– How long you’re gonna lay over. – Yes.
终点是哪里
And then where you’re gonna end up.
因为这是最重要的
You know, cause that’s the most important thing.
帮我个忙 给我找些地图来
Do me a favour. Just get me some maps.
-就是 把往南边…就这么做 -帮个忙
– Just, like, go down…do this. – Do me a favour.
比如我们在这里 这里是佛罗里达
Here’s us, here’s like Florida.
我会看着地图 选出路线
I’ll look at the map I’ll pick out the route.
我要打个电♥话♥ 我认识一个人
I’m gonna make a call because I know this guy.
一个研究鸟的人
A bird guy…
-他在北卡罗莱纳州 -你在开玩笑吧
– In North Carolina. – You’re kidding.
他懂得迁徙路线 我们都叫他「鸟脑」
He knows, like, migratory paths and… We called him Birdbrain.
是 但用飞机
Yes, but this idea of using aeroplanes…
引导鸟群迁徙的主意 这…
to reintroduce migratory flocks. It’s…
听着 我很抱歉 但这太荒唐了
Look, I’m sorry. It’s absolute nonsense.
你能想象数千架迷你飞机
Can you imagine thousands of little tiny aeroplanes…
在清晨4点钟飞过郊区
buzzing suburbia at 4 a.m…
带领鸟群飞往南方的场景吗
showing the birds the way South?
鸟群不会跟着飞机飞的
The birds wouldn’t really follow an aeroplane anywhere.
但它们真的会 我亲眼所见
But they do. I’ve seen them do it.
如果方法得当 真的可行
Look, it really works, if it’s done right.
要是大雁能做到 也许很稀有的鸟类也可以
And if geese can do this then maybe really rare birds…
比如美洲鹤 或者黑嘴天鹅
like whooping cranes and trumpeter swans,
也许它们也能学会
maybe they can learn it too.
我们可以促生新的鸟群
We can start new flocks…
给它们一个机会恢复种群
and give them a crack at a comeback, you know?
大卫 你真觉得你能做到吗
David, do you really think you can pull this off?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
唯一需要的就是一片这样的栖息地
All we really needed was a place like this.
当然 但这里也面临一个危机 就在那里
Yes. Well, of course, there is a catch. It’s right over there.
曾经的成千上万英亩地只剩下这三百亩了
These 300 acres are all that’s left of what used to be thousands.
三十年代时
In the ’30s,
政♥府♥将这里划为了野生鸟类保护区
the government set all this aside as a wild bird refuge.
但随着来这里过冬的鸟越来越少
But with fewer and fewer birds wintering here,
这片地渐渐就被侵占了
of course it’s been encroached on.
有些人赚了一大笔钱
Some people have made a lot of money.
如果到11月1日 还没有野鸟过来
If no wild birds show up by November 1st…
这些人就迫不及待要接手了
these chaps are just itching to take over.
11月1日 真的吗
November 1st? Really?
如果我们那时能到达 这里就归我们了
So if we’re here by then, it’s ours?
不 并不归你们所有
No, not actually yours.
瓦尔哈拉海岸
-归鸟所有 -是 是 没错
– The birds. – Right. Right. Right.
简直太完美了
It’s perfect!
希望你是对的
I sure hope you’re right.
我可不想惹上麻烦
I don’t want to find out I’m in trouble…
我们发现的那块地完美极了 再合适不过
This spot that we found, it’s perfect! It’s just perfect.
-但我们没时间了 -那里能降落吗
– But we don’t have that long. – Can you land there?
-当然 -好
– Perfectly. – Okay.
很棒 附近就有很平的地面
Good, flat surface right near.
别往后缩 我在使劲呢
Stop moving back. I’m pushing.
-好了 -我感觉到了 好的
– OK. – I felt that. OK.
往下按一按
Squeeze it down a little bit.
疼的话就别按了 来回转一转
Not so it hurts. Well, it’ll move back and forth.
好了 看看效果
OK. Let’s see how it looks.
别用手挡着鼻子 我看看怎么样
Get your finger out of your nose. Let me see how it looks.
不错 汤姆 非常好
Nice move, Tom. Very good.
这趟旅途需要四天的好天气
The journey will take four days of good weather.
飞30海里到达安大略湖
Thirty nautical miles to Lake Ontario.
再飞30海里穿过湖 到达美国
Then 30 more across the lake to the U.S. Of A.
再飞65英里就是第一汇合点
Now 65 miles further on is rendezvous number one…
在纽约富兰克林镇外的一个农场
at a farm just outside Franklin ville, NY.
第二天 我们出发去宾夕法尼亚州
Day two, we’re going to Pennsylvania.
越过阿帕拉契亚山脉
Across the Appalachian Mountains,
再飞120英里到达第二汇合点
120 miles to rendezvous number two.
