伴你高飞
新西兰
奥克兰 普基科希
艾米
Amy.
我是爸爸啊
It’s Dad.
爸爸
Dad?
你怎么来了
Why are you here?
我从加拿大赶来的
I came down from Canada.
我来接你回家
I’ve come to take you home.
什么意思
What do you mean?
-我是说… -妈妈呢
– Well, I mean… – Where’s Mum?
告诉我
Tell me.
妈妈死了 是吧
Mum died, didn’t she?
一个月后
加拿大 安大略省
我之前离开的时候这里还有1英尺厚的积雪呢
There was a foot of snow here when I left.
抱歉家里很乱 我一直没…
I apologise for the mess. I haven’t had a…
我一直没来得及清理收拾
I haven’t had a chance to clean up.
我最近都在忙
I’ve been really busy with,
这些那些的事
you know, this, that, the other thing.
我已经有9年没整修过这房♥子了
I haven’t done any work to speak of on the house in nine years.
等弄完会很漂亮舒适的
It’ll be really nice once it’s all finished.
箱子 我去拿箱子
Trunk. I’ll get the trunk.
床看着还是不错的
Well, the bed looks nice.
我的工作间没地方放了 我会…
I ran out of storage space in the workshop. I’ll…
别担心 我会把这堆杂物清走的
Don’t worry, I’ll get this junk cleared out of here
明天一早就弄
first thing in the morning.
把它恢复成你记忆中的样子
Make it just like you remember it.
我不
I don’t.
不什么
You don’t what?
不记得以前是什么样了
Remember it.
我真的好累
I’m really tired.
好吧
Yeah.
晚安
Good night.
你没想到我能飞起来 对不对
You didn’t think I could fly, did you?
你觉得怎么样
What did you think?
我反正不会显摆这事
I wouldn’t go and brag about it.
其实我觉得这次着陆还是挺不错的
Oh, well, that’s actually a pretty good landing for me.
它要去蒙特利尔的一座博物馆参展
He’s headed to a museum in Montreal.
我在考虑是给它留山羊胡 还是剃干净
I was thinking: a goatee or clean-shaven?
留个络腮胡吧 那样就和你一样了
Give him a beard. Then he’ll look like you.
接下来我会非常忙
I’m gonna be real busy.
现在进度落后了 我得按时送达…
I’m behind. I gotta deliver him and…
我会泡在工作间里
I’m gonna be in the shop a lot.
好吗
Okay?
我又不是小孩了 你不用操心我
I’m not a baby. You don’t have to hold my hand.
那是什么
What’s that?
我靠它拿过奖
I won an award for that.
加拿大发明家协会颁发的 不赖吧
From the Canadian Society of Inventors. Not bad, eh?
-这是干什么的 -这是个冰箱
– What is it? – It’s a refrigerator.
挺有创意嘛
Very original.
蘑菇鸡片
Moo goo gai in a pan.
很容易做 这上面是这么说的
It’s really easy to make. It says so right here.
你喜欢花生酱吗
You like peanut butter?
还记得以前吃起来有很浓的花生味吗
Remember it had a real peanutty taste?
-我不吃 -花生酱才是精髓
– I’m not eating that. – Oh, no, the peanut butter makes it good.
有花生 就有油 吃起来很爽口
The peanuts, there’s an oil thing that happens.
为什么谷仓里有艘太空船
Why is there a spaceship in the barn?
那是登月舱
That’s the Lunar Lander.
还记得我建造它的时候吗 那是个冬天
Remember when I built that? It was the winter…
你妈妈带着你…
you and your mom…
你妈妈带着你一走了之
You and your mom left.
还记得吗 她觉得我这么做是疯了
Remember, she thought I was crazy for doing it.
我也觉得我疯了
I was too.
我当时身无分文 一只脚踝骨折
I had no money and a busted ankle.
天气还冷得要命
Colder than hell.
但我就是放不下那场探月旅行
But I couldn’t, couldn’t get over that whole moon trip.
你为什么要造它
Why did you build it?
那可是登月舱
Well, I mean, you know, the Lunar Lander.
想想看 它现在就在月球上呢
I mean, think about it. It’s up there right now.
最初的那个 停在了月球表面
The original one. They left it there. It’s parked.
