– Lowry? – Yes,sir.
– 洛瑞? – 是的 长官
If you feel you’re gonna crash,take off your goggles
如果你觉得要坠机了 摘掉护目镜
because the glass can cut your eyes,d’accord?
因为镜片可能会伤到眼睛的 明白?
– Hey,you’re still here,Rawlings. – Yeah.
– 你还是来了啊 罗琳斯 – 是啊
Thought I’d take my chances.
我想我该把握住机遇
What’s this?
这是什么?
It’s just the brand of the ranch my family owned
在被银行收去前
till the bank foreclosed.
是我家牧场的记号♥
Beagle,get here.
比格 过来
If your guns jam,it sometimes helps to bang on the cocking handle.
如果枪卡住了 这有时能敲开拉机柄
What’s this for?
这是做什么用的?
Plane catches fire,you got three choices.
如果飞机着火了 你有三种选择
Can stay in it and burn with it all the way to the ground,
呆在飞机里让火一直烧到坠机
you can jump from several thousand feet,
还可以从几千尺高空跳下
or you can take the quick and painless way out.
要么就是痛快的死法
Good luck,gentlemen.
好运 先生们
– Contact! – Contact.
– 启动! – 启动
开火!
I’m going up.
跟我上去
Toddman!
托德曼!
Yeah!
耶!
Rawlings! I made it! I’m all right! Go get them!
罗琳斯!我成功了!我没事!杀了他们!
一二三四五…
Bastards were everywhere,sir.
到处都是那些杂种 长官
We got jumped before we reached Jametz.
我们还没到伽麦茨 就遭到阻击
They were all over us. We never even made it to the bombers.
他们数量太多 我们没能与轰炸机会合
– Where is Dewitt? – Didn’t make it.
– 德威特呢? – 回不来了
– And Toddman? – Nope.
– 还有托德曼呢 – 死了
Toddman was right there. He was right there. Then he was gone.
托德曼那样 他就那样 然后就死了
– Anybody see what happened to Nunn? – Sir.
– 有人知道纳恩怎么了吗? – 长官
He had to put it down. He made it safely to the ground
他不得不迫降 本来已经安全着陆了
and this German dived on him and shot him right when he was sitting there.
有个德国人朝他俯冲 把他活活打死了
– He had a black falcon on his plane? – Yeah.
– 他的飞机上画着黑色猎鹰吧? – 是的
Something should be done.
必须采取点行动了
I mean,you don’t just shoot an airman on the ground.
我是说你不能射死地面上的飞行员
– Mission debriefing in 15 minutes. – What about Nunn?
– 15分钟后做任务报告 – 纳恩怎么办?
He was just sitting there on the ground!
他当时就在地面上!
A lot has happened in this war before you got to it.
战争中常有的事 学着适应吧
I thought there was supposed to be some sort of honor in the way we fight.
我还以为会以光明正大的方式来战斗
Reports can be filed. But you want justice?
我们会记录下的 你们飞行员有武器
You’re the man in the air,you’re the man with the gun.
如果想要正义的话 自己去争取吧
Contact.
启动
Get those streamers off my plane.
把那些旗子拿掉
– What’s he doing? – He’s going back up.
– 他干什么? – 回天上去
– After what? – Whatever he can find.
– 做什么? – 干掉他能找到的
– He’s going alone? – Yeah.
– 他一个人去? – 是
He prefers it that way.
他喜欢那样
I had no idea that it was going to be like that.
没想到会变成那样
Do better next time.
下次好好表现吧
Soon as I get one kill,
当我♥干♥掉一个后
show my father that I was in the thick of it,
我要让我爸爸知道我很紧张
that’s it,I’m going home.
那样的话 我就能回家了
Went right through there. Almost lost this.
从那里打穿 差点打掉了
– You get any? – Not the one I wanted.
– 有收获吗? – 没有我想要的
Not the Black Falcon.
不是黑色猎鹰
Oi.
哎!
Where the hell do you think you’re off to?
你们打算去哪里?
Not tonight,Grant.
