This is an emergency! Get out of the way! Emergency!
我要和你一起走,琼斯先生 我来了!和我结婚,琼斯先生!
Keep clear! I’m coming, Mr. Jones!I’m coming! Oh, marry me, Mr. Jones!
罗迪!
Roddy!
想出♥卖♥♥♥我 我才不需要她呢
Oh, that double-crossing little schemer.
我自己也能行,瞧着吧
I don’t need her.
我自己也能行,瞧着吧
I mean, anyone can get out and sail. Look at me!
西德,准备接受惊喜吧
All right, Sid, you’re in for a big surprise.
当心!
Look out!
对不起
Sorry!
这是西德家,哪位找我?
Sid’s Tattoo and Hot Dog Parlor.
我是罗迪,还记得吗?
It’s Roddy. Remember me?
就是那个管家 -罗迪!
The butler? – Roddy!
听好了,如果我回去时你还在那
Listen, you! If you’re still there when I get back…
回来?回来? 你要怎么回来,罗迪?
Back? Back? And how you gonna do that then, Roddy?
那是什么声音? -我得挂了,小罗
What was that?- Well, I’ve gotta go, Rodders.
如果你敢动一件东西……啊!
If I find one thing out of place…
“我写了一首歌♥ 你或许愿意唱
♪ Here’s a little song I wrote You might want to sing it Note for note♪
“别担心
♪ Don’t worry ♪
“要开心
♪ Be happy ♪
“别担心,要开心”
♪ Don’t worry, be happy now ♪
他们会藏在哪呢
Where are they hiding?
如果你要找老鼠 你就得像老鼠那样思考
To find a rat, you got to think like a rat.
嘿,两位
Hey, guys. I’ve had a tip-off.
我收到消息 他们正在朝西走,要去肯辛顿
They’re heading west to Kensington.
搞定!
Bingo!
拼字!
Scrabble!
别再提游戏了 老鼠车出发!
Enough games. To the ratmobiles!
没事的,没事的 我们可以修好它,肯定
Okay, okay. We can fix it.
哦,也许是这个……啊!
Yes, we can. Obviously, just–
手上都没有烫伤嘛 怎么就有肉的焦味
Ah! Fairly major burn to the hand there.Smell of burning flesh.
干脆这样好了……啊!
Maybe I should just–
嗷……这下真的很痛
Oh, oh, ow! That really hurt.
你这堆垃圾 你这肮脏又不可靠……
Just start, you worthless old pile of rubbish!You useless, unreliable–
……不可信的叛徒 两面派,无♥耻♥的小脚趾头
Untrustworthy, double-crossing, two-faced, conniving little toe-rag!
哦,说我是叛徒? 哦,是的,这可真有趣
So I’m the double-crosser? Oh, yes, that’s rich!
我什么都听到了
I overheard everything.
你和你的家人要把我卖♥♥给蛤♥蟆♥!
Yes, you and your family were gonna sell me to The Toad!
什么?
What?
你脑子有病吧! 那是我那个白♥痴♥弟弟的计划
You dipstick! That was my stupid little brother’s plan.
没人会听他的
And no one listens to him.
哦,我一定没听全
Ah, must have missed that part.
你认为我会出♥卖♥♥♥你? 当我说成交时,一言九鼎
How’d you think I’d sell you out? – Um…When I make a deal, I make a deal.
你头发着火了
Your hair’s on fire.
什么?噢!啊!哦…
What?Ow! Ah! Oh…
丽塔,听着
Rita, look…
对不起,行了吧? 我觉得我们应该把这事放在脑后
I’m sorry, all right? I was wrong.And I think we should just, just put it behind us.
好吧,上我脑后呆着去吧
Okay, I suppose I can put it behind me.
这也太过分了
This is such an overreaction!
丽塔,你不能就这样 把我扔在一只鸭子上
Rita, you can’t just leave me here on a…
在这水沟里…… 又没有………
On a duck! Up the creek without a…
你会得到你应得的全部
You’re getting everything you deserve.
谁叫你鬼鬼祟祟到处偷听别人谈话
Sneaking around, eavesdropping on other people’s conversations.
我没有鬼鬼祟祟
I was not sneaking around.
是吗
Right.
你这么对我真的很过分
I say, you can’t really intend to just strand me like this.
你不是这么绝的人吧
You’re not that heartless.
好吧,宝贝,你是
Okay, maybe you are.
如果你真的要给我点教训 考虑用说教的方式吧
Look, if you’re trying to teach me a lesson, consider it taught!
我现在是在一只鸭子上乞求你!
I’m on a duck, begging!
