So what’s our plan?
如果他们想要一起抢银行 我们就合作
If they wanna rob the bank together, we rob the bank together.
如果他们想杀了我们 我们就先杀了他们
If they wanna kill us, we kill them first.
好主意
Cool plan.
好了 听好
All right, listen up.
我们去抢保险库
We’re gonna take the vault.
你们两个笨蛋想抢自动取款机 随便
You two idiots want the ATMs, that’s fine.
只要别妨碍我们行动就行
Just stay the fuck out of our way.
没问题 城里人 就这么定了
You got it, big city. Rooty-tooty.
你♥娘♥的♥肯定是在开玩笑
You gotta be fucking kidding me.
现在怎么办? 我们该怎么做? 他想干吗?
What now? What are we supposed to do? What does he want?
你们两个 能不能…
You two, could you…
他要我们走过去吗?
Does he want us to come over?
没关系的
It’s okay.
你们过来
You, come here.
盯着他
Watch him.
等我们一会
Give us a sec.
你要来吗? – 滚你妹的
You want to come? – Fuck off.
把枪放下 把枪放下
Put the guns down. Put the guns down.
没事了 过来吧
All right, come here.
我们来自我介绍吧 冤家宜解不宜结
Let’s introduce ourselves. There’s no reason why we can’t be friends.
我是”花生酱” 他是”水果冻”
I’m Peanut Butter. And this here’s Jelly.
这不是我们的真名
Those ain’t our real names.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
我们想取个很配的名字
We wanted something that goes good together,
可惜已经有人取了”牛奶”和”饼干”
and Milk ‘N Cookies was already taken.
你他♥娘♥的♥在开玩笑吧
You gotta be fucking kidding me.
我要所有人♥质♥都到这里集中!
I want all the hostages out here now!
好了 所有人 交出手♥机♥ 传呼机 任何能和外界联♥系♥的东西
All right, everybody. Cell phones, pagers, fucking Twitter things.
任何有开关的东西
Anything with an on/off switch.
是的 还有枪 当然了
Yeah. And guns, obviously.
感谢你作为一个垃圾银行保安
Thank you for being a terrible bank guard.
嗨 哥们 我要离开这里
Hey, guys, I gotta get out of here.
你当然想离开 你现在是个人♥质♥了
Of course you gotta get out of here. You’re a fucking hostage.
进去吧你!
Get in there!
听着 闭上嘴 什么都别碰
Hey. Shut up and don’t touch anything.
离这该死的门远点 – 我能不能…
Get away from the fucking door. – Can I…
别靠近门 – 好吧!
Stay away from the door. – All right!
请不要在厕所里杀我
Please don’t kill me on the toilet.
天啊 真他♥娘♥的♥臭
Jesus Christ. It smells like an arsehole factory in here.
你应该为自己感到羞愧 老兄
You ought to be ashamed of yourself, mate.
这帮人真是太牛了
These guys are awesome.
职业选手啊 兄弟
Major league, baby.
作为银行的代表 我感到十分抱歉
Obviously on behalf of the bank, I’m just terribly sorry.
好了 让我补充一下 我们感到十分抱歉
Okay, let me just amend that. We’re terribly sorry.
雷克斯 别这样 – 嗨 大家好 我叫雷克斯纽鲍尔
Rex, please. – Hey, everybody, I’m Rex Newbauer.
我在贷款部工作 我们很幸运
I’m a loan officer. And we’re in luck.
本人是经认证的抢劫案后顾问
Certified post-robbery counselor.
我给超过75个银行抢劫案的幸存者做过顾问
I’ve counseled over 75 bank-robbery survivors.
我们会活着出去的 兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
We’re gonna make it here, gang.
现在 我们的当务之急是成为一个合作团队
Now, our primary objective is to become a cohesive unit.
先生 有什么我可以帮你的吗?
Sir, may I help you, please?
我们的当务之急是从这里活着出去
Our primary goal is to get out of here alive.
好吧 作为一个深知标准银行抢劫案流程的专家…
Okay, well as an expert in standard bank robbery procedure…
这次的抢劫案一点也不标准
There’s nothing standard about this bank robbery.
我们这里同时发生了两起劫案还有具尸体
We have two heists going on at the same time with a dead body,
基本上让我可以确定这些劫匪会
which basically guarantees that the bank robbers
冲进来把我们都杀了
are gonna come in here and kill us all.
你说什么? – 不要告诉我那些 兄弟
What? – Don’t tell me that, man.
这都是鬼话 我才不想死
That’s some bullshit. I don’t wanna die.
大伙 请镇定下来!
People, let’s stay calm!
好 这家银行在清晨5点准时开门
Okay. Now, this bank opens at 5:00 a.m.
在那之前我和我的兄弟们早就逃之夭夭了
By that time my colleagues and I will be long gone.
你们都被锁在这里 听明白了吗?
You’re all locked in here, okay?
所以说 即使你们能够逃出厨房♥
So, even if you were to get out of this kitchen,
你们也逃不出这家银行
you can’t get out of the bank.
所以坐下来闭上嘴
So sit down and shut up.
如果我们中有人要频繁上厕所怎么办啊?
What if one of us has a condition that requires us to use the bathroom a lot?
没问题 会给你们上厕所的时间 别想着逃出去
Yes, there will be bathroom breaks. You will not try to escape.
别想着和银行外的任何人联♥系♥
You will not try to contact anyone outside of the bank.
