that are gonna panic when you don’t come home tonight,
所以我让你们每个人打一个电♥话♥
so we’re gonna give you each one phone call.
你们要告诉他们
You will tell your certain someone
你们今天晚上要住朋友家了
that you’re spending the night at a friend’s house,
而且你们要说得毫无破绽 不然 我就把你们的下半身打烂
and you will be convincing or I will blow your genitals off.
谁先来?
Who wants to go first?
你吗? 你怎么样? 不用?
You? How about you? No?
好吧 那个领带特别难看的
Okay, you with the ugly tie.
喂 亲爱的?
Hello, darling?
第二个搞定了 马上弄第三个
Number two is toast. Three is up.
我们比计划晚了49分钟了 49分钟
We’re 49 minutes behind schedule. Four-nine.
收到
Copy that
亲娘嘞
Mother-roo.
好吧 你知道我一般买♥♥的都是那种蓝色的货 对吧?
All right, now you know how I usually get the blue stuff, right?
但是这个 它在搞特卖♥♥
But this, this was on sale.
我就喜欢你的节俭
I love how thrifty you are.
确保万一 我们也许应该读一下说明
Maybe we ought to read the directions just to be sure.
这是什么啊 韩文吗?
What is that, Korean?
不是 实际上这是中文 你看啊
No, actually, now that’s Chinese, see,
因为中文是象形文字
’cause Chinese is a pictogram alphabet.
是吗? 不管了 炸♥药♥就是炸♥药♥
Is it? Well, explosives is explosives.
我呃 今晚不能去
I, um, am not gonna come
机场了 真不好意思啊
to the airport tonight. I am really sorry.
我妈妈病了 我要陪着她 也许我们可以明天再去
My mother is sick and I’m gonna stay with her, and maybe we can go tomorrow.
我爱你 拜拜
And I love you. Goodbye.
我没有什么人可以打 – 没人? 这太可惜了
I don’t have anybody to call. – Nobody? That’s really sad.
开玩笑的 滚一边去吧
Just kidding. Go fuck yourself.
这群是我看到过的最可怜的人♥质♥了
This is the most pathetic group of hostages I’ve ever seen.
好了 给我坐好闭嘴 – 坐好闭嘴
All right, sit down and shut up. – Sit down and shut up.
我刚刚说过了 – 我只是强调一下你的话
I just said that. – I was just reinforcing your message.
和我推测的一样
Well, as I predicted,
他们没有杀了我们
they didn’t kill us.
特里普? 是叫特里普吗? – 嗯哼
Tripp? Is it Tripp? – Mmm-hmm.
刚才吓唬我们全部都会死 现在要道个歉吗?
Would you like to apologise for scaring us all half to death?
他们为什么不杀了我们?
Why didn’t they kill us?
他们为什么一定要杀了我们?
Why do they have to kill us?
他们已经杀人 注定要坐牢了 为什么不杀光所有的目击者呢?
They’re gonna go down for murder already. Why not kill all the witnesses?
都是一样的罪名 老实说 是我的话就会这么做
It’s the same charge. Frankly, that’s what I would do.
或许他们都觉得另外一帮人会下手
Well, maybe each gang thinks that the other one did it
所以他们都不用杀了我们
and so they don’t have to kill us.
他可是故意被杀掉的
He was deliberately shot.
我们查清楚是谁下的手 还有他杀杰克海耶斯的原因之前
Until we figure out who he is and why he killed Jack Hayes,
我们都不安全
we’re all totally fucked.
你怎么知道他名字的? – 驾照
How do you know his name? – Driver’s license.
你偷一个死人的钱包?
You stole a dead man’s wallet?
嗯哼
Mmm-hmm.
我们进去了 加特斯 到你了
We’re in. Gates, you’re up.
老天啊
Jesus Christ.
还记得以前 一把枪一个纸袋就去抢劫的日子吗?
Remember when you just needed a gun and a brown paper bag?
可不是嘛
Tell me about it.
你有线索了吗?
Do you see a clue?
没有 我还是不知道他是做什么的
No. I still don’t know what he does for a living.
没名片 他的信♥用♥卡♥ 还有…
There’s no business card. His credit cards and…
对了 你看啊
That’s it, look.
威士卡 花旗的卡 但没有信贷国际的卡
Visa, Citibank, but no Credit International card.
所以呢? – 所以
So? – So,
如果杰克海耶斯没这里账户的话 他为什么要来这儿?
why was Jack Hayes in this bank if he had no business here?
也许他想开个新账户
Maybe he was opening up a new account.
见鬼
Damn it.
我们回想一下 戈登和电脑男在银行主机边上
Let’s see. Gordon and the computer guy were over by the mainframe.
马奇在她柜台上数钱
Madge was at her station counting money.
变♥态♥保安站在门边
The creepy security guard was standing by the door,
偷偷瞄瑞士小姐
checking out the Swiss Miss,
而她则坐在贷款工作人员的桌子前
who was sitting at the loan officer鈥檚 desk.
