It’s important to note that geese are tough birds.
想想看这些年来 它们一直被到处驱赶
You think the way they’ve been displaced over years,
我很惊讶它们居然还没灭绝
I’m amazed they’re not extinct.
但它们学会了适应环境
But they’ve learned to adapt.
它们都去哪里
Where do they go?
这就是问题所在 我经常接到报♥警♥电♥话♥
See, that’s the problem. I get calls all the time.
它们会落到人们的门前草坪 高尔夫球场
You know, they land on people’s front lawns, the golf course…
因此我们才会有第9314号♥条令
That’s why we have Ordinance 9314.
不好意思 什么条令
I am sorry, Ordinance what?
9314号♥条令
Ordinance 9314:
“所有家养大雁都要使其无法飞行”
“All domestically raised geese have to be rendered flightless.”
更通俗的说法是剪掉鸟翼
It’s better known as “pinioning”.
这个过程其实非常简单
It’s actually a simple procedure.
而且是无痛的
It’s quite painless.
来看看 过来 小家伙
What do we have here? Come here, guy.
不好意思 先生 请放开它
Excuse me, sir, please leave him alone.
你叫艾米 对吧
Your name’s Amy, isn’t it?
艾米 这些大雁是属于女王的
Well, Amy, these geese belong to the Crown.
-什么女王 -英国女王
– What Crown? – That’s the Queen of England.
-剪掉鸟翼 -我不知道
– Pinioning? – I had no idea.
她会制定一些法规 我们只能遵守
She mad rules which we’ve all got to follow.
这样对大雁和对人都有好处
It’s for the good of the goose. It’s for the good of the people.
实际的做法就是 像这样拿起翅膀
Now what you do is you take the wing
刮掉角质层
and just shave a bit off the cuticle here.
你干什么 住手 住手
What are you doing?! Stop it! Stop it!
你这是干什么
What the hell are you doing?
-当心 -别激动 拜托
– Watch out! – Easy. Come on!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你♥他♥妈♥干什么
What the hell do you think you are doing?
你是有什么毛病
What’s wrong with you?
我只是想帮忙
I’m trying to help.
等这些鸟会飞了怎么办
What happens when your birds start to fly?
两个月后 它们要迁徙了怎么办
What happens in two months when they start to migrate?
它们会被电线击中或是死在高速公路上
They’ll be zapped in power lines or dead on the highway.
-从我的土地上滚出去 -听我说
– Get off my land! – Listen to me!
这些鸟身上可能携带着寄生虫和病菌
Your birds could be carrying parasites and disease.
-如果它们不… -从我家滚出去
– And if they don’t… – Stay off of my place!
无论如何 它们都会被剪掉翅膀的
Your birds will be clipped, no matter what!
如果它们会飞了 我将不得不把它们收走
If your birds fly, I’m gonna have to confiscate them.
艾米
Amy.
艾米 我很抱歉 我不知道他要做那种事
Amy, I’m sorry. I didn’t know he was going to do that.
听着 宝贝 我…
Look, sweety, I…
我保证不会让任何人伤害它们的 行吗
I promise I won’t let anybody hurt them, all right?
开门吧
Open the door.
她是你的女儿 你要自己寻找解决办法
She’s your daughter. You have to figure it out for yourself.
-别把我卷进这事当中 -什么 没有
– Do not put me in the middle of it. – What? No.
听着 我已经…
Look, I’ve…
我什么办法都都试过了
I’ve tried everything.
好话我也说了
I’ve been nice to her.
狠话我也放了 都不起作用
I’ve been tough on her. Nothing’s worked.
我觉得归根结底是因为
I think the bottom line is…
她就是不想待在这里
that she just doesn’t want to be here.
现在的我跟她3岁时的我一样糟糕
And I’m no better father now than I was when she was 3.
-但至少你在她身边陪着她 -是啊 我在
– At least you’re here. – Yeah, I’m here.
你好啊 大雁
Hey, Goose.
没事的
It’s okay.
汤玛斯
Thomas!
巴里 你好啊
Hey, Barry!
你过得怎么样
How you doing?
还不错
Good.
我给你带了些板条
You know, I got those battens for you.
好的 太谢谢了
Oh good, thank you very much.
