我想当我在天上的时候 他们见不到我
they won’t mind if I’m black.
就不会介意我是否是黑人了
There’s something wrong with Jensen.
延森有点不对劲
He’s down here.
他坐在这里
Hey?
嗨?
Hey?
嗨?
Jensen?
延森?
Can you hear me?
听见我说话吗?
– Jensen? – Thought this might happen.
– 延森? – 知道会发生这样的事情
Jensen? You’re going through a little shock.
延森?你有点精神错乱
Don’t think about flying for a while.
别再去想飞行的事了
You don’t have to go up again until you’re ready.
直到你准备好之前你不用上天了
You understand me?
明白吗?
Do you understand me,Jensen?
你明白我的话吗 延森?
He tries flying tomorrow,stop him.
如果他明天想飞的话 拦住他
Not that you’ll have to.
不行就不要硬上
Meantime,get him some bourbon.
还有 给他点威士忌酒喝
– Go get the bourbon. – I’ll get it.
– 去拿威士忌 – 我去拿
– How you are? – Non. Say,”How are you?”
– 好吗你? – 错 说”你好吗?”
“How are you?”
“你好吗?”
– How you are? – How are you?
– 好吗你? – 是你好吗?
That’s good.
不错啊
You speak English now. Then we can have a conversation.
学说英语了啊 那样我们就能聊天了
Let me hear your English.
让我听听你的英语
Good you see?
你很高兴见到?
Yeah,good.
嗯 不错
Good to see you,too.
我也很高兴见到你
See?
看见没?
This is my rabbit. Wanna pet it?
这是我的兔子 想宠宠它吗?
Better be gentle. He’s jumpy.
最好温柔点哦 它胆子很小的
Oh.

He looks a little cold. I think we’ll give him a little blanket there.
它看上去有点冷 该给它盖条毯子
How’s that? There you go.
怎么样?去玩吧
What about you?
你怎么样?
Do you ever have any fun?
最近没去哪儿玩吗?
No time.
没时间
No,you’re wrong. Right now’s the perfect time.
不 你错了 现在正是大好时光
We don’t know how many chances we’re gonna get.
不知道我们还能见几次面
Want to take a ride? In my avion?
想上天吗?坐我的飞机?
– Come on. – No.
– 来吧 – 不了
– 来吧 – 不
孩子们好啊
Here.
这边
Picked a great day to fly,didn’t I?
真是挑了个好日子 是吧?
Did you have fun in the air?
坐飞机开心吗?
真的很棒
Fun in the plane?
有意思吧?
Okay.

What’s this?
什么
“It’s not good
对我来说喜欢你
“for me to like you.”
不是件好事
Why?
为什么?
为什么?
“Because I worry.”
因为我很担心
You’re worried about me?
担心我?
孩子们睡了 玛丽要我把这个给你
For me?
给我的?
From Marie?
玛丽的?
Maybe he’ll bring me good luck.
或许它能给我带来好运
你知道巴黎吗
Paris?
巴黎?
I’ve never been.
我从来没去过
Maybe you could take me. Show me all them lights.
或许你能带我去 带我去逛逛
这场战争?
Afraid?
害怕吗?
– There’s a war. – Am I afraid of the war?
– 这是战争 – 我害怕战争?
No.

