The enfants must be sad.
孩子们一定很伤心
I have an idea.
我有个主意
Come on.
过来
Hey!
嗨!
Hey. Hey! Hey!
嗨!嗨!嗨!
Thank you.
谢谢你
Did you like it?
你喜欢吗?
Does that mean I can come back?
以后我还能来吗?
Can I come see you again?
我还能再来看你吗?
No,not the kids. You.
不 不是孩子们 是你
Would you like to see me again?
你还想再见到我吗?
All right,bye.
好吧 再见
What are you gonna do?
还能怎么办?
The Germans just bombed the railway yard at Revigny.
德军刚刚轰炸了雷维尼铁路编组站
If you hurry,you can cut them off.
如果你们抓紧的话 就能截到他们
It is a chance to be more aggressive in your tactics.
战术上来说这是个反击的好机会
I want those chocks.
楔子拿掉
If you do well,you may get another chance at Jametz.
Let’s get the jump and dictate the engagement.
让我们抓住战机 把握战场主动权
Hurry.

Come on,let’s go.
快点 我们走
Come on,I’m keeping you guys alive.
快点 我们不会死的
信徒如同精兵 奋勇向前行
十字架为旗号♥ 先路导我程
Now that’s more like it.
这次像话多了
We really stitched them up good today.
我们今天干得真漂亮
What?
什么?
It’s so goddamn noisy up there. I can’t hear a thing.
上面实在太吵了 我什么都听不见
You got two today,Blaine. You’re our ace so far.
你今天击落两架 布莱恩 迄今你是王牌
Well,you fired enough to take down six.
你射出的子弹都足够打下6架了
You ever think about trying to miss,Beagle? You might do better.
你故意打不中 比格?你要表现更好点
I told you,my gun’s all screwy.
我告诉过你的 我的枪准星不对
Oh,really? It’s your gun,is it?
啊 真的是枪的问题吗?
What are you trying to say,Lowry?
你想说什么 洛瑞?
Cut it out.
算了吧
Someone should mention Porter. He got one.
应该提提波特的 他也击落了一架
Yeah,well,I was lucky.
是啊 我很幸运
Germans just didn’t want to hear you sing anymore.
德国佬肯定不想再听到你唱歌♥
Hey. Where’s Higgins?
嗨 希金斯呢?
No.
死了
I gotta sit down.
我要坐坐
– Is it bad? – You’re all right.
– 严重吗? – 没关系
Bullet went right by you.
子弹只是擦过而已
There’s our men!
欢迎我们的英雄!
The Yanks got their first Huns.
美♥国♥佬♥第一次干掉了德国人
– Good show. – Well done. Excellent.
– 表现不错 – 干得好 棒极了
Now you’re officially killers.
现在你们是正式的杀手了
Come here,lads.
过来 伙计们
Well done.
干得好
We call this the Bottle of Death.
我们称这为死亡之酒
You get one swig for every plane you down.
每击落一架飞机 就能喝一口
Only reason I’m still alive is some German let me go when my gun jammed.
当时枪卡住了 那德国人放过我才没死
I don’t know why the hell he did it.
我不明白他为什么要那样做
Did he have two crossed swords on his plane?
他飞机上画的是两把交叉的刀吧?
Franz Wolfert. A triple ace.
他叫弗朗兹·沃尔佛特 王牌中的王牌
He did it because of what happened to Nunn.
他是为了纳恩的事才那样做的
He won’t let you off again.
下次他就不会饶你了
We know what happened to Higgins.
就跟对付希金斯一样
Drink up.
喝吧
– Porter. – I don’t drink.
– 波特 – 我不喝酒
– Come on. – Take a drink…
– 来吧 – 喝一口
– I don’t drink. – Come on.
– 我不喝酒 – 来吧
– Take a drink. – Drink up.
– 喝一口 – 喝光了
– Drink,drink,drink,drink! – Drink,drink,drink,drink!
– 喝 喝 喝…! – 喝 喝 喝…!
Those guys sure can tie one on. I mean…
那些家伙总是能找理由喝酒 我是说…
Yeah.

– the more they fly,the more they drink. – Yeah.
– 飞得越多就喝得越多 – 是啊
Except for Cassidy. He just goes on even more missions.
卡西迪是个例外 他有更多的任务
The man’s a mystery. He’s not human.
那个战神神秘得很呢 简直不是人
We don’t even know where he’s from.
我们甚至不知道他是哪里人
I heard that he lost his family in an electrical fire.