别发出噪声
You will not make noise.
搞什么 手表闹钟? 你几岁了啊 六年级?
Really, a watch alarm? What are you, like, in the sixth grade?
它每个小时都会响 提醒我吃药
It just goes off every hour. It reminds me to take my meds,
但不幸的是药吃光了
which unfortunately I’m out of,
除非有人带了德巴金(作用于中枢神经) – 我带了阿普唑仑
unless anybody has any Depakene. – I have Xanax.
我带了安定和奥美拉唑
I got Ativan and Prilosec.
我有点利他林 – 我可能有一些百忧解
I’ve got a couple of Ritalin. – I might have a few Prozac.
我有阿得拉和内舒拿 – 你们在开玩笑吗?
I take Adderall and Nasonex. – Are you kidding me?
闭上你们的嘴! 我刚说了不许讲话!
Shut the fuck up! I just said no talking!
出什么事了? – 我们简直碰上了奥普拉的读书俱乐部了
What’s going on? – We got Oprah’s Book Club in here.
嘿 你想干掉谁吗?
Hey, you want me to fuck someone up?
不用了 我能搞定 你搞定所有的照相机 手♥机♥和电脑了吗?
No, we’re good. Did you hit the cameras, phones and computers?
当然了 你确定不用我来干掉谁吗?
Yeah. You sure you don’t want me to fuck someone up?
不用 我刚说了没关系 去把信♥号♥♥干♥扰♥器♥拿来
Yeah, I just said I didn’t. Go get the Scrambler.
好的
All right.
天啊 那个口音真是太傻♥逼♥了
Jesus Christ, that accent is ridiculous.
在咱们开始之前
Before we get started,
咱们先去看看他们怎么干的吧
let’s check on the other guys.
在几分钟内我就要开始点焊条了
I’m about to start on the torch in a few minutes.
确保开定时锁的钻机准备好了
Make sure the time-lock rig is ready.
这东西真是太牛了
This Shit is SO dope.
我靠这是?
What the fuck?
嗨 没事的 兄弟
Hey, no problem, man.
我们只是进来看看你们的玩意 你们真是太专业了 兄弟
We just come in to peep at your toys. You is so pimp, man.
你看到我的脸了吗? – 什么? 没有
Did you see my face? – What? No.
你到底有没有看到我的脸?
Did you see my fucking face?
没 我们真没看到你的脸
No, we ain’t seen your face.
嘿 嘿 老实点 不要对我撒谎
Hey, hey, admit it. Don’t lie to me.
你看到了我的脸 对吧?
You saw my face, right?
我有可能看到了你的脸
I might’ve seen your face.
哦 该死!
Oh, God damn it!
好吧 我也看到了 – 很帅的一张脸
Yeah, I seen it, too. – A very attractive face.
快他妈闭嘴! 该死!
Shut the fuck up! God damn it!
你们知道吗? 你们两个混♥蛋♥就像俩小鬼头
You know what? You two motherfuckers are like children.
你们比我家小鬼还要没脑子
You know, you’re worse than my kids.
你们根本不知道自己在做什么
You do not know what you’re doing.
你们之前抢过银行吗?
Have you ever even robbed a bank before?
抢了一堆了啊 – 是啊
Like dozens. – Yeah.
我们刚刚在迪比克市 和卡拉汉兄弟刚刚干完一票
We just pulled this job with the Callahan Brothers in Dubuque.
那次可真是… – 哇哦 哇哦 哇哦
Now that was… – Whoa, whoa, whoa.
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么啊 伙计? 瞧 这正是我要说的
What the fuck are you doing, man? See, that’s exactly what I’m talking about.
别告诉我你们以前干过的活儿
Don’t tell me about the other jobs you pulled.
别告诉我你们和谁一起干的活儿
Don’t tell me about the people you pulled them with.
别他妈抢个银行 连他妈的面具都不带
Don’t rob a motherfucking bank without a motherfucking mask.
拜托 伙计们 就好比罪犯基本原则
Come on, guys, that’s like, uh, Criminal 101.
就比如说你的纹身
It’s like your tattoos, for instance.
哦 你喜欢吗? – 给你开个眼
Oh. You like them? – Check this out.
你可以试着捆住我 可你就是捆不住
You can try and bind me, but it ain’t gonna hold.
哦 他没看懂 再做一次
Oh, he didn’t get it. Do it again.
不用 不用 哇哦 不用了 相信我 我看懂了
No. No, no, no. Wow. No, believe me, I get it.
我想 我得慢慢跟你们俩说
I think I need to speak slower to you two.
通常 罪犯努力把他们独特的
Generally, criminals try and minimize
体貌特征减少到最少
their distinctive qualities.
那样作案之后 他们就不会被认出来了 拜托 伙计们 你们搞什么啊?
So that they can’t be identified afterwards. Come on, guys, what the fuck?
你可以试着捆住我 但你就是捆不住
You can try and bind me, but it ain’t gonna hold.
他妈的给我滚远点 你们俩个 都他妈的滚出去
Get the fuck away from me. Both of you. Get the fuck out of here.
趁我还没有给你们来几枪 赶紧他妈的滚出去
Get the fuck out of here before I put a bullet in both your asses.
我们这就走
We’re going.
你们俩个白♥痴♥
You stupid motherfuckers.
我知道 如果你们今晚不回家的话
Now, I know some of you have husbands and wives
会有丈夫老婆孩子的担心你们

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!