– 我会去莱姆丝看你的 – 再见
Okay.

All right.
好了
再见了
I have filled out the papers formally charging you
我刚填好了份文件 正式控告你
with dereliction of duty.
擅离职守
That sort of thing cannot be tolerated in a military unit. Not even this one.
这在部队绝不能容忍♥ 即使是这次
Reports indicate that an Escadrille pilot flew four French refugees
但报告称 有位拉斐特飞行员为了四个法国难民
out of occupied territory while being shot at
不顾步♥枪♥兵和防空炮的攻击
by both riflemen and anti-aircraft cannons.
飞入敌占区
Busy night.
多事之夜啊
I have been in direct communication with HQ in Paris over your little escapade.
我已直接向巴黎总部汇报了你的出格行为
They agree with my recommendation completely.
他们也完全接受了我的建议
So it won’t do you any good to go over my head.
所以上告对你一点好处都没有
– Take the cuffs off. – Sir…
– 松开手铐 – 长官…
Unless you want to fly his plane. I think I forgot to sign that.
是我忘了签逮捕令 除非你想替他开飞机
Ask me about it again tomorrow.
明天再来问我吧
Congratulations,Rawlings. And don’t ever do that again.
恭喜你 罗琳斯 不过下次别这样做了
I won’t,sir.
不会了 长官
Gentlemen,there is a change of plan.
先生们 计划有变
We’ve had a little surprise thrown at us.
给大家个小小的惊喜
A German zeppelin is on its way to bomb Paris.
一艘德国齐柏林飞艇正飞往巴黎轰炸
As you know,our French and British pilots are engaged at Pont-a-Mousson.
众所周知 法英飞行员正奋战在蓬达穆松市
So Rawlings,Lowry,Skinner and Porter will have to go after the zeppelin.
罗琳斯洛瑞斯金纳和波特去追击齐柏林飞艇
Remember to load incendiary bullets.
记得要装好穿爆燃弹
It can take hundreds to bring down a zeppelin.
击落齐柏林飞艇可得用上不少
The rest of the squadron will support the others at Pont-a-Mousson.
剩下的队员去支援蓬达穆松市
– May God be with you. – Thank you,sir.
– 愿上帝与你们同在 – 谢谢 长官
Courage.
加油
– Courage. – For thine is the kingdom,the power
– 加油 – 因为国度 权♥柄♥ 荣耀
and the glory forever and ever. Amen.
全是你的 直到永远 阿门
Courage.
加油
All right.
好的
信徒如同精兵 奋勇向前行
You go down! I’ll take the zeppelin!
你们下去!我去对付飞艇!
No!
不!
– Amen. – Amen.
– 阿门 – 阿门
Today we have lost two brave fighters. Two friends.
今天我们失去了两位勇将 两位朋友
Porter once told me that if he died,he wanted to be buried by the airfield.
波特曾说 如果战死希望能安葬在机场旁
Near those he fought alongside.
伴随那片他曾战斗的地方
I’m sure Cassidy would rather be buried behind the whorehouse.
我敢肯定卡西迪宁愿安葬在妓院后面
Only a few days ago,Cassidy gave me this letter
就在几天前 卡西迪给了我这封信
to give to Rawlings in the event he died.
如果他阵亡了 就转交给罗琳斯
Rawlings,please.
罗琳斯 来吧
“If I do not return,my burial is of no import.
如果我回不来了 我的葬礼无关紧要
“Make it as easy as possible for yourselves.
一切从简
“I have no religion and do not care for any service.
我没有任何信仰 也不效忠于谁
“If the omission would bother Porter,
要是这种忽略惹恼了波特
“I guess I would stand the ceremony.
我想我还是忍♥受一下这仪式吧
“Good luck to you all. Vive la Escadrille,
祝你们好运 拉斐特万岁!
“the only real friends I ever had. Cassidy.”
你们才是我的至友 卡西迪上
A lot of us owe this man our lives.
我们中很多人都欠他的
We won’t forget him.
我们不会忘怀!
起立!敬礼!
开火!
Sir,
长官
I made a promise that I’d meet someone at Reims.
我答应个朋友要去莱姆丝看她的
– Can I have permission to leave the base? – Yes.
– 我能获准离开基地吗? – 可以
Excuse me.
借过
Sorry.
对不起
Excuse me,I’m looking for…
对不起 我要找…
我们要撤离医院 我没时间
Lucienne!
罗西妮!
Lucienne!
罗西妮!
Lucienne!
罗西妮!
Lucienne!
罗西妮!
I afraid.
我担心
– Not see you. – Yeah.
– 看不到你了 – 嗯
You look good.
你看来不错
Yeah. Okay.