今晚不行 格兰特
You’re not going anywhere.
除非跟我喝酒
Not till you drink with us.
你们哪儿都别想去
– I thought it was only for killers. – You’ll do.
– 我还以为那是专为杀手准备 – 你们会是的
Drink up,Rawlings. You’re still alive. That’s something.
喝吧 罗琳斯 你还活着 太好了
I don’t feel like it.
我不想喝
The first time is always your hardest.
第一次总是最难的
To losing your virginity!
为了你们的处♥女♥战!
Does anyone here care that three pilots died today?
没人关心今天死去的三名飞行员吗?
Pilots die every day.
每天都有飞行员死
Have a drink. Calm down.
喝杯酒 冷静一下
I don’t wanna calm down. I wanna honor the men who died.
我不想冷静 我想对死者表示敬意
Yeah,well,this is how we honor them.
是啊 这就是我们纪念他们的方式
It’s how we’ve always honored them.
我们一直都是这样纪念他们
Now,none of us knows how much time we have left,
没人知道我们还有多少时间可活
so we can’t waste it sitting around grieving about things we can’t change.
别把时间浪费去哀伤那些不能改变的事
So you can either join in
要么加入我们
or you can go up to your room and cry like a little baby.
要么回你房♥间 像个小孩似的大哭一场
You suit yourself.
随你的便
Wake up,Rawlings. We’re here.
醒醒 罗琳斯 我们到了
Hello.
你好
I’m looking for the owner.
我要找主人
No English. No English.
不会英语 不会英语
– The owner of the house? – I am the owner.
– 房♥子的主人? – 我是房♥子的主人
Hi. I’m Blaine Rawlings. I’m looking for a girl.
你好 我是布莱恩·罗琳斯 我在找位女孩
You might remember me.
你应该还记得我吧
– I injured my leg and she bandaged it up. – Oh,Lucienne.
– 我腿受伤是她帮我包扎的 – 罗西妮
Maybe. She was wearing a brown skirt.
大概是吧 她当时穿件褐色的裙子
But Lucienne is not one of my girls.
但是罗西妮不是我这里的女孩
– She’s not? – No,she does not work here.
– 她不是? – 不 她不在这里工作
She was exchanging supplies,a round of Brie for some chocolate.
她只是来换供应品 拿干乳酪换些巧克力
A round of Brie for some chocolate.
拿干乳酪换些巧克力
Madam?
夫人?
Madam.
夫人
That girl,Lucienne,
那叫罗西妮的女孩
do you know where she lives?
你知道她家在哪里吗?
Down the Marlier Road,about five kilometers.
沿着马里耶路走 大概有5公里远
A small chateau.
是个小别♥墅♥
And how about that horse outside? Do you know who owns that?
那你知道门外的马是谁的吗?
Right.
不错
What?
什么?
You know,
要知道
– I’m mad at you. I’m mad. Understand? – No.
– 我有点生你的气 生气 明白吗? – 不
I’m mad. I’m mad at you.
我生气了 生你的气
Because you made me think that you were a prostitute.
因为你让我把你当成了妓♥女♥
– You know? – No.
– 知道吗? – 不
One moment.
稍等
You?
你们?
Are you?
那你呢?
No.
不是
Well.
那就好
Am I?
我?
No.
不是
No.
当然不了
No,I came because I wanted to see you.
别误会 我来是因为我想见你
I wanted to see
我想见
you.
你
Why did you pretend to…
你为什么假扮…?
I afraid.
我害怕
You’re afraid?
你害怕?
Why?
怕什么?
You
你
die soon.
不久就会死
Are these your children?
他们是你的孩子?
– Oh,no. – No?
– 啊 不 – 不是?
They’re your brother’s?
他们是你哥哥的?
– Wife. – Wife.
– 妻子 – 妻子
Wife?
妻子?
Your brother and his wife’s? Their children? Oh.
你哥哥夫妇俩的?他们的孩子?喔!
Die?
死了?
They died?
他们死了?
Yes.
是的
Brother et wife.
哥哥和他妻子
I’m sorry.
非常抱歉