第三天 我们飞过巴尔的摩东部的马里兰
On day three, we fly over Maryland, just east of Baltimore.
接着向南穿过波托马克河 到达弗吉尼亚低地
And then South across the Potomac to the lowlands of Virginia.
第四天 我们沿着低切萨皮克湾
On day four, we go along the lower Chesapeake Bay
前往纽霍普小镇
to the little town of New Hope.
从那里 再飞10英里就能到瓦尔哈拉海岸
From there, it’s just 10 more miles to Valhalla.
-它们怎么样 -飞了20英里就喘得不行了
– How are they doing? – They’re panting really hard after 20 miles.
我真觉得它们一天飞不了150英里
I really don’t think they can go 150 miles a day.
它们肯定有潜力
They’ve got it in them somewhere.
野雁一次就能飞1000英里
I mean the wild ones they go 1000 miles at a shot.
虽然它们飞行后变瘦了 但是…
They’re a little thinner afterwards but…
其实 我觉得我们得再早点出发
You know, I think we gotta go earlier than that.
只预留两天的天气缓冲肯定不够
Two day’s weather cushion isn’t gonna be enough.
要我说 我们22号♥就出发
I say we get out of here like the 22nd.
好主意
Good idea.
巴里和我周三会去购买♥♥宿营装备
Barry and I are gonna get the camping equipment Wednesday, right?
我们或许有办法搞到船了
And, we got a lead on a boat.
-导航系统和无线电明天就到 -10月22号♥
– The GPS and radios are due tomorrow. – October the 22nd.
-好极了 -22号♥
– Yes! – 22nd!
艾米 我们只剩下一周时间来训练它们了
Ok, Amy, we’ve only got one week left to whip them into shape.
这意味着我们得把它们逼到极限
That means we’ve gotta push them to the limit.
野雁一天平均能飞五六个小时
And the wild ones, they average five, six flight hours a day.
所以我们得让它们飞到四个小时
That means we’ve got to get ours up to four.
这样应该就没问题了
And then I think we’ll be alright.
但你得带领它们
But you’ve gotta be the leader,
你必须严格要求它们
you’re the one who’s gotta be tough on them.
我们不能放松
We can’t let up.
因为野雁已经开始朝南飞了
Because, you know the wild ones are already heading South.
-大雁妈妈 大雁妈妈 回话 -收到 基地
– Mama Goose, Mama Goose come in. – Hello, base.
这里落下一只十分不高兴的小鸟
You’ve got one very unhappy little bird down here.
伊戈
Igor!
大雁地面小队 把无线电放在它旁边
Goose Ground, put your radio next to him.
大雁妈妈 说话吧 我们就绪了
Mama Goose, go ahead, we’re ready.
伊戈 别再懒散了 这周末我们就要出发了
Igor! Stop fooling around. We’re leaving by the end of the week.
快来吧
Come on!
你能行的 伊戈 你可以的 来吧
You can do it, lgor. You can do it. Come on.
大雁妈妈 大雁已起飞
Mama Goose, we have a liftoff!
我没看到它
I don’t see him.
爸爸 你看到它了吗
Dad, do you see him?
我没看到
I don’t see him.
刚刚在房♥子后就看不到它了 不知道它飞去哪里了
I lost him behind the house. I don’t know where he went.
等等 我看到它了
Wait, I see him!
艾米 艾米 小心
Amy! Amy, watch out!
它朝着你的右翼方向飞过去了
Here he comes on your right wing.
伊戈 爸爸 爸爸 我撞到它了
Igor! Dad, Dad, I hit him!
伊戈
Igor!
爸爸 爸爸 爸爸…
Dad! Dad, Dad, Dad…
我撞到伊戈了 它掉下去了
I hit lgor, he’s down!
艾米 听我说 看你后面
Amy, listen to me. Look behind you.
你要照顾好其他的大雁
You gotta take care of the others.
现在我们转个弯飞回家
Let’s just turn around and head home now.
收到
Roger.
我现在向东转
I’m turning East.
这边 跟上
Come on. Come on!
大雁 大雁
Goose, goose.
伊戈 大雁 大雁 大雁…
Igor! Hey, goose, goose, goose…
我不知道今晚能不能找到伊戈
I don’t know if we’re gonna find Igor tonight.
我们今晚会找到它的 必须找到
We’re going to find him tonight. We have to.
伊戈
Igor?
看到它了吗
See him?
-伊戈 -大雁 大雁 大雁
– Igor. – Goose, goose, goose.
伊戈
Igor.
我简直不敢相信
I don’t believe it!
伊戈
Igor
大雁 大雁
Goose, goose.
它掉了一些飞羽 但别担心 会长出来的
He’s lost some primary feathers. But don’t worry, they’ll grow back.
-走吧 -你确定吗
– Let’ go. – Are you sure?
它飞不了了
He’s not going to be able to fly.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!