We go to England.
我们要去英国
Not safe for children.
这里对孩子不安全
– Germans come here. – I know.
– 德国人来了 – 我知道
You and me in Paris
你和我在巴黎
after war?
战争过后?
Your English is getting so good.
你的英语越来越好了
I try.
我在努力
How will I reach you? I’m gonna be moving.
那我怎么找你?我要转移了
I have so much I wanna say to you.
我有太多的话想跟你说
You will be in my thoughts
你会在我的脑中
and in my heart.
在我的心里
罗西妮!我们要出发了!
罗西妮!快点!
走啦!
I’ll see you in Paris. We’ll turn on them lights.
我会去巴黎找你的 我们会胜利的
Be careful. I will not be here to count the planes.
自己小心 我不能在这里数飞机了
再见!
Gentlemen,we are going to make another run
先生们 我们要再次前往
on the munition depot at Jametz.
伽麦茨的军需仓库
This time escorting four bombers.
这次要护送四架轰炸机
Instead of a frontal attack,we fly south to Marcheville first
我们从正面进攻 先飞往马齐市南部
and then swing north to the strike area.
然后绕至袭击区北面
This way,we might be able to surprise them and get closer to the target
这样我们就能出其不意
before encountering resistance.
在遭遇阻击前 尽量接近目标
As you may have heard,the United States has just announced
可能你们已经听说了 美国刚刚宣布
its entrance into the war.
加入战争了
– Oh,good. – Thank God for that.
– 哦 好啊 – 感谢上帝
I don’t need to tell you that if we destroy Jametz,
如果摧毁了伽麦茨
we severely reduce the flow of ammunition to the German troops.
德军的军♥火♥补给将会大大削弱
Your brothers will be fighting on the ground.
你们的同胞将展开地面战
I know the last attack on Jametz was a hard initiation for many of you.
上次空袭伽麦茨 对你们是个艰难的开始
But I have watched you grow and develop since then,
但从那之后 不论是做人还是飞行
both as men and pilots,
我已经看到了你们的成长与进步
and I can say that I am proud to be your captain.
身为你们的长官 我很自豪
You have more than exceeded my expectations.
你们比我预想得更为出色
Good luck to you all.
祝你们好运
Think you might have dropped that.
我想是你掉的吧
I told her I was gonna be a hero.
我曾对她说我会成为英雄
Look,you got nothing to be ashamed of.
瞧 你没什么好羞愧的
– You went up there and you fought. – Yeah. Ain’t that something?
– 你上战场战斗了 – 是 这就够吗?
Hey,you’re gonna be all right.
嘿 你会成功的
– You’re already over the jitters. – Yeah,jitters.
– 你太看重了 – 是的 太看重了
Yeah. I fixed that.
我努力调整过
I tell Thenault I’m gonna go up again so he won’t send me home,
我跟特诺说我还会上战场 他没送我回家
but I don’t go back up.
但我却一直没能上天
I just watch you guys day after day,wondering how you do it,
我只能天天看着你们 想象你们作战的情景
how everybody in my family did it,
我家族的每个人都成功了
why I’m the only one who can’t.
为什么只我一人不行?
All right,come on.
好吧 别这样了
Why don’t you just go? Go sleep this off and try again tomorrow.
去睡一觉?忘了这一切 明天再努力吧
– Yeah,yeah,tomorrow. – Okay?
– 嗯…明天 – 行吗?
Okay.
好的
Okay.

– We’re the knights of the air,remember? – Yeah.
– 我们是空中骑士 还记得吗? – 嗯
– Contact? – Contact.
– 启动吗? – 启动
Rawlings,requesting permission to go on this mission,sir.
罗琳斯 我要求参加这次任务 长官
– What’s that? – I rigged this up in the machine shop.
– 那是什么? – 我在机械厂装配的
I can fly with it. Tested it out yesterday.
有了它 我就能飞了 昨天刚试过
All right,but if I feel you’re a detriment to the squadron
好吧 但我觉得你无益于中队的行动
and I wave you off,you go right home,you understand?
我朝你挥手 你就回航 明白吗?
– Perfectly. – Don’t kill yourself on takeoff.
– 太好了 – 别起飞的时候就丧命
Hey,guys,I’m flying!
嗨 伙计们 我能飞上天了!
Captain Thenault told me I should have it painted on your plane.
特诺长官说 应该把这画在你的飞机上
I hope you don’t mind.
希望你不要介意
I’m honored.
我很荣幸

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!