Ergo what?
你打开气阀了吗 汤姆
Have you turned the gas on, Tom?
嗯 气阀…现在打开了
Yeah, the gas is… now it’s on.
把它关掉
Turn it off.
决定好 别变来变去的
Make up your mind.
在引擎启动前关闭气阀
Turn it off until the engine starts.
启动后再打开
Then turn it back on.
这是安全开关 用牙齿咬住
This is the kill switch. Clamp it in your teeth.
如果你坠机了 你的下巴会松开
Then if you crash, your jaw relaxes.
-你就不会受很严重的冲击 -好的
– You won’t get cut up too bad. – Right.
-准备起飞了 各位 -大家都清楚了吗
– Fly on, boys! – Everybody clear?
都清楚了
All clear.
-我们需要更大的引擎 -是 没错
– We need a bigger engine. – Yeah, yeah.
醒醒
Wake up.
嘿 小家伙们
Hey, guys.
嘿 小家伙们 过来
Hey, guys, come on.
嘿 大雁们 过来 快来
Hey, geese, come on! Come on, geese! Come on, geese!
快来
Come on.
快来 快来 大雁
Come on, geese! Come on, geese! Come on, geese!
快过来 大雁
Come on, geese!
快过来 大雁
Come on, geese!
快过来 大雁
Come on, geese!
嘿 大雁
Hey, goose!
快过来 大雁
Come on, geese!
快过来 大雁
Come on, geese!
快过来
Oh, come on.
有了这个宝贝 你就可以飞越帝国大厦了
With this baby, you could fly the empire state building.
或是摔成一滩肉泥 反正是二者其一
Or end up as a big pound of ground round. One of the two.
只有一种方法能知晓结果
There’s only one way to find out.
-开始吧 -祝你好运
– Let’s rock. – Good luck.
好的
OK.
加油 汤姆 加油
Come on, Tom. Come on!
老天
Oh, God!
天呐 瞧这趟飞的
Oh, my. What a ride!
我的脚受不了了
My feet can’t take this anymore.
-看到那里的那只了吗 -这只吗
– See that one, right there? – This one?
没错 那只叫绒绒
Yeah, that one’s Fluffy.
-那只是笨毛头 -笨毛头
– And that one’s Feather brain. – Feather brain?
那只是暴暴 它喜欢泥巴
And that’s Grumpy. He likes mud.
那只小的叫什么
What’s that little guy’s name?
这只吗 我还没想好名字
This one? I haven’t thought of a name for him yet.
它生来有点跛
He was born with a bit of a limp sort of thing,
或许就叫他跛跛吧
so I’m calling him Gimpy or something like that.
很好听
That’s pretty good, you know?
不过这名字可能会让它产生某种情结
It might give him a complex, though.
你或许该想个更强大些的名字
You might think of something more strong, you know?
比如约翰 或者索尔
Like John, or Thor.
麦可之类的 我想到一个 伊戈
Mac, or something. Oh, I got it. Igor!
伊戈
Igor?
就像《弗兰肯斯坦》中的那个
Like in “Dr. Frankenstein”:
“主人 主人 跟我来”
“Master. Master, follow me!” You know?
不错 我很喜欢 “伊戈”
Yeah, that’s good. I like it. “Igor”.
“它是活的”
“It’s alive!” You know.
我有个想法
I had this idea…
关于那些大雁的
about the geese.
我一直在观察它们到处跟着你的样子
I’ve been watching the way they’ve been following you around.
即便是你在骑四轮车的时候
Even when you’re on your four-wheeler.
我突然想到 它们可能也会跟着我的飞机
It occurred to me that they just might follow my aeroplane too.
-不可能 -艾米 听着
– No way. – Amy, look.
它们最终还是会试图飞走的 那是它们的天性
They’re gonna try to fly away, eventually. That’s what they do.
它们是候鸟
They’re migratory.
它们在冬天会往南飞
They go South in the winter,
就像它们的祖先千百年来所做的那样
just as their ancestors have been doing for thousands of years.