我听说他家人全部丧命于电气火灾
– Did you hear that? – I heard he flew for Pancho Villa.
– 真的? – 听说他给潘图·维拉开过飞机
So he’s a mercenary?
那么他是雇佣兵?
Why don’t somebody just ask?
为什么不去问他呢?
Well,he’s not too chatty about his personal life.
他不太爱讲他的私生活
I’d just be happy he’s flying on our side.
真庆幸他是我们这边的人
Yeah.
是啊
Especially with the new tri-wings the Germans got,
尤其是德国佬有了新型的三翼战斗机
125-horsepower engines.
使用125匹马力的发动机
Nine-millimeter Spandau machine guns with twice the ammo capacity.
配有双倍储弹量的9毫米口径斯潘道机♥枪♥
They can out-turn us and they have a 1,000 feet-a-minute climb.
它们能迅速回转 每分钟能攀爬1000尺
They’re the most maneuverable planes in the sky.
它们是空中机动性最强的飞机
Well,yeah,maybe you’d be happier fighting for them.
是啊 要是能投靠他们 你会开心多了
Yeah. A lot fewer of our guys would get shot.
是啊 那样我们就能少中些弹了
Real funny.
真有趣啊
– Hey,listen. – What?
– 嘿 听着 – 怎么了?
There’s something not right about Beagle,you know?
比格有点不对劲 你知道吗?
What do you mean?
你指什么?
– I mean,he doesn’t get any mail,right? – So?
– 他没收到过信 对吧? – 那又怎样?
Yeah,he never hits any of the Germans he shoots at.
他从未射中过任何德国人
Well,a lot of guys don’t have kills.
有很多人都没有战果啊
And now he’s an expert on German aircraft. When did that happen?
现在他又成了德国战机专家 这么巧合?
Man,you’re scratching fleas on a stuffed dog.
伙计 你有点捕风捉影了
Nothing there.
什么事都没有的
Right,we’ll see.
好吧 等着瞧吧
Blaine,hey,I’m telling you,
布莱恩 嗨 我可提醒你
there’s something not right with that guy.
那家伙确实不对劲
Hey,you asleep?
嗨 你睡着了?
No.
没有
A few years ago,we didn’t even have airplanes.
几年前 我们甚至还没有飞机
Now there’s thousands of us,
现在却有了成千个像我们这样的人
with one half trying to kill the other half.
时刻准备着逐对厮杀
Yeah,that’s how it goes.
是啊 现实就是这么残酷
You really have your own ranch?
你真的拥有你自己的农场吗?
I did,900 acres.
是的 有900英亩
Was in my family for 85 years.
我家已经经营了85年
It was a tradition.
在农场里长大 辛勤劳作
Grow up and you work the ranch.
这已经成为了传统
Till my ma left and
直到我妈妈离开
my dad died all mortgaged out.
我爸爸去世后 一切都抵押了
It was kind of hard to make a go of it.
要舍弃那一切真是太难了
So what you gonna do now? I mean,when the war is over?
那么你打算怎么办?我是指战争结束后
I don’t know.
我不知道
Maybe I’ll keep flying if there’s any call for it.
如果有必要 也许我会一直飞下去
Or get a new ranch.
或者再开个新农场
How about you?
你呢?
Hard to say.
一言难尽啊
I came here ’cause I heard they treated Negroes better.
我来这是因为我听说 这里待黑人好
– Do they? – They were good to me.
– 真的吗? – 他们确实对我不错
I don’t wanna go back to boxing.
但我不想再回去打拳了
I’m tired of pounding on people,keeping my anger up all the time.
我厌倦了击打别人 时刻都要保持亢奋的生活
And I like flying.
我喜欢飞行
Hell,if you’re not fighting,it’s nice and peaceful up there.
该死 如果不是打仗 天上会很平静祥和
Nobody can touch you.
没人能打搅你
Nobody can make you feel low.
没人会让你不快
You think there’ll be any future in flying after the war?
你觉得战后开飞机的话还有前途吗?
Maybe.
也许吧
I mean,there’s always giving people rides at fairs and things like that.
总之可以用来运送人或者其他东西吧
And I hear they might use planes to deliver mail from city to city.
我听说可能会用飞机来运送城市之间的信件
Really?
真的吗?
Yeah,I like that. That’d be a good job for me.
我喜欢 那会是份很适合我的工作
I figure as long as I’m up in the air,they can’t see me,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!