你错过了好几次不错的飞行
Alright, you’ve been missing some good flying.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
跟你说 那天我从一个陡崖上俯冲而下
Yeah, the day I got this straight-up elevator off a cliff burble…
我估计在一分钟内爬升了2000英尺 不开玩笑
I must have gone up 2000 feet in a minute, no kidding.
不可能 那地方在哪
It’s not possible. Where is this place?
离这儿52英里
It’s 52 miles.
走吧 我的滑翔机就在车里
Come on, let’s go. I got my bird in the truck.
不 我去不了 我家里有点危机要处理
No, I can’t. I got a little bit of a crisis here.
-要来点咖啡吗 -可以啊
– You want some coffee? – Yeah, sure.
艾米
Amy!
艾米
Amy!
艾米
Amy!
艾米 快开门
Amy, open the door!
艾米
Amy!
出去
Get out!
出去
Get out!
出去
Get out!
是压缩机出问题了 我只是…
It’s the compressor! I just…
你…给
Get…Here.
-是压缩机出问题了 -出去
– It’s the compressor! – Get out!
-出去 -是压缩机出问题了
– Get out! – It’s the compressor!
好了
Alright.
我懂 我懂
I know. I know.
你说得对
You are right.
-他太怪了 -没错 他就是这样
– He’s so weird! – You’re right, he is.
我想我的朋友和之前的房♥间了
I miss my friends and my room.
那个人是谁
Who was that guy?
就一个普通朋友而已 他没看到你
He’s just a guy. He didn’t see you.
-他看到了 -没有
– He did too! – No, no, he didn’t.
-他看到了 -没有
– He did. – No.
他为什么要把另外那个人带来把大雁的翅膀剪掉
Why did he bring that other guy to chop their wings off?
你♥爸♥爸并不知道 没人料到他会那样做
Your father didn’t know, nobody knew he was gonna do that.
-他知道 而且他还会再来的 -不会的
– He did too. And he’s coming back. – No!
-不 他不会的 -他说了他会的
– No, he’s not. – He said he would!
-艾米 听我说 听我说 -不 我不听
– Amy, Amy, listen to me. Listen to me! – No! No!
我知道我代替不了你妈妈 没人能代替她
I know I can never replace your mother. Nobody can.
但如果你愿意 我可以和你成为朋友
But if you let me, I can be your friend.
朋友间的第一原则就是要彼此信任 对吗
The first rule of friends is they have to trust each other, right?
我向你保证 这些大雁会没事的
I promise you, nothing is going to happen to those geese.
它们会没事的
Nothing.
我和你♥爸♥爸都不会让它们出事的 这是我的保证
I won’t let it, and neither will your dad. It’s a promise.
好吗
Okay?
好了
Okay.
好了 来
Hey, come here.
拜托 看见底部了吗
Come on, right, see the bottom?
不是
No.
就在底部 那个焊接点
The bottom there, the tack weld.
在底部 就在这里
Down at the bottom, right down in here.
看见那个焊接点了吗
See that little tack weld right there?
我只看见了你的手指
I see your finger.
-不是 -这里很黑
– No. – It’s dark!
在手指后面 一个小小的焊接点
It’s behind the finger. The little tack weld.
我找到了 找到了
I got it. I got it. I got it.
把机翼的底部插♥进♥去 明白吗
Put the bottom of the wing right into there, Okay?
-好了吗 -好了
– Okay? – There.
它们能飞多快来着
How fast do they fly again?
每小时31英里
Thirty-one miles an hour.
天啊 那根本没办法
Oh, God, there’s no way!
是啊 很慢
Yeah, it’s slow.
相当于一架非常慢的飞机
Makes for a really slow aeroplane.
但你要知道 从空气动力学上说它们几乎是完美的
But you know, they’re aerodynamically almost perfect.
那个原理是什么 那个人叫什么
What’s that principle? What’s the name of the guy that…
-伯努利 -伯努利
– Bernoulli. – Bernoulli.
如果机翼是弯曲的
If the it’s a wing, the curve,
气流在上方流速会更快 因为流动距离长
the airflow moves faster over the top, because it has farther to go.
上方气压小 所以会上升
Less pressure on top, ergo lift…
所以会起飞
ergo flight.
所以
Ergo…
所以什么

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!