The cab…
转身
Turn.
电缆,你现在正当作腰带系着的
The cable! The one you’re now wearing as a belt.
哦,他就要这个啊 -等下
Well, if that’s all he wants… – Hang on.
你要这个到底干什么用?
What do you want it for anyway?
你知道今天下午有世界杯决赛
Oh, you’ll see, come the World Cup Final this afternoon.
世界杯决赛?
The World Cup Final?
好了表哥,歇会吧,让我来
Okay, okay, cousin, take a breath.Leave it to me.
我们会要回你的电缆, 然后我的手下和我
We’ll get your cable, kill the rodents,
就能吃顿象样的早餐了
and then me and my team can settle down to a decent breakfast.
好了,大家,行动!
Okay, men, to action!
我们投降!
We surrender!
不,不是这个 你们这帮白♥痴♥,是功夫那个
No, not that one, you idiots! The kung fu thing!
我有个主意
I’ve got a plan.
去吧
Go for it.
苍蝇,12点方向!
Fly at twelve o’clock!
哦,惨了
Huh? – Oh, bother.
白♥痴♥!抓住他们
Fools! Grab them!
法国蛙,不! 记得拿回电缆!
Le Frog! No! Get that cable!
哦,我真蠢啊
Oh, mon Dieu!
你们这帮老鼠 还没完呢
You rats, this is not over yet!
罗迪,急流!
Roddy! The rapids!
哦,不!
Oh, no!
“危险”
En garde! Hee-hee.
丽塔,我们要掉下去了!
Rita? We’re going over!
想点办法!
Well, do something!

No!
不…
No, no, no, no!
抓住了
Gotcha!
再见了,我的美人
Au revoir, ma cherie!
别碰我
Take your flippers off me!
我拿到了
I have triumphed!
你们这些愚蠢的英国人,以为用约克郡的布丁 还有鱼肉和薯条
You stupid English,with your Yorkshire puddings and your chips and fish,
布丁、鱼肉和薯条:英国著名的主食
就可以对付我法国蛙吗?
you thought you could defeat Le Frog?
快,咬断帆绳
Nibble for your life!
这皮带是我的,蠢货
My belt, I think.
你们这些啮齿类!
You rodents!
再见了,我的幸运老伙计
Goodbye, Jammy, me old mate.
我们没事,我们没事……
We’re okay, we’re okay, we’re okay, we’re okay.
睁开眼试试
Try opening your eyes!
我们到肯辛顿了
Hold up, hold up. We’re over Kensington!
是的,你和你舒适的床之间 只有九百呎的可怕距离了
Yeah, only a terrifying 900-foot drop between you and a nice comfortable bed.
你家在哪儿?
Where’s your house then? – Right, now. Let me see…
让我看看
因弗内斯花♥园♥路 维卡莱治门路,肯辛顿大街
Uh, Inverness Gardens, Vicarage Gate, Kensington High Street.
往左边
Try and go left.
就这样,现在向右
That’s it. Now go right. Yeah.
这会相当棘手
Oh, this is gonna be tricky.
是啊,这还是头一回碰到棘手的事呢
Oh, yeah, and everything else has been a piece of cake.
好了,握住我
All right, here we go.
呃,四十五号♥,四十七号♥,四十九….
Uh, 45, 47, 49…
跳!
now!
我以为着陆会更温柔些
Well, I’ve had softer landings.
我们做到了
We did it.
我回家了
I’m home.
“幸运躲避者”号♥全体船员顺利抵达!
The crew of the Jammy Dodger survives! Ha ha!
呵呵,是啊
Yep. – Oh…
丽塔?
Rita?
哦,哦,当然了 我真笨,躲避者号♥
Oh, oh, of course. I’m such an idiot. Oh, the Dodger.
不是你的错,罗迪
Wasn’t your fault, Rod.
挺刺♥激♥的冒险,不是吗
Quite an adventure, though, wasn’t it?
丽塔,我太报歉了
Oh, Rita, I am so sorry.
但我也许可以让你高兴起来
But I think I might be able to cheer you up.
现在履行诺言,肯辛顿的珠宝
Ta-da! As promised, the Kensington jewels.
十足纯正的红宝石
A genuine star-cut ruby.
它美极了
It’s just beautiful!
最棒的是
And the best part?
打不破
Unbreakable.
我都说不出话了
I don’t know what to say.