凯特林站在她柜台里面
Kaitlin was at her station.
而杰克海耶斯是在…
And Jack Hayes was…
不对 杰克海耶斯没有在开户
No. Jack Hayes wasn’t opening up a new account.
他在支票台那里闲逛
He was loitering at the cheque-writing counter.
如果他来开户的话
If he was opening up a new account,
他应该直接来找银行工作人员
he would’ve gone straight to one of the bank officers.
那他在做什么呢?
Then what was he doing here?
我不知道
I have no idea.

Hey.
你们呼气都呼到我身上了
You are totally breathing on me.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
哎 特里普
Hello, Tripp.
你在干什么? – 我在找逃出去的路
What are you doing? – I’m looking for a way out.
你没听到 他们说这么做会杀了我们吗?
Did you not hear the part where they said they would kill us?
你怎么还没习惯你的戒指?
How come you haven’t had your ring fitted?
你说什么? – 你订婚多久了?
Excuse me? – How long you been engaged?
大多数女人会立马就知道答案的
Most women would know the answer right away.
为什么你要嫁给马克斯?
Why are you marrying Max?
你甚至都不认识他
You don’t even know him.
我知道他很有钱 我知道他不能满足
I know that he’s rich. I know that he can’t match
你对冒险的渴望 不能理解你的幽默感
your hunger for adventure or your sense of humour
甚至他不了解你性感的美
and doesn’t understand you sexually.
她告诉过我 马克斯自己熨他的牛仔裤 – 马奇!
She told me Max irons his jeans. – Madge!
她在这里已经工作两个月了 可我从来没见到过他
She’s worked here two months already and I’ve never met him.
你们猜怎么着? 我受够了 – 你猜怎么着?
You know what? Enough. – You know what?
在你柜台前贴着四张照片
There are four photos taped to your teller station.
三张在巴西 所以你喜欢冒险 但是马克斯都不在照片里面
Three are of Brazil. You like adventure. But Max is not in any of them.
他穿着那种性感内♥裤♥ 好吗 结果被严重晒伤了
He went with a banana hammock, okay, and got a bad sunburn.
他一天都只能待在屋子里
He stayed in that day.
第四张是你和马克斯站在他豪♥宅♥前面
Fourth one is of you and Max in front of his mansion.
你在豪♥宅♥下面毫不起眼 所以这告诉了我 比起这个男人
You look tiny compared to the house, which tells me you like the house
你更喜欢是他的豪♥宅♥
more than the man putting you in it.
敢问 你是谁啊? – 你身上最有趣的事情
You know what? Who are you? – The most interesting thing about you
就是虽然你不需要钱 但是你还是在这里工作
is that you still work here, even though you don’t need the money.
你是个独♥立♥的女人 我喜欢这点
You’re an independent woman. I like that.
够直接 我就是这样的 – 不好意思 当我没吃药的时候
Damn straight, I am. – I’m sorry. When I’m off my meds,
我不擅长… – 和人交际?
I’m not that good with… – People?
尤其是那种我想骗上♥床♥的人
Especially ones I want to sleep with.
还有 我会口无遮拦
And I say things like that.
哦 天啊
Oh, God.
嘿 嘿 疯子!
Hey. Hey, asshole!
住手! 住手!
Stop it! Stop it!
你要把我们都害死了! – 你能放手吗?
You’re gonna get us all killed! – Would you let go?
住手! – 雷克斯 放开我的脚!
Stop it! – Rex, let go of my legs!
雷克斯 让他去吧 – 他会害死我们的!
Rex, let him go. – He’s gonna get us all killed!
天啊 – 别在上面弄大动静啊 孩子
God. – Just be quiet up there, son.
好的
All right.
嘿!
Hey!
他们叫我清洁先生
They call me Mr. Clean.
你是哪里人啊?
So where you from?
不会英语(没英语) – 是吗?
No English. – Yeah?
我从来没去过没英语 但我听说它就挨着没问题
I’ve never been to No English. I hear it’s right next to No Problem.
有一股气流
There’s a draught.
我这好了
I’m good.
下钱雨吧 宝贝
Make it rain, baby.
小心肝啊
Rooty-tooty.
亲娘啊
Mother-roo.
哦 真♥他♥妈♥见鬼了!
Oh, fucking bollocks!
我们现在一定要杀了他们 好吗? – 冷静点
We have got to kill them now, all right? – Just relax.
电脑还能用吗?
Does the computer still work?
好吧 它还能用
Yeah, it still works.
好的 这让我们落后计划多长时间?
All right, now how much time has that set us back?
大概一个小时的样子 要我说 别管保险库了
About an hour or so. I say we forget the vault.
我们就杀光那些小丑 抢个自动取款机得了
Let’s just kill those muppets and do the ATMs.
这可是蓝领的活啊 – 这可是蓝领干的活啊 伙计
That’s blue collar. – That’s blue collar, dude.
好吧 也行 但是我们还是要杀了他们
Fine, all right, but we still gotta kill them, all right,
就因为他们拖我们后腿了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!