Um…Just go away, please.
对不起
I’m sorry.
对不起?
Sorry?
我和爸爸 在下水道干了这么多年
Me and my dad worked these drains for years.
他为了得到那块红宝石 全身没剩下一根好骨头
He broke every bone in his body trying to get that ruby.
还以为我们所有的祷告有了回应
It was going to be the answer to all our prayers.
谁知竟是块愚蠢的假货
And now, it turns out it was a stupid fake.
也许我可以补偿你
Maybe I can make it up to you.
我已经听够了 不不
Get stuffed. – No, no, no, I mean it.
我说真的. 在我住的地方有个珠宝箱
See, back at my place, we’ve got a jewelry box crammed with rubies and diamonds.
装满了红宝石和钻石 全是真的
Real ones. So…
你只要带我回肯辛顿
All you have to do is get me home to Kensington…
我就能让你富到倾国倾城
and I’ll make you rich beyond your wildest dreams.
我怎么知道你说的话不是一堆垃圾?
How do I know this ain’t just a load of old rubbish?
我想你需要的只是相信我
Well, I suppose you’ll just have to trust me.
我一定是疯了
I must be out of my mind.
好吧,成交
All right. You’ve got yourself a deal.
来啊,你也要照做
Go on. You too.
吐到你自己手上
Your own hand.
那些蠢货怎么还不回来?
Where are those idiots?
这年头好帮手实在太难求了
It’s so hard to get good help these days, my boys.
对吗?我的孩子们
Yes, that’s right. Oh, come on out, my lovelies.
来吧,我的小可爱们 来安慰下你们的老爸吧,可怜的老爸啊
Cheer your old dad up.
被困在这个到处是臭老鼠 没有欢乐,没有阳光的空虚里!
Poor Daddy, surrounded by filthy rats in this joyless, sunless void!
但是别担心,小大人
But don’t worry, little men.
老爸会把他们全部消灭 亲爱的小点点们
Daddy will get rid of them all! He will.They’ll all be deady-weady.
你们找到它了吗
Did you find it?
你们找到它了吗
Huh? – Ach! Did you find it?
哦,呃,就差一点,老大
Ah… well, we got most of it, boss.
忘了红宝石吧 我要的是那条主电缆
Forget the ruby! It’s the master cable that I want.
被那个讨厌的丽塔拿走了
The one that grubby creature Rita took.
没有它我的计划就全毁了
Without it, my plan is ruined! – Ow.
啊,好吧 忘了红宝石,宝石没有了
Oh, okay, chief. Yeah. Forget the ruby. Ruby’s gone.
瞧啊,继续前进 我们现在是你的电缆工了
Yeah, see? You see? Moving on. We are now your cable guys.
集中,电缆,秘密,老大
Focused. Cable-centric, boss.
你们要在世界杯决赛前回来
You need to be back in time for the World Cup Final.
哦,太棒了 我们要一起看比赛吗,老大?
Oh, great! Are we watching the game together, boss?
只管把电缆给我找回来!
Just get the cable!
要把腿伸直哦!
Keep your legs straight!
后面还有追兵 你确定我们要中途停船吗?
Should we be stopping with all those goons on our tail?
没有地图我们哪也去不了 不是吗?
We aren’t gonna get far without a map, are we?
那是座房♥子吗?
Is that a house?
是的,而且它非常危险
Yes, and it’s very dangerous.
那么,你就在这等着怎么样
So…why don’t you wait here?
在这等,这主意真棒
Waiting here. Excellent idea.
小心食人鱼哦
Watch out for the piranha.
丽塔!
Rita!
到了
Here you go, Annie. For you, too, Shamus.
咪♥咪♥,别抠鼻子. 还有博格斯
Mimi, get your finger out of your nose. Fergus.
姣姣,不要咬 -太棒了!
Yes, Jojo, no biting. – That is wild good!
丽塔!
Rita!
丽塔回来了!
Rita’s back!
哦,丽塔 – 妈妈
Oh, Rita! – Mum! Oh, Mum.
谢天谢地,你平安无事
Thank goodness you’re safe.
丽塔!
Rita!
你好,爸爸
Hello, Dad.
来抱一个,乖女儿
Give us a hug, girl!
妈妈,外面有个偷♥窥♥汤姆
Oh, Mum, there’s a peeping Tom outside!
汤姆?是汤姆·琼斯吗?
Tom? Ohh, it’s Tom Jones!
汤姆·琼斯:60年代著名摇滚歌♥星
妈妈,他不是汤姆·琼斯
Mother, it’s not Tom Jones.
他只不过是我的乘客
That’s just my passenger.
他长得挺帅啊 -他不能进来
Oh, he’s very good-looking. – He is not coming in.
汤来了
Soup’s on!
谢谢!妈妈
It’s lovely. Thanks, Mum.
你做丽塔的男朋友多久了?
So how long have you been Rita’s boyfriend?
他不是我的男朋友
He is not my boyfriend.
你们想办得隆重点吗? 把朋友都请来?
So, are you gonna make an honest woman of my daughter?
爸爸!
