊的生活中
but in a humdrum life,
有满足幻想的机会你就要抓住 知道吗?
you gotta take your fantasies where you can find them, you know?
有什么线索了吗? – 还没 我得离近点看看
See any clues? – No, I need to get closer.
你打算怎么做?
How are you gonna do that?
我正在想
I’m working on it.
你还好吗?
You doing okay?
是的 我很好 很好 我很好
Yeah. I’m good. Fine. I’m good.
你怎么了 是注意力不足过动症之类的吗?
What are you, like ADD or something?
不是
No.
你不必如此戒备啊 特里普 我们都有各自的问题
You don’t have to be defensive, Tripp. We’ve all got our own stuff.
我也不是没事闲得就吃阿普唑仑(抗焦虑药物)啊
I’m not squirreling away Xanax for nothing.
那你为什么要吃阿普唑仑?
Why are you taking Xanax?
呃 不知道 可能是因为婚前焦虑吧
Uh, I don’t know. Pre-wedding jitters, I guess.
那是因为你觉得马克斯并不适合你
That’s because you know Max is not right for you.
哦 没错 那当然啦
Oh, yes, right, of course.
肯定就是那样啊 那你吃什么药?
That must be it. What do you take?
我有什么不吃的呢?
What don’t I take?
街边非法的还是正规处方药?
Street or prescript?
哦 是处方 不要相信任何街边贩药的
Oh, prescription. Never trust anything from the street.
那你为什么吃药啊?
What do you take it for?
好吧 你不想说就算了
All right, you don’t have to tell me.
为了关掉电视
Shuts off the TVs.
嗯 真有趣 介意说清楚点吗?
Hmm. Interesting. Care to elaborate?
我该怎么解释这个呢?
How do I explain this?
我看过几百个医生 他们给我几百个诊断结果
I’ve seen hundreds of doctors and they’ve given me hundreds of diagnoses.
不吃药的话 我就像…
Without my meds, it’s like…
我就像…
It’s like
站在一堆电视机前面
I’m in front of a lot of TVs,
而它们放着不同的频道
they’re all on different channels.
普通人只能关注一个频道
A normal person can focus on one.
我不得不同时关注所有的频道
I have to take in all of them at the same time.
你不能把电视关上吗?
Can you turn them off?
不能 相信我 我也希望我能 我什么方法都试过了
No. I wish I could, believe me. I’ve tried everything.
一直换频道呢?
Channel surf?
不行
No.
那够累的 – 是啊
Drag. – Yes.
你知道人们怎么说吗? 正常就像洗衣机设定的洗衣周期一样没有特色
Well, you know what they say. Normal’s just a cycle on the washing machine.
对那些疯子来说 正常人都是疯子
To the crazy person, the normal are insane.
看 这就是联邦调查局发布的银行劫匪的通缉榜
Right, this is the FBI’s Most Wanted for banks.
头号♥通缉犯是维斯勒德伦 老兄 他可真被高估了
Number one, Vicellous Drum. Man, he’s overrated.
我不这么认为啊 伙计 他有完美的逃脱记录
I don’t know, bro. Perfect getaway record.
最高的单次平均抢劫金额
Highest take-per-heist ratio.
而且他的计划完美周详 就像自助餐必定吸引胖子一样万无一失
And his jobs is planned to a T. Run like fat people to the buffet.
是 我知道 我的意思是你看他在巴尔的摩干的一票
Yeah, I know, but I mean, look at that Baltimore job.
杀了20个人? 我知道 这太过分了
Twenty kills? That seems, you know, excessive.
带着几千万美元逃跑啊 – 没错 管他呢 往下看
Walked away with eight figures. – Yeah, whatever. All right.
排第二的是米克奈隆和他的组员
And number two is Mick Nylon and his crew.
排第三的是亚历克西斯布勒克 对于女的来说 她是相当厉害了
And number three is Alexis Black and she’s pretty good for a girl.
第十二的是达里恩和温斯坦
And there’s Darrien and Weinstein at number 12.
他们被通缉超过15年了
Now, they’ve been at it for over 15 years,
所以他们比我积分高
so they have a lot more credits than me.
这里是我 68名… – 68啊
And there’s me, 68… – Sixty-eight.
那是在抢银行里面 但在网络诈骗上我可是排第四

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!