Can he?
不能
No.
每个人一百万美金
One million dollars each.
无法追踪的
Untraceable.
你们每个人
All of you.
两百万美金
Two million dollars.
把枪放下!
Put the gun down!
把枪放下 我们再谈谈
Put the gun down and we’ll talk.
啊 操♥你♥妈♥
Ah, fuck it.
就剩下六个人了
And then there were six.
拿着 遥控器 – 谢啦 老兄
Here, the Clicker. – Thanks, bro.
我猜这就是我们要的一切
Well, I guess that’s all she wrote.
拿走吧
Take it.
这投过保的
It’s insured. – Mmm-hmm.
联邦储蓄保险公♥司♥ 好家伙 新政策真讨人喜欢啊!
FDIC, baby. You got to love the New Deal!
亲娘的
Mother-FOO.
多谢啦 浣熊们
Thanks, badgers.
我就说一件事情
I just wanna say one thing.
从现在开始 我和”水果冻”就改过自新了 不是吗?
From here on out, me and Jelly is going straight, ain’t we?
是啊 直接去坎昆(墨西哥城市)度假去了!
Yeah. Straight to the Hooters in Cancun!
我差点忘了我耳朵了
I almost forgot my ear.
所以在此之后
So after all that,
“花生酱”和”水果冻”这两个人 把钱都抢走了?
two guys named Peanut Butter and Jelly got away with all the money?
是的 真是傻疯了
Yeah. It’s crazy stupid.
我记得他们说 他们逃到温尼伯市去了
I think they said they were fleeing to Winnipeg.
谢谢 – 不用谢
Thank you. – You’re welcome.
你可以走了 – 谢谢
You are free to go. – Thank you.
好了 封锁所有北方的通道
All right, lock down all northbound routes.
这是你的药 先生 – 哦
Here are your meds, sir. – Oh.
哦 我就全部拿走了
Oh, I’ll take the Whole thing.
严格上讲 我不会用英雄这个词
Suzie, hero is not a word that I would use.
我是否带着人♥质♥一起度过了他们 人生中最黑暗的时刻呢?
Did I lead my team of hostages through the darkest night of their lives?
是的 我尽力完成了我的工作
Yeah, I did my job.
我要两个月的带薪休假 – 好的 女士
I want two months off, paid. – Yes, ma’am.
我要一周五天都穿牛仔裤 不仅仅是周五 我还要激光眼部塑性 两只眼睛都要
I wanna wear jeans five days a week, not just Friday. And I want LASIK, both eyes.
真的 伙计们 你们不用这么做的
Really, guys, you don’t have to do this.
小事一桩 女士
It’s not a problem, ma’am.
谢谢你们了
Well, thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
都放里面了 女士 – 走好
There you are, ma’am. – Good to go.
恭喜啦 – 谢谢你们 警官们
Congratulations. – Thanks, Officers.
多谢 警官
Thanks again, Officer.
哦 见鬼 – 哇哦 这是什么?
Oh, shit. – Wow, what is this?
是吐司机吗?
Is it a toaster?
是调味瓶吗?
Is it a gravy boat?
哦… 哇哦 有人喜欢送现金啊
Ooh. Wow, some people like to give cash.
我从来就没相信过你的身份 听起来就不是真的
I never quite bought your cover story. Didn’t ring true.
然后我记得温斯坦说过
Then I remembered Weinstein said he was shocked
他很奇怪今晚就只有两伙人来抢银行
that only two bank robberies were going down tonight.
我就意识到 实际上有三伙
And then I realised there were actually three.
计划得蛮充分的
Pretty solid plan.
凯特林内斯特 一个胆大的新出纳 却嫁给了一个错误的男人
Kaitlin Nest, plucky new feller who married the wrong guy.
真是个悲情的故事啊
Such a sympathetic story.
你的假未婚夫表明了你极高的品味
Your fake fianc茅 Max explains your expensive tastes.
你异国情调的旅游历史
Your history of exotic travel
表明了你突然去了一个无引渡法国家的原因
explains your sudden trip to a non-extradition state.
还有你的假结婚礼物让你能怀揣百万现金
And your phoney wedding presents allowed you to walk out of the bank
从容走出银行 却没有人会起半点疑心
with hundreds of pounds of cash without anyone raising an eyebrow.
你本打算大概晚上7点的时候下手的
You were gonna make your move around 7:00 p.m.
那时候安保全部失灵了
when all the security went down.
但是达里恩和德伦还有其他人坏了你的计划
But Darrien and Drum and everyone else derailed your plan.
你肯定很恼火吧
You must’ve been so pissed.
但是你静下心来 等待你的机会
But you bided your time, waiting for your opportunity.
等我关上所有灯 你就利用机会行动了
And when I killed the lights, you took your shot.
拿走吧
Take it.
这投过保的
It’s insured. – Mmm-hmm.
说实话 这真是天才之举
It’s genius, actually.
没有人会打开一个女人的结婚礼物
No one’s gonna open up a woman’s wedding presents.
然后让警♥察♥把钱拿出银行 放进你车子的后备箱里?
And then to have the cops carry the money out of the bank and into the trunk of your car?
老实说 我想我爱上你了
Honestly, I think I’m in love with you.
这么说太早了吗?
Too soon to say that?
你想要什么 特里普?
What do you want, Tripp?
这还不够明显? 我要入伙 – 真的?
Isn’t it obvious? I want in. – Really?
平等的合作伙伴 我们只放长线钓大鱼
Equal partners. We only work the long con.
不动用暴♥力♥ 不杀人
No violence, no bodies.
你凭什么觉得我不会杀了你?
What makes you think I won’t kill you?
你不是那种杀人的类型
You’re not the killing kind.
而且 你喜欢我
Besides, you like me.
你这么觉得吗? – 哦 我知道的 肯定会很有意思的
You think so? – Oh, I know so. it’ll be fun.
你早就知道 我们会是绝佳的搭档的
You already know we’d make a great team.
你怎么说?
What do you say?
你会吓傻吗?
Are you gonna freak out?
我没懂你的意思? 怎么了?
I don’t know what you mean. What?
上次我吻你的时候 你都吓傻了 那好可怜的
The last time I kissed you, you freaked out and it was pretty pathetic.
你真名叫什么?
What’s your real name?
亚历克西斯布勒克 银行抢劫案排名第三
Alexis Black, number three in banks.
哦 这太他妈赞了
Oh, that’s so fucking hot.