你觉得这够吗? 用来照顾你的家人?
You think it will be enough? I mean, to take care of your family?
也许这块可以成为 “幸运躲避者”二号♥
And maybe this could be the Jammy Dodger Mark II.
那么l…
Well…
我想就这样吧
I suppose this is it.
谢谢你……送我回家
Thank you… for the lift.
不用谢
You’re welcome.
罗迪 – 什么事?
Roddy? – Yes.
你有时间带我参观一下吗?
I don’t suppose you’d have time to give me a quick tour?
当然
Of course.
我很想见见你的家人
I’d love to meet your family.
哈罗?
Hello?
哈罗?有人在家吗
Hello, hello, hello? Anybody home?
一会儿有人答应时 你就会看见他们所有人
Wouldn’t you know it? Just when you need ’em, all out, every one of them.
等等,等一下
Wait. Wait, wait, wait.
那是什么? -哦,那个
What is that? – Oh, that.
那是我的豪华卧室
Um… that’s my…That’s my master bedroom.
这是个笼子 -不,其实不是的
It’s a cage. – No! No, no, it’s not, actually.
那那个栓子是干嘛用的?
Then why the lock and bars?
这只是……我的保安措施
Well, it’s, that’s my, um… home security system.
还有好多要看呢 时间不多,我们走吧?
So much to see, so little time to see it in. Shall we?
罗迪
Roddy.
这里只有你一个 对不对?
You’re all alone up here, aren’t you?
进球了!
Goal!
那是谁?
Who’s that? – Um…
呃,那是我……哥哥
That would be… my brother!
这球赛酷毙了!我简直不敢相信!
Wow, what a game! I can’t believe it!
射门!进球!太棒了! 来,快抱一个
He shoots! He scores! Back of the net! Group hug.
怎么是你?. -丽塔,这是…
Oh, hello. – Rita, this is, uh…
鲁帕特! -什么?
Rupert. – What?
鲁帕特,这是丽塔
Rupert, this is Rita.
她早就渴望见到……我哥哥
She’s been so looking forward to meeting my brother.
虽然我们长得并不特别像
Obviously, there’s not a huge family resemblance.
我继承了智慧 事实上我还继承了外表
I rather got the brains and…
但我们很亲近 是吗鲁帕特?
Well, actually, I got the looks too, but we’re very close, aren’t we, Rupert?
开心的时候时间过得真是快呀
Well, how time flies when you’re having fun!
还是让我们继续参观吧
Still, on with the tour, shall we?
你好,西德
Hello, Sid.
你好,丽塔
Hello, Rita.
你♥爸♥爸好吗? -不错,谢谢关心
How’s your dad? – Better, yeah. Thanks for asking.
鲁帕特?哈哈哈哈
Rupert?
你在搞什么? 过来,可怜虫
What was that all about? Come here, you poor little thing.
看看他这张小脸吧 你有见过更可悲的表情吗?
Look at his little face. You ever seen anything so pathetic?
哥哥?
Brothers?
这位孤独的先生仅有的东西 只是一堆洋娃娃
All Mr. Lonely has got is a couple of dolls
和他笼子里一个还算圆的轮子
and a little wheel to run around in his cage.
真是笑死我了
Oh, this is too sweet!
你这个失——败者!
What a loo-hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo-ser!
还好啦,罗迪
Oh… It’s okay, Roddy.
还好?
Okay?
看看这地方,丽塔 看看我的家
Look at this place, Rita. Look at my home. It’s a palace!
这是座宫殿 我可以随时随地做我想做的任何事
I can do whatever I want whenever I want to.
我觉得不仅仅是“还好”吧?
I mean, I’d say that’s a little more than okay, wouldn’t you?
我要家人干什么? 要朋友干什么?
I mean, what do I need a family for? What do I need friends for?
I’对不起,如果你没别的事 我得去忙了
I’m sorry, but if you have everything you need, then…I really have to get going.
我家闹蟑螂闹得很严重
I have a serious infestation to deal with.
好吧,那再见了
Roddy St. James…
肯辛顿的
of Kensington.
罗迪·圣·詹姆斯
“孤寂
♪ Lonely ♪
我是如此孤寂
♪ I’m Mr. Lonely ♪
没有姐妹兄弟
♪ I have nobody ♪
来陪我自己……”
♪ For my own ♪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!