Oh, god.
-嗨 -老天
– Hi. – Oh, God!
亲爱的 你受伤了吗
Oh, sweetie. Are you hurt?
我觉得没有
I don’t think so.
你哭了
You’re crying.
是啊 我以为你…
Yeah, I thought you were…
假如我再造一架飞机
Suppose I built another aircraft.
然后教艾米怎么飞
And then taught Amy how to fly it.
什么
What?
鸟跟着她飞 她跟着我飞
Look, the birds will fly with her, she’ll fly with me.
我可以带他们往南飞
I could lead them all South.
你在开玩笑吧
You’re joking, right?
她昨天差点摔断脖子
She nearly broke her neck yesterday.
-我知道 -你竟然想让她…
– I know. – You wanted her to …
我知道
I know.
-这是玩笑吧 你在开玩笑 -不是
– This is a joke, right? You are kidding. – No,
不 不是的
No, it’s not.
这个主意太棒了 我们可以做到的
It’s a great idea. We can make it work.
鸟儿跟着我 我跟着你 我们都去南边
You know, the birds follow me, I follow you. We all go South.
简直聪明绝顶
It’s brilliant.
我就知道你会想出办法的
I knew you could think of something.
这是我这辈子听过的最愚蠢
It’s the most stupid, irresponsible,
最不负责任 最轻率的计划
harebrained scheme I’ve ever heard of my whole life.
你在胡说什么呢
What are you talking about?
只有这样它们才会跟着她飞 这样才能成功
It’s the only way they’ll fly with her. That’s the way it works.
你是有什么毛病
What is wrong with you?
-我以为你喜欢那些大雁 -我的确喜欢那些大雁
– I thought you liked the geese. – I do like the geese!
听着 她开着我的小货车
Look, it’s a lot more dangerous for her
上高速公路比这危险得多
to get my truck to get on the expressway.
我个人觉得这是最安全的超轻型飞机了
On my humble opinion, this is the safest ultralight out there.
-必须要足够安全 -我懂 但非常昂贵
– It has to be safe as possible. – I know. But it’s pricey.
我不在乎价钱
I don’t care about that.
必须要易于起飞和降落
It got to be just simple to fly and gentle when you put it down.
当然 它的时速能达到28到29英里
Well, yeah, it’ll fly at 28, 29 miles an hour.
-真的吗 -甚至超过这个
– Really? – Or even climb at that.
这边请 二位 尽情享受吧
There you go, fellas. Enjoy it.
非常感谢 别着急
Thank you very much. Take it easy.
向右转 靠过去 靠向右边
Turn to the right. Lean. Lean to the right.
向左边推 就是这样
Push far to the left. That’s it.
记住 你上方有34英尺长的翼尖
Remember, you’ve got 34 feet of wing tip up here.
就像个非常宽的屁♥股♥
It’s kind of like having real wide hips.
我们向右打满舵 向右打满舵
All right, let’s make a hard right. Hard right.
身体倾斜 很好 想象你在飞 不错
Good leans, Good leans, like you’re flying. Good girl.
拉下操作杆 拉下去 转起来
Keep the bar pushed down. Bar pushed down. Really bringing it around.
你做到了 我什么都没动 都是你在操作 艾米
You got it. I’m not doing anything. It’s all you, Amy.
好极了 弯转得不错 倾斜度很好
Beautiful! Good leaning. Good leaning.
向右打满舵 靠向右边
Go hard to the right, leaning to the right,
就像我们在飞翔一样 滑向左边
just like we’re flying. Now, swing to the left.
斜过来 斜过来 这就对了
Lean it, lean it, lean it! There you go!
完美
Beautiful!
方向把直向前 操作杆居中
Nice and straight. Bar centered.
稳住方向 朝前看
Nice and easy, eyes straight ahead.
抓紧操作杆 抓紧操作杆 艾米
Hands on the bar. Hold on to the bar, Amy.
稳住 往前推操作杆 飞起来了
Smooth. Push out on the bar. And up we go!
好样的 好样的 你做到了
Thattagirl! Thattagirl! You’re doing it.
你做到了 小艾
You’re doing it, Ames!
抓紧操作杆 推到这里 推上来
Get the bar, right about there. Get it up there.
很好 就是这样 你做到了
OK, you got it! You got it!
我这辈子见过很多飞行员 但是…
I’ve been around a lot of flyers in my time, but…
我觉得你天生就是飞行员
I guess what I’m trying to say is I think you’re a natural.
你真这么觉得吗
Do you really think so?
