这是刚过下午2点时发生的
It happened just after 2:00…
如果巴尔的摩还有人喜欢午餐时喝两杯马丁尼
and if anybody’s still into a two-martini lunch in Baltimore,
他们看见此番景象后也许会彻底戒掉的
they may swear off for good after this.
南部的情况也愈发复杂 黛安·布劳利为您报道
The plot is also thickening down South. Diane Brawley reports.
这里的对峙越来越紧张
What we have is an increasingly nasty confrontation
环保人士和野鸟观察者联合对抗
between a coalition of Greenies, bird-watchers and tree-huggers
经济发展的推动力量
against the forces of economic progress.
这对我来说是实现了毕生梦想
This is the realization of a lifelong dream for me.
工人和机器已就位 我不可能就此放弃
I have men and machinery committed. I can’t walk away from them all
就为了一群破鸭子
just for a bunch of ducks.
是大雁
Geese.
随便吧
Whatever.
大雁爸爸呼叫大雁移♥动♥小队
Papa to Mobile,
我们的预计到达时间是
our estimated time of arrival,
日落前一小时
one hour before sundown.
我们燃料充足
We got enough fuel,
你们先到那里准备好迎接我们吧
so why don’t you go on ahead and set up for our arrival.
收到 我们在瓦尔哈拉海岸等你们
Roger. We’ll see you in Valhalla.
大雁地面小队下线
This is Goose Ground signing off.
谢谢 大雁地面小队
Thanks, Goose Ground.
爸爸 怎么了 出什么事了
Dad, what’s wrong? What’s happening?
爸爸
Dad!
大卫叔叔 我是大雁妈妈 回复 快回复
Uncle David, this is Mama Goose! Come in! Come in!
-我们有时间吃饭吗 -17号♥公路北
– Have we got time to eat? – 17 North.
我们找个地方吃顿正经饭
Find a place to get some real food.
爸爸
Daddy!
爸爸
Dad!
爸爸
Dad!
我在这里
I’m here!
爸爸
Dad!
爸爸
Dad!
爸爸
Daddy!
-该死的 -你没事吧
– Ah, damn! – Are you okay?
是的
Oui!
我们现在该怎么办
What are we gonna do now?
我们怎么才能在日落前赶到那里
How will we ever get there by sundown?
我的肩膀好像脱臼了
I think I dislocated my shoulder.
听着 剩下的路程得由你带它们飞
Look, you’ll have to take them the rest of the way.
你不能坐我的飞机吗
Can’t we both go on my plane?
不 艾米 我不能跟你一起飞
No, Amy, I can’t ride with you.
燃料不够支撑我们两个人 速度会太慢
There isn’t enough fuel for both of us. It’d be too slow.
我们无法准时赶到那里 这是唯一的办法
We wouldn’t make it on time. It’s the only way.
只剩30英里 就一小时路程 你可以做到的
It’s only 30 miles, it’s an hour away. You can do it.
没有你 我找不到路
I can’t find my way without you.
你当然能找到
Yes, you can.
因为你跟你妈妈很像
Because you’re so much like your mother.
她也很勇敢
She was brave, you know.
她独自去追寻她的梦想 没人帮过她
She went off, followed her dream. Nobody helped her.
你也有那样的力量 艾米
You have that strength in you too, Amy.
真希望她现在也在这里
I wish she was here now.
她在啊
She is.
她就在你身边
She’s right next to you.
她在雁群中
She’s in the geese.
她在天上 围绕着你
She’s in the sky. She’s all around you.
她不会让你失望的
She won’t let you down.
我不能把你丢在这儿 你受伤了
I can’t leave you here. You’re hurt.
可以的
Yes, you can.
我要你离开
I want you to go.
你坐上飞机带雁群飞走
You take that plane, take those geese, and you fly away.
再见 爸爸
Bye, Dad.
去吧
Go.
沿着河一直飞 直到抵达新希望镇
Follow the river until you reach the town of New Hope.
-接着转向西南 沿着海岸线飞10英里 -好
– Then turn Southwest and follow the coast for 10 miles. – Yes.
-有很多人和车的地方就是了 -再见 爸爸
– Look for a lot of cars and people! – Goodbye, Dad!
去吧 艾米
Go, Amy.
日落前必须开工 好了 开始吧 开动机器吧
We gotta start before sunset. All right, start it up. Turn it on.
我们要开工了
We’re gonna start.
从表面看来
Well, on the surface,
一切似乎都很简单无害 甚至纯洁无辜
it seemed so simple and harmless and even clean.
但艾米和鸟儿的传奇故事已经变得非常复杂
But it’s gotten terribly complicated in the saga of Amy and her birds.
科林·伯兹莱为您报道
Colin Beardsley reports.
目前还没看到艾米 汤玛斯或雁群
So far, no trace of Amy, Thomas or the geese.
他们似乎消失了
They’ve disappeared.
-你能搭我一程吗 -上车吧 加入我们吧
– Can I hitch a ride with you? – Sure. Join the party.
-天呐 是那个小姑娘吗 -和大雁齐飞那个
– Oh, my goodness! Is that that little girl? – Oh, the geese girl!
我的天呐
My goodness!
分区法规第3185-7条
Zoning Ordinance number 3185-7…
现在生效
is now in effect!
这里是私人领地 请你们离开
This is private property! Now please remove yourselves!
各位 请听我说
Everybody! Everybody, please!
我女儿一个人在天上飞
My daughter is up there by herself!
如果你们安静点 也许能听见她的引擎声
Please, if you be quiet, we might be able to hear her.
听我说 各位先听我说
Just listen to me, just, Just listen to me for one moment…
关掉那破机器
Shut that thing off!
她来了
She’s coming!
真叫人难以置信
I don’t believe this.
第二年春天 艾米的雁群独自飞向北方
包括伊戈在内的16只大雁全部回到艾米家的前廊