爸爸 它得和它的兄弟姐妹一起飞…
Dad, he’s got to go with his brothers and…
-小心点 -慢点 慢点
– Careful! – Take it easy, take it easy.
先把它带回家 再想办法
Let’s just get him home. We’ll think of something.
爸爸
Daddy!
明白了吗
Clear?
我得走了 再见
Oh, I gotta go. See you, guys.
-你要去哪 -艾米
– Where are you going? – Amy?
嗨
Hi.
-坐好了吗 -坐好了
– Good? – Good.
-大雁移♥动♥小队 第一阶段完成 -收到 大雁爸爸
– Goose Mobile, phase one complete. – Roger, Papa Goose.
别担心 一切都交给我
Don’t worry about anything, I’ll take care of everyting.
给孩子们愉快地上堂课吧
Have fun with the kids.
好了 好了
Yeah. Yeah.
秃鹰已出巢
The buzzard is out of the nest.
很好 五分钟后进入第二阶段
Good, we’re into phase two in five minutes.
因为动物管控关系到每一个人
Because animal management is everyone’s business.
我们每个人都有责任保护大自然
We all have responsibility to protect nature.
要照顾生活在大自然里的生物的健康…
And to look after the well-being of the creatures that live in it…
就像我们照顾家里的宠物一样
Just like we take care of our pets at home.
有谁家里养宠物吗
Does anybody have a pet at home?
我养了一条蛇
I’ve got a snake.
-我养了一只仓鼠 -养了兔子
– I’ve got a hamster! – Rabbit!
你好
Hi.
-办公室很不错 -有什么能帮忙的吗
– Nice office you have here. – Can I help you?
希望你能帮我
Well, I hope so.
我和我哥在露营的时候…
My brother and I were camping…
一只特别奇怪的小动物钻进我们的帐篷了
and the weirdest little critter came in our tent.
就那么钻进来了 讨人厌的小东西
Just waltzed in. Nasty little sucker.
我不知道它是什么
I have no idea what it might be.
我想着 你能不能帮我看看
So I was wondering if you would take a look at it?
-你把它带回来了吗 活的吗 -就在小货车里
– You brought it back? Alive? – Out in my truck.
-倒计时两分钟后进入第三阶段 -一切顺利
– Phase three in two minutes and counting. – Hunky-dory!
就在这 太感谢了
It’s right out here. I really appreciate it.
我们当时就在纳帕尼附近 真的很漂亮
We were up near Napanee. It’s really beautiful.
你带手套了吗
Did you bring gloves?
-天呐 -它在哪
– Oh, God! – Where is it?
它肯定逃走了 我也不明白…
It must have gotten out. I don’t see…
这附近有小孩吗
Do you have kids around here?
它长什么样
What did it look like?
像大型可卡犬 只不过它… 基本是秃的
A big cocker spaniel. Only kind of he had a… Almost bald.
-秃的 -脖子周围有一圈毛 这里的毛尖尖的
– Bald? – Fur just around the neck. Very spiky around here and here.
-你去这边 我去那边 -好的
– You’ re gonna have to go this way, I’ll go this way, – Right
-我们在这里汇合 -好的
– and we’ll meet back here. – Ok.
小心点
Careful.
你小心点 千万要小心
You be careful. Be very careful!
它非常易怒 体型非常大
It’s very temperamental. It’s very big.
快来 小家伙们 快跟上来
Come on, guys, come on!
-飞起来 飞起来 -谢谢 大雁地面小队
– Get up, get up! – Thanks, Goose Ground.
一分钟后进入最终阶段
Final phase is one minute away.
而我们生活的这片区域
And our own area is blessed with
有非常丰富的野生动植物
a rich cornucopia, if you will, of wildlife.
比如海狸 熊 獾…
Beaver, bear, badgers…
-快看… -灰狐…
– Check it out! …- Grey foxes…
是的 甲壳虫…
Yeah. Beetles…
不是指甲壳虫乐队 是…
Not the old rocker but…
好像是艾米 真是艾米
I think it’s Amy. Hey, it’s Amy!
是艾米
It’s Amy!
大雁妈妈呼叫大雁爸爸 刚才太酷了
Mama to Papa, that was so cool!
是的 我同意 我让自己的女儿犯罪了
Yeah, agreed, I just made a criminal out of my own daughter.
现在我们父女都要蹲监狱了
Now we’ll both do time behind bars.
爸爸 别那么大惊小怪的
Dad, stop being so dramatic.
听着 这才刚开始 艾米
Now look, it’s just beginning, Amy.
我们要在日落前飞120海里…
We’ve gotta make 120 nautical miles by sundown…
飞过安大略湖…
fly across Lake Ontario…
在没有许可的情况下飞过国界
cross international boundary without a permit,
带着偷来的大雁…
carrying stolen goods…
没有提交飞行计划 没有任何官方许可…
without filing a flight plan, without any official approval…
比原计划晚了4天
four days behind schedule.
