on the off chance that one day he might actually hit something.
说不定哪天 他就真能打中敌机了
So be it.
那就这样吧
Toy gun,huh? That’s good. Yeah.
玩具枪 哈?不错啊 嗯
You see,that’s why we have to load our own ammo.
看见没?所以我们要自己装弹夹
Half these bullets are bent. Then the guns jam.
这些子弹有一半是弯的 那样枪就会堵住
They spotted a group of Fokkers.
他们侦察到一队福克战机
They’re headed towards our infantry on the road to Rambucourt.
他们是去找我们向兰姆考特进发的步兵团
Let’s go.
我们走
Yes! Yeah!
棒极了!
Lowry!
洛瑞
为了法兰西!
– Can you move? – No,something’s pinning my hand.
– 还能动吗? – 不行 有东西勾住我的手了
Just get out of here,Rawlings!
离开这里 罗琳斯
掩护我 我去帮他们
嘿 朋友 我来帮忙
Hey,come here,come here,come here. Push the tail up.
好 过来 过来 到这来 把机尾抬起来
Wait. Wait.
等等
Okay,push! Push!
好 推!推!
– Rawlings,please,just go. – I’m not gonna leave you.
– 罗琳斯 求你走吧 – 我不会离你而去的
Just go!
走啊!
– What are you doing? – I’m sorry,Beagle.
– 你要做什么? – 对不起 比格
No,Rawlings,no!
不 罗琳斯 不要!
Get up!
起来!
Move! Go!
走啊!
Go!
走!
My hand!
我的手!
Mind if I join you?
打扰你一下 介意吗?
This is a
这瓶是
100-year-old bottle of Louis XV. It’s incredible.
百年陈的路易十五 很棒的
Would you care to share a glass with me?
想跟我来一杯吗?
是为了我救你一命?
No. No,it’s because I’ve been a pompous ass.
不 不 为了我以前的自负
Pour me a glass.
给我倒一杯
Oh,my.
哦 天
I stole this from my father’s cellar.
我从我老爸的酒窖里偷的
If he’d have known,he would probably say
如果他知道了 他很可能会说
it’s the only thing I’ve ever done successfully in my life.
这是我这辈子唯一做成功的事
Please.
请
Nice.
不错啊
I’m glad you like it.
喜欢就好
He’s gotta be proud you came here.
你能来参战 他一定感到骄傲
No.
不
Actually,it was kind of his idea.
事实上 这是他的主意
And how many planes you gotta bring down to get back in his good graces?
你要击落几架飞机才能博得他的高兴?
Probably just my own.
或许只是我自己的
What does your father do?
你老爸是做什么的?
My daddy was a slave.
他是奴隶
You restless tonight,Rawlings?
睡不着吗 罗琳斯?
Maybe.
差不多吧
– What about you? – It was a good day.
– 你呢? – 不错的一天
Not for Wolfert.
对沃尔佛特来说可不是
– You had no choice but to kill him. – He had a choice with me.
– 你别无选择 可以杀了他的 – 我是他的唯一希望
Yeah,whatever happened in the air or whatever happened on the ground
不管是空中的事 还是地上
with Beagle,you gotta get that out of your head.
比格的事 你最好全部忘掉
Okay.
好吧
Meanwhile,Beagle goes through life without a hand.
但比格却只能靠一只手度过余生了
He volunteered for this war. He knew what he was getting into.
他自愿参战 他明白会有什么后果
I don’t care what happened in the past. You can’t let that affect you.
不管过去发生什么 你最好别受其影响
You got to forget about it. Otherwise you’re a danger to yourself
你最好忘了那些 否则只能危及自己
and everyone else up there.
也危及他人
Do you let go of the past?
你对过去释怀吗?
I…
我…
I heard some things.
我听说了些事
– That you lost… – That I lost my family in a fire?
– 你失去了… – 我在火灾中失去了家人?
No. I didn’t fly for Pancho Villa either.
没有 我也没有为潘图·维拉开过飞机
The truth is,I was a lot like you.
事实上 我和你很像
Full of idealism,maybe even a sense of honor.
充满理想主义 甚至还有着荣誉感
Then you realize this war ain’t gonna be won by either side.
到头来却发现 这场战争任何一方都赢不了
Some day it’ll just end.
有一天它就这么结束了
And everyone will go home,get on with their lives.