所以呢
So?
我们可以把它们养在谷仓里
We can keep them in the barn.
是 没错 是可以养在谷仓里
Yeah, sure, we could keep them in the barn.
但那有点像监狱
It’s kind of like jail.
我们也可以剪了它们的翅膀
We could also clip their wings.
没用的
Doesn’t matter.
无论如何 它们还是会想往南飞
Still, they’ll gonna want to go South,
那里更温暖 有很多食物
where it’s warmer and there’s plenty to eat.
我可以用我的飞机领着它们飞 指引它们迁徙
I could show them the way by flying with them in my plane.
你的疯主意别牵扯到我的大雁
My geese won’t have anything to do with your crazy ideas.
她说得对 汤玛斯 这个想法有点过了
She’s right, Thomas. This one is way out there.
好吧 但这是有可能成功的
Okay, look. But this could work.
根据书上所说
According to the books,
我最近看了很多书
I’ve been doing a lot of reading…
它们飞往南方的过程中对地形地貌的了解
they learn the landscape on the way down
都是通过跟随父母来学习的
from by following their parents.
然后到来年春天时 它们再沿原路返回
Then in the following spring, they come back by the same route…
完全一样的线路 回到原地
the same exact rout, to the same place.
对我们来说就是前廊那里
For us, it’s right there on the front porch.
我们的问题是你的鸟儿
Our problem is that your birds…
没有人给它们指路
there aren’t anybody to show them the way.
所以它们起飞后会迷路
So they’ll take off and get lost,
或者被猎人捕杀 或者更糟
so they are gonna get shot by hunters, or you know, worse.
它们不会跟着你的
They’re not gonna follow you.
是啊 的确不会
No. No.
但如果有你帮忙 它们可能会的
But they might if you help me.
相信我 艾米 这有可能会成功的
Believe me, Amy, this could work.
我向你保证 不会出事的
I promise you, it’ll be okay.
我保证
I promise.
加油 快跟上
Come on, guys. Come on.
快跟上 大雁
Come on, geese.
来啊 大雁
Goose, goose, goose!
来啊 大雁
Hey, goose, goose, goose!
快跟上 小家伙们
Come on, guys!
快跟上 小家伙们
Come on, guys!
加油 快走 快走
Come on, go, go, go, go.
快走 快走
Go, go, go, go!
嘿 小家伙们 快跟上 快跟上
Hey, guys, come on, come on!
-这边 小家伙们 -快跟上
– Hey, guys. – Come on!
就差一点 我们会成功的
That was close. We’ll get it.
把它们带走吧 要降落了
Come on, get them away. We are going down.
快走吧 你们干什么呢 快走
Come on, what are you doing? Come on. Come on.
小家伙们 过来
Hey, guys! Come on!
快来啊
Come on!
快来啊
Come on!
这主意本来似乎很完美啊
It seemed so perfect.
我已经习惯了我的主意一开始会失败
I’m used to my ideas not working out at first.
-但是… -好吧 但她并不习惯
– But… – Yeah, but she’s not used to it.
你让她对此非常兴奋
I mean, you got her all excited about this.
现在她觉得你让她失望了
Now she feels like you let her down…
又一次
again.
不能实现诺言是最恶劣的
Broken promises are the worst.
不如一开始什么都不承诺更好
It’s better not to promise her anything.
我没有 我只是…
I didn’t, I’m just…I’m…
我只是在实现时遇到麻烦了
I’m having trouble figuring it out.
我没说我放弃了
I didn’t say I was giving up…
艾米
Amy!
艾米
Amy!
艾米
Amy!
艾米
Amy!
艾米
Amy!
艾米
Amy!
艾米
Amy!
艾米
Amy!
老天 艾米 拜托
Oh, God. Amy, please.
艾米
Amy!
说句话 说句话 艾米
Talk to me. Talk to me, Amy.
天呐

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!