所以我们还需要一个
So we needed another one.
于是我就又仿制了个一模一样的
So I made an exact replica.
是啊 每家都应该配一个
Yeah. Every home should have one.
嘿 那可是别人花重金请我造的
Hey, I’ve been offered a lot of money for that.
你一定是艾米吧
You must be Amy.
我听说了很多关于你的事
I’ve heard a lot about you.
你好啊 这是苏珊 我的一个朋友
Hey, how you doing? This is Susan, she’s a friend of mine.
送给你的
This is for you.
这是欢迎礼物 欢迎你
It’s a… It’s a welcome… gift. Welcome.
你也住这里吗
Do you live here too?
这个嘛…
Well…
是的
Yes, I do.
我有时候住这儿
Sometimes I do.
失陪了
Excuse me.
你在做什么菜呢
So, what’s cooking?
看来这场相识还不错嘛
So, that went well.
帮忙打扫死角 铺床 放花…
Clearing the corner of her room, fixing the bed, the flowers…
还有各种杂活儿 真的很棒
and everything. I mean, it’s just great.
-应该的 -我们回来的时候累坏了
– No problem. – We were really beat when we got back.
她跟我想象的不太一样
She’s different than I thought she’d be.
要更加复杂
More complicated.
她之前跟她妈妈一起在世界各地巡演
She used to travel all over and tour with her mother.
在东京的俱乐部唱歌♥
Singing in a club in Tokyo, and…
一周后又在伦敦录音
A week later, they get recording in London.
她们经常四处漂泊
They were on the move a lot.
滚出去
Get out of here!
你们在干什么
What do you think you’re doing?
你们以为自己在干什么
What do you think you’re doing?
我们还没有开会 还没有投票表决
We haven’t had the meeting yet! We haven’t voted!
这么做是违法的
You’re totally illegal!
我要找律师告死你
I’m gonna get a lawyer and sue your ass!
艾米
Amy.
艾米 听我说
Amy, look.
抱歉发生这种事 但这些人
I’m sorry about that but these people…
他们想开♥发♥这块地
They’ve been trying to build this development.
我们一直在反抗
We’ve been fighting them on it
因为这会毁了我们整个社区
because it’s going to ruin the community.
我不在意
I don’t care.
那好吧 我只是想告诉你是怎么回事而已
Yeah, well, okay. I just wanted to explain it you. That’s all.
我对这些一点都不在乎
I don’t care about any of it.
还有 我不去上学了
And I’m not going back to school anymore.
-我宁愿死也不想上学 -艾米
– I’d rather die than go back there. – Amy.
为什么要发生这一切呢
Why did all this have to happen?
你是谁
Who are you?
那群人穿过冷冻食品区向我冲过来
They were coming at me through the frozen food section.
太可怕了 他们的嘴唇都发青了
It was just truly awful. Their lips were so blue.
-你一定是艾米吧 -是的
– You gotta be Amy. – Yeah.
我有一年圣诞节送了你橡皮泥 被你吃了
I gave you Silly Putty for Christmas once. You ate it.
你还记得吗 汤姆
You remember, Tom?
她有一次咬了一口橡皮泥 还吞了下去
She took a bite out of a slipper once. Swallowed it.
他是谁 他跑来我们家做什么
Who’s he? What’s he doing here?
他是你叔叔 来帮我赶工的
He’s your uncle. He’s here to help me catch up with my work.
汤姆叫我来做帮他做苦力
Tom brings me here to be his beast of burden.
我要帮这位大♥师♥搬生铁
I lug pig iron for Michelangelo.
-校车来了 -爸爸 不去
– That’s the bus. OK. – Dad, no.
-课本 鞋子 帽子 书包 -我不去 爸爸
– Books, shoes, hat, bag. – No, no, Dad.
-你的书包呢 -等等 你没听清我说的
– Where’s your bag? – Wait, you don’t listen to me…
大卫 大卫把书包拿来了 拿好书包
David. David’s got the bag. You take the bag.
-作业 -爸 我…
– Homework! – Dad, I’ve got…
-我们马上来 马上来 -爸
– We’re coming. We’re coming! – Dad!
-好了 去吧 -等我一下
– Okay, go. – Can you just wait a minute…
我要…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!