有些人的确有飞行天赋
Some people are, when it comes to flying.
我想你算一个
I think you’re one of them.
好了
OK.
风从正前方朝着我们吹来
The wind is coming from right straight at us, Okay?
所以气流会直接流过飞机下方 很完美
So it’ll go right under the plane. It’s gonna be perfect.
我不坐在上面 飞机会轻很多
The plane’s gonna be a lot lighter because I’m not in it.
我知道 爸爸
I know, Dad.
那意味着 你的滑行距离会变短
That means your takeoff roll’s gonna be shorter.
你可以更快起飞 飞机会很快攀升
You’re gonna get up fast, you’re gonna climb real fast.
不过 你还是得平稳地推操作杆
But still, you still let the smooth push-out with the bar.
-明白吗 -好的
– OK? – Sure.
我会紧跟着你起飞
Now, I’m coming up right behind you, OK?
你飞过那片旷野就好
So you just make passes around the field.
这样一来 如果你的引擎熄火
And that way, if your engine cuts out,
你可以直接降落在地面上
you can just glide tight down onto the field.
-明白吗 -好的
– OK? – Sure.
不要飞到旷野外的地方 知道了吗
Don’t you go anywhere other than the field. You understand?
-好 我知道 -那就好 你一定能行
– Yeah, I know. – OK. You’re gonna do good.
准备起飞
Lift prop.
大雁妈妈 回话 它们从笼子里出来了
Mama Goose, come in. They’ve flown the coop.
大雁妈妈 收到了吗 它们飞出笼子了 回话
Mama Goose, can you read me? They’ve flown the coop. Come in.
大雁妈妈
Mama Goose.
回话 大雁妈妈
Come in, Mama Goose.
艾米 你能听到我说话吗
Amy, can you hear me?
艾米 它们已经出来了
Amy? They’ve flown out.
-回话 -大雁妈妈
– Come in. – Mama Goose.
艾米 听得到我说话吗
Amy, can you hear me?
大雁妈妈 你的无线电正常吗
Mama Goose, is your radio working?
汤姆 你能听到我说话吗
Tom, do you read me?
能 巴里 她的无线电没连上
Yeah, Barry, her radio’s out.
太棒了
Yes!
难以置信
I don’t believe it!
居然成功了
It works!
大雁妈妈
Mama Goose.
大雁妈妈 回话 大雁妈妈
Mama Goose. Come in, Mama Goose.
汤姆 也许是插头没插
Tom, maybe the jack’s no good.
我去指示她插好
I’m about to give her a visual.
你好 大雁爸爸 这太刺♥激♥了
Hello, Papa Goose. This is so cool!
听到了吗
Hello?
爸爸
Dad?
你能听见我说话吗
Can you hear me?
听到了吗
Can you hear me?
听到了 快看你右边是谁
Yeah. Hey, who’s that on your right shoulder?
长约翰
Long John!
你们快看啊
Guys, look!
它们真的在和我一起飞
They’re really flying with me!
大雁 大雁 大雁
Goose, goose, goose, goose.
你好啊 大雁
Hey, goose.
你好啊 大雁
Hey, goose.
大雁 大雁 大雁
Goose, goose, goose, goose.
它们现在会飞了 对吧
So they’re flying now, are they?
你又想怎么样
What do you want?
-我过来和你♥爸♥爸打声招呼 -他出去了
– I came by to say hi to your father. – He’s out.
他叫你离我们家远点
He told you to stay off our property.
他把飞机停在哪里
Where does he keep the aeroplanes?
什么飞机
What aeroplanes?
反正我知道他在谋划什么疯狂的事
Well, I know he’s planning something crazy.
-新来的是谁 -是我叔叔大卫
– Who’s the new guy staying at the house? – That’s my uncle David.
他可是黑带选手
He’s got a black belt.
我们都叫他”杀手”
We call him “Killer”.
好吧 艾米
Okay, Amy.
我们还会见面的
I’ll see you again.
等着吧 肯定会见的
You can count on it.
嘿 那个… 等等
Hey, that… Wait a minute.
有意思 你这样…
That’s funny. Just go…
然后我来弹 好吗
and I’ll play, okay?
准备 数到三 开始
Ready, on three. And spit. Go!
我觉得 我们需要清楚地计划好
I just think that we need to have very clear notions…
-一天里什么时间飞行 降落在哪里 -没错
– of when we’re going to fly in the day, when we’re gonna land. – Yes.
-中途停留多久 -没错

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!