人们都会回家 继续他们的生活
Tall grass will cover the battlefield.
高高的杂草会掩埋战场
And all the pilots we’ve lost wouldn’t have changed a damn thing.
那些牺牲的飞行员根本不会改变什么
Guys like you won’t quit.
但像你这样的人 是不会退出的
So I got to stick around and try to knock some Huns off your tails,
我只能跟着你们 多打些追你们的德国佬
and give you a chance to survive this useless war.
在这场无谓的战争中 给你们点生存机会
– That’s what you do. – Not with enough success.
– 你已经做到了 – 远远不够
The guys I started with are a testament to that.
我救过的家伙最后都死了
Well,if this war is really meaningless,then why do you fly extra missions?
好吧 如果战争没有意义 那你还参战?
Get the ones I’ve missed.
干掉那些曾经没干掉的
Get the ones that killed my friends.
干掉那些杀了我朋友的
You got to find your own meaning in this war.
你总得找个继续下去的借口
I mean,I’ll be real disappointed if we had more pilots die in vain
我是说 若我们无谓牺牲的飞行员比德军多
than the Germans.
我会很失望的
How many you got left?
你还想干掉多少个?
One.
一个
The Black Falcon.
那个黑色猎鹰
See,this whole wing. Patch on a patch.
瞧 整个机翼补了又补
And when they gonna send us a new canvas?
他们什么时候给我们换新蒙布?
– Always “next time.” – Hey,Rawlings.
– 总是说”下回” – 嗨 罗琳斯
The Germans have crossed the Meuse River.
德军越过了马斯河
And reports say they’ve overrun Souilly.
据情报说他们已经占领了苏里市
Lucienne.
罗西妮
Is that plane fuelled? Is this plane fuelled?
那飞机加满油了吗?这架呢?
– Rawlings! – Yes,sir.
– 罗琳斯! – 是的 长官
Give me a start. Give me a start. Let’s go.
帮我启动 帮我启动 来吧
Rawlings,you know you’re not allowed to take the plane!
罗琳斯 你该明白你不可以出机的!
Hey. Hey.
嗨 嗨
– You all right? You all right? – Yeah?
– 你还好吗?你还好吗? – 是的
– How you come? – My plane. A vion.
– 你怎么来了? – 我有架飞机
周围都是…
– Germans. – All right. I’m gonna get you out of here.
– 德国人 – 没关系 我带你离开这
我怕
No,it’s all right. I’m gonna get you out of here.
没事的 我会带你离开这里
不 孩子们
Go get them. Go get them.
去找他们 带他们下来
– 飞机谁开走了? – 是罗琳斯 长官
– Lf Rawlings returns alive,arrest him. – Yes,sir.
– 若罗琳斯活着回来抓起来 – 是 长官
坐好 玛丽
– Good luck. – Stay right here. Okay?
– 祝你们好运 – 就呆在这里 好吗?
You don’t go anywhere. You stay right here.
不要走开 就呆在这里
好的
– 我不会和你们分开 – 再见
再见
I’ll be back before sunrise.
我会在日出前回来
– You got her? – Got them.
– 抱住她了? – 抱住了
Come on,guys.
快 伙计们
What are you doing flying at night without authorization?
没有允许就出机 你今晚想干什么?
I don’t have time to explain. I have to go get one more person.
没时间解释了 我还得带一个人回来
This plane is not for your personal use. Leave this plane and return to quarters.
飞机不是给你私用的 立即下机回营房♥
– That’s an order! – Yes,sir.
– 这是命令 – 是的 长官
Freeze!
不许动!
Hang on,Lucienne. Hang on.
坚持住 罗西妮 坚持住
Monsieur Rawlings.
罗琳斯先生
士兵 抓住他
Medic!
医生
Medic!
医生
Over here,over here.
快 这里
准备热水
让一下
Doctor!
医生
感觉好点了吗?
They’re taking you to the hospital at Reims.
他们会带你去莱姆丝那里的医院
You understand?
明白么
嗯 孩子们呢?
They’re right here. They’re gonna be fine.
他们在这 都很好
They contacted your uncle,and he’s gonna take care of them
他们会联络你的叔叔照顾孩子们
until you recover. Okay?
直到你康复 明白吗?
– Yes. You come? – Yeah.
– 你会来吗? – 当然
– I’ll come see you in Reims. – Goodbye.