Dad!
我们想搞个婚礼狂欢 是不是?我的奶油派
Well, we were thinking of a spring wedding, weren’t we, cream puff?
我只想让你们都知道,他……
Look, I just want all of you to know he’s–
汤姆·琼斯!
Tom Jones!
你叫罗迪,对不?
So your name is “Roddy,” is that right?
对,没错,罗迪·圣·詹姆斯
Yes, that’s right. Roddy St. James.
这名字真美
What a beautiful name.
嗨,罗迪 -小朋友,你叫什么呢?
Hi, Roddy. – And who might you be, little chap?
他们叫我电电 -为什么这么叫呢?
They call me Shocky. – And why do they call you that?
电电! -是的
Shocky!Yes! Got it.
但是丽塔 你今晚要带这位英俊的年轻人上哪?
Rita, where are you taking this handsome young man, then, eh?
事实上 这正是为什么我需要地图
Well… Actually, that’s why I need your maps, Dad.
因为他是从,呃,上面来的
Because he’s from, uh…Up Top.
去厨房♥,现在
Kitchen. Now.
给我们唱首歌♥吧,汤姆
Oh, sing us a song, Tom!
我并没说这不危险, 但这是不可能的,丽塔
I’m not saying it isn’t risky.Yeah, but it’s impossible, Rita.
没人能渡过海德公园的急流
No one’s ever got past the rapids at Hyde Park.
爸爸,爸爸 他会付我们报酬的
Once the current gets you– – Dad, Dad! He’s gonna pay us.
最后说一遍 我们不需要钱
For the last time, we don’t need the money!
换个新炉子吧
A new stove might be nice.
(“变形记”)
“……老太太 这里来了个老太太
♪ Talkin’ about the little lady ♪
唱吧,汤姆!唱吧
Go, Tom! Go!
“……老太太 这里来了个老太太
♪ Whoa, whoa, she’s a lady ♪
唱进我的心
Sing to my heart!
“……老太太 这里来了个老太太
♪ Talkin’ about that old lady ♪
你,快跳下来,下来,过来
You hop down, you. Get off, come here.
“老太太穿着口袋袋 巨大的口袋袋……”
♪ And the lady wears big undies ♪
“老太太穿着口袋袋 巨大的口袋袋……”
Oh, yes! – Huge undies. Whoo!
过来,丽塔,我有事和你说
Psst! Rita!It’s okay. It’s me, Liam.
快,去厨房♥
Quick, in the kitchen.
快看这些动作!
Look at those moves!
我爱你,汤姆
I love you, Tom!
他在撒谎!
This bloke isn’t who he says he is.
他的真名是呜呼的旁观者, 他是个国际珠宝大盗
His real name is Millicent Bystander. He’s an international jewel thief.
一个老手,罪犯
A mastermind, a super-criminal.
他为了躲避追踪出♥卖♥♥♥伙伴
Looks like he crossed The Toad and got away with it.
但我热爱思考,我有个主意
He’s dangerous man, but I’m a thinker. I’ve got a plan.
再来一曲…
More! More!
你太棒了 -啊,这不算什么
That was brilliant! – Oh, it was nothing.
你是从上面来的? -是的
So you’re from Up Top? – Yes.
我以前也遇到过一个 -真的?
I’ve met one of your lot before. – Oh, really?
曾是某个老太太的宠物
Used to be some old lady’s pet.
很好嘛
That’s nice.
非常寂寞,连个说话的人也没有
Terribly lonely for him, though. He had no one to talk to.
没有人拥抱他
No one to cuddle with!
没有人电电他
No one to shocky.
这根本不是人过的日子,对吗
Well, that’s no life, is it?
我该去洗碗了
Oh, I’d better get these dishes started.
哦,拜托了,让我来吧
Oh, please, permit me.
他真有风度啊
Oh, you’re such a gentleman!
棒极了,也就是说 我把罗迪交给蛤♥蟆♥换赏金
Great! So I hand Roddy over to The Toad and claim the reward.
这样就够我们吃喝一辈子了 这就是你的主意吧?
Then we’re all sitting pretty for the rest of our lives.
是啊,蛤♥蟆♥为了抓他愿出一大笔呢
Is that the idea? – The Toad’ll pay a fortune for him.
反正他不是好人
He’s a bad one anyway, so that’s all right, isn’t it really?
你这无♥耻♥的小畜牲 我没有你这种儿子,像个耗子似的
Oh, you cheeky little monkey.I won’t have no son of mine acting the rat.
继续胡思乱想吧 绝对别回到现实来
We Malones never go back on our word.
他要偷你的船 -他不会偷我的船
He’s gonna steal your boat. – He won’t steal my boat.
他正在偷你的船 -他没在偷我的船
He’s stealing your boat. – He isn’t stealing my–
他偷了你的船 -什么?
He stole your boat. – What?
他可不像罗宾汉哦
It’s like Robin Hood in reverse.
喂,我们不是讲好了吗?
Oi! I thought we had a deal!
是讲好了
So did I!
紧急情况,让开 紧急情况!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!