“冰冷的丽塔
♪ Ice cold Rita ♪
“我从没见过女孩会残忍♥如她
♪ Never did I meet a ♪
“我给了她一块宝石 她却让我困在一只鸭子
♪ Girl who’s half so cruel I offered her a jewel ♪
ButsheIeftmestuck Strandedonaduck
♪ But she left me stuck Stranded on a duck ♪
“这对罗迪多么狠心 对我多么狠心!
♪ What a shoddy thing to do to Roddy ♪
“来自肯辛顿的罗迪·圣·詹姆斯
♪ Me ♪
“可怜的可怜的罗迪
♪ Poor, poor Roddy ♪
被冲进自己的尿壶里
♪ Flushed down his own potty ♪
“丽塔你心里怎么过意得去?
♪ Rita, can’t you find it in your heart ♪
“你得帮他
♪ To help him? ♪
“可怜可怜罗迪
♪ How mean will one rat be? ♪
冰冷的丽塔
♪ Ice cold Rita ♪
“作我的甜心你愿不愿意?”
♪ Won’t you be sweeter to me? ♪
我被原谅了吗?
Am I forgiven?
不,我只是怕你再唱打油诗
No. I was just afraid you’d sing another verse.
丽塔,我没有偷听,我发誓
Rita, I wasn’t eavesdropping, I swear to you.
哦,是吗
Oh, really?
那你在做什么,罗迪?
Ah! Whoa!
我只是看着你和你的家人
What were you doing then, Roddy?
…以及…
Well, I was actually, uh, just watching you with your family…
想着你是多么幸运
and… thinking how lucky you were.
幸运?和你绑在一条船上?
Lucky? Stuck with you?
那我们的交易还有效吗?
So our deal’s still on?
当然有效
Sure it is.
瞧,我真的想多帮点忙
Look, I really want to help out more around here.
给我找点事做吧,什么都行 工程师,领航员
Just give me a job. Anything, um, engineer, navigator.
你愿意的话我还可以试试掌舵
I could drive for a bit if you like.
别碰我,你干嘛不好好呆在里面
Pick on someone your own size!
你知道船长怎么说吗,伙计?
You heard the captain. – Get lost!
此船拒不载客
There’s no room for passengers on this boat.
放开!
Let go, you sticky little…
我是船长,我说向左就向左
I’m the captain, and I say go left.
左边不是星巴克吗,道钉?
Would that be port or starboard, Spike?
找到他们了!
There they are!
上啊,抓住他们,弟兄们!
Go get them, lads!Whee!
丽塔
Rita!
再等等,再等等……
Wait for it, wait for it… Now!
你觉得自己够聪明 就过来抓我们啊!
Come and have a go if you think you’re fast enough!
抓紧,罗迪
Hold on, Roddy!
抢回那条电缆,弟兄们!
Get that cable, lads!
你有一辆很棒的车
♪ You’ve got a great car ♪
耶,今天它怎么了
♪ Yeah, what’s wrong With it today? ♪
你现在可以吻新娘了 – 呼
You may now kiss the bride. – Huh?
呃,顺便说声恭喜
Congratulations, by the way!
丽塔!
Watch your starboard! – Rita!
丽塔,能不能再快点
Rita! Can we go a little faster, please?
我们用不着那么快
We don’t have to!
来啊,尝尝这个
Go, go, purple custard!
逮到了,呜呼先生
End of the line, Millicent.
丽塔,右转舵 -什么?
Rita, try and go right! – What?
只管相信我
Just trust me!
我希望你知道自己在做什么
I hope you know what you’re doing!
现在朝绳子开过去
Now head for the rope!
好吧
Okay.
哦不
Oh, no.
干得漂亮,罗迪
Well done, Roddy!
耶,我们做到了
Hurray! We did it! We did it!
我们没做到
We didn’t do it.
能把我扔回船上去吗?
Whoa! Rita, can you get me back on the boat?
谢谢你. -不客气
Thank you. – You’re welcome.
你确定要用这个吗?道钉 这东西很危险
Are you sure about this, Spike?These things are supposed to be dangerous.
危险是老子的本性
Danger is my middle name.
你的本姓不是莱斯利吗
I thought it was Leslie.
投降吧
Just thought I’d drop in.
丽塔,做点什么 快,什么都行!
Rita, do something quick! Anything!
抓好了,伙计们
Hang on tight!
满足你最后一个请求
Any last requests?
好的,你飞回去时 能像个女孩一样尖叫吗?
Yes, yes.Could you fly off the boat, screaming like a girl?
哦,天啊
Oh, dear.
天啊
Yes!
天啊
Yes!
起航带我离开