这个行动很疯狂 亲爱的
We’re on the edge, my dear.
好了 开始慢慢爬升
Alright, let’s start a slow climb.
飞行高度和湖面要保持足够距离
I want plenty of altitude over the lake.
收到
Roger.
大雁爸爸呼叫大雁水面小队 信♥号♥♥怎么样
Father Goose to Wet Goose, how do you read?
听得很清楚 大雁爸爸 你那边怎么样
Loud and clear, Father Goose. How are you doing?
我这里的逆风在变强 我们的对地速度是多少
Headwind’s picking up on here. What’s your taking our ground speed?
-降到21节了 燃料还有多少 -最多能飞2小时
– Down to 21 knots. How’s your fuel? – Two hours at best.
我们已经过了「不可回航点」
We already past the point of no return,
所以大约在日暮时分才能见到陆地
so it’s gonna be landfall around dark.
长官 您最好看一下这个
Sir, you’d better take a look at this.
你监测到什么了
What do you got?
不知道 非常奇怪的信♥号♥♥ 长官
No idea. Very unorthodox signatures, sir.
嘿 老兄 那里是纽芬兰
Hey, man, that’s Newfoundland.
大雁爸爸 有些鸟已经飞得很累了
Papa Goose, I’ve got some awful tired birds back here.
大约5分钟后降落 艾米
Landfall in about five minutes, Amy.
长官 它还在朝我们的方向接近
Sir, it’s still heading straight at us.
-有联络消息吗 -没有 长官
– Any contact? – Negative, sir.
我们得出动了 一级戒备 红色警报
We’ve gotta go. Give me full alert, red alert.
好的 长官
Alright, sir.
大雁爸爸呼叫大雁水面小队
Papa Goose to Wet Goose,
我们飞不到一号♥汇合点了
we’re not gonna make it to rendezvous one.
收到 大雁爸爸
Roger, Father Goose.
-我们飞不动了 要降落了 -收到 大雁爸爸
– We’re on fumes, we’ve gotta put down. – Roger Papa Goose.
我们会停船等待你们的消息
We’ll tie up and wait till we hear from you.
我们好像撞大运了
I think we just lucked out.
我看到了一个似乎是飞机场的地方
I got a visual on what appears to be an airfield.
等我消息 我们要降落了
Stay tight on me, we’re going down.
行动吧 各位 紧急拦截
Let’s do this, gentlemen. Scramble field.
紧急拦截 一号♥警报
Scramble field. Code One.
63R 待命
63 Romeo, on final and holding.
-63R 原地待命 -收到
– 63 Romeo, position and hold. – Roger.
63R 准备编队起飞
63 Romeo, ready for formation takeoff
63R 原地待命
63 Romeo, hold your position.
不明飞行器距跑道还有四分之一英里
Unidentified traffic at a quarter mile on short final.
你是说他们要降落吗 在这吗
You mean they’re landing? Here?
控制塔 这里是43T 我们看到不明飞行器了
Control tower, this is 43 Tango. We have the bogies in sight.
各位 情况很奇怪 建议呼叫安保部
Hey, guys, this is really strange. I suggest you call security.
这下好了 方向舵又松了
Oh, great. The rudder’s coming loose again.
嘿 那是什么 爸爸
Hey, what’s that? Dad?
是谁啊
Who is it?
爸爸
Dad?
-别动 -趴到地上 先生
– Freeze! – Get down on the ground, sir!
-怎么回事 -不
– What’s going on? – No
爸爸 爸爸
Dad, dad.
趴下 艾米
Stay down, Amy.
怎么回事
What’s going on?
没有礼物 没有农产品 没有花 没有古巴雪茄
No gifts, no produce, no flowers. No Cuban cigars.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
一个人露营带了这么多东西啊
That’s a lot of stuff for one guy to go camping with.
我是专业的露营者
Well, I’m a serious camper.
这个笼子是干什么用的
What’s the cage for?
我有点疑神疑鬼的 所以我睡在里面
I’m also a paranoid camper. See, I sleep in it.
能挡住一些小动物 大只的就挡不住了
Keeps the little furries out. Doesn’t do much for the big furries.
但是我想它们也只能
But I figured out that all they gonna do
盯着我流口水而已…
is look at me and drool anyway so…
这些汽油是干什么的
What’s all the gasoline for?
是为我的便携式发电机准备的
That’s for my portable generator.
发电用于录像机和搅拌机
For my VCR and my blender.
在野外边喝凤梨鸡尾酒边看恐怖电影最惬意了
Nothing like a scary movie and a piòa colada in the wilderness,
我觉得是这样
what I would say.
把后备箱打开
Open the back.