– No? – No.
– 真的不 – 不
Okay.
好吧
Yes.
我怕
Every time I go up,
每次飞机升空
I’m afraid.
我就害怕
Rawlings.
罗琳斯
– You hear about Beagle? – No,what?
– 听说了比格的事吗? – 没 怎么了?
I went to Thenault about him.
我告诉了特诺
– Why would you do that? – Thenault had him checked out.
– 为什么要这么做? – 特诺细查了他
His whole background’s all wet laundry.
他的背景水分很大
– Everything in his file is made-up. – They think he’s a spy.
– 文件都是伪造的 – 认为他是间谍
Your behavior has raised suspicion among the men,
你的行为引起了大家的怀疑
and now we discover that Eddie Beagle is not your real name.
我们发现埃迪·比格不是你的真名
– It’s Arthur Becker,huh? – So I changed my name.
– 应该是亚瑟·贝克吧? – 我换了名
You’re from Wisconsin,I see.
你从威斯康星州来的
There is a very large German population in Wisconsin
在威斯康星州有很多德裔
and your name is German.
而你的名是德国式的
I’m no spy.
我不是间谍
Why didn’t you give us your correct name? Are you a German sympathizer?
那为何不说真名?难道你是德国同情者?
No.
不是
We will find out the truth.
我们会查出真♥相♥的
– Look,it’s not what you think. – Why not?
– 事情并非你们所想 – 为什么不是?
We shoot spies,you know.
我们会枪毙间谍的 你知道吗?
Sir,may I?
长官 我可以跟他谈谈吗?
Beagle.
比格
– Come clean. – I can’t.
– 坦白吧 – 我不能说
They’re gonna shoot you. What could be worse than that?
他们会杀了你的 还有比那更糟的吗?
– I swear I’m not a spy. – I know.
– 我发誓我不是间谍 – 我知道
So just tell them what you did or they’re gonna lock you up.
那就说实话 否则他们会把你抓起来
Is that what you want?
难道你想那样?
I committed a crime back in the States.
我在美国犯了罪
– Spit it out,Beagle. – I robbed a bank.
– 说出来吧 比格 – 我抢了银行
Hey,I was in debt to a bookie,and I needed the money.
我背了一屁♥股♥赌债 我需要钱
Was anyone hurt in the robbery?
抢劫中 有人受伤吗?
No.
没有
How can we be sure?
凭什么相信你?
Because I used a toy gun.
因为我用了玩具枪
Excuse me?
什么?
I used a toy gun. It was all I had.
我用了玩具枪 我只有那个
Can you prove what you’re saying?
你能证明你所说的吗?
No.

I can’t.
我不能
I can.
我能
I saw a discrepancy in his next of kin file
在查他近亲的档案时 我发现些问题
so I sent away for more information,
为了寻求更多的讯息
and I was sent these telegrams confirming the robbery.
我发了这些电报 以确认那起抢劫案
Beagle,in his haste to escape an armed guard,
比格为了摆脱武装警卫
dropped most of the money along with the toy gun.
匆忙中掉了大部分钱 还有那把玩具枪
And although he escaped with only $12.36,
尽管逃走的时候只抢得了12.36美元
he is guilty of armed robbery
他还是被指控犯有持枪抢劫罪
and if he was returned to the United States,
如果他回到美国
they would lock him up for a very,very long time.
他会坐很久很久的牢
The question for us is,can we allow him to continue flying for the Escadrilles
现在的问题是 能否允许他继续留在队中
because we have no legal jurisdiction in this matter?
因为我们无权审判此事
It is up to you.
你决定吧
Don’t look at me.
不要指望我
Whether he continues to fly is up to them.
他是否能继续飞 取决于他们
It’s their squadron.
是他们队的事
Well,I’d like to know what you would have done if they didn’t give you the money.
我想知道如果他们不给你钱 你会怎么办?
I don’t know. Throw the toy gun at him?
我不知道 难道朝他们扔玩具枪不成?
– You probably would have missed. – Definitely.
– 你可能砸不中 – 很显然
Sir?
长官?
We don’t condone what Beagle’s done,
我们无法原谅比格的所作所为
or the horrible way in which he botched it.
还有他掩饰此事的可怕做法
But we also don’t think he should be thrown out on stupidity alone.
但不该因为他犯的糊涂事 而把他赶走
Although I’d never trust him with my wallet,
尽管我永远不会把钱财托付给他
I think we all will continue to trust him with our lives,
但我想我们仍会继续把生命托付给他

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!