把他们处理掉
Dispose of them.
不不不 我只想回到肯辛顿的家里
No, no, no, please!
肯辛顿?皇室区?
Kensington? The Royal Borough?
上面?
Up Top?
是的,上面
Uh, yes. Up Top.
哇赛,一个上等人
Huzzah! A man of quality!
终于有个明白人了
Finally, somebody gets it.
来吧,给你瞧瞧我的私人收藏
Come, let me show you my private collection.
你一定会觉得它们很有趣的
I know you’ll find it diverting.
我通向美好的圣殿
My shrine to beauty.
高等艺术的结晶, 我荣幸地介绍皇室的至爱
Works of high art crafted in tribute to our beloved Royal Family.
维多利亚巴洛克风格的穆♥斯♥林♥
Victoria’s bust, wrought in porcelain.
啊,精美呵
Classy! – Quite lifelike, wouldn’t you say?
我的朋友 你觉得怎么样?
如果没有你在旁边 它还算精美吧
It’s as if she were here.
啊,多么光滑的触感
Mmm. Smooth to the touch.
轻点,大个子
Easy, tiger.
这些收藏的心脏与精华 就是这颗红宝石
But come! Let us restore the heart and highlight of my collection this ruby.
它来自一位古代君主的额顶 是真正的王冠珠宝
Fallen from the very brow of ancient kings.A true crown jewel!
你认为如何?
Well, what do you think?
他是个疯子 快跑啊,快!
He’s a madman! Run away!
请原谅,我的苍蝇还没熟
Pardon me. My fly’s undone.
你的红宝石的确很大
Well, your ruby certainly is a biggie.
没错
Indeed.
它怎么就选中了我 在这世界深处
How did it ever find me, here in the underbelly of the world?
在这黑暗绝望之中
In this dark, low place.
的确,我希望见到更多你的收藏 它们非常的搞笑,但我……
Yes, speaking of which, I’d love to see more of your collection.It’s very amusing, but I do–
搞笑?
“Amusing”?
你不是说我会觉得它们搞笑吗?
Didn’t you say I’d find it amusing?
我说你会觉得它们有趣 不是搞笑!
I said you’d find it diverting, not amusing!
我说“搞笑”实际上是借用了 古希腊微笑女神的那个含义
Ah, well, when I said “amusing” I really meant it in the sense
是它们赋予了我这样的灵感
of the ancient Greek muse, the goddess of inspiration.
……搞“笑”
Muse.
帅到“爆”
Smashing.
哦,老天爷帮帮我
Oh, heaven help me!
冰了他们 冰了这只老鼠!
Ice him! Ice them both!
让我们看看冰箱里的好东西吧
Let’s see if there’s anything good in the fridge.
这些全是过去被打败的敌人
Former enemies, one and all.
有很多是小偷 还有叛徒和空想家
A catalogue of thieves, double-crossers, and do-gooders.
见见你们的造物主吧 或者说“造冰主”
Prepare to meet your maker.Your ice maker.
这句话每次都让我觉得好笑
Makes me laugh every time, that one.
关门
Shut that door.
“液氮——警告:小心冻手” 液氮瞬间就能冻上
Liquid nitrogen! That will freeze us instantly!
我屁♥股♥口袋里有个回形针 你找找看
There’s a paper clip in my back pocket. See if you can get it.
在口袋里,口袋里
In the pocket, in the pocket!
天啊,这个好冷
Blimey, it’s cold.
所以我戴了手套
That’s why I wore me mittens.
哪个打手会戴手套? 摘下来,你让我脸都丢光了
Huh? Hit men don’t wear mittens!Take them off! You’re embarrassing me.
没关系,哇,你的手好小
Well, it’s all right for you. You’ve got little hands.
好了!
Got it! – They don’t get as cold.
我的手很小?
I ain’t got little hands! – Yeah, you have.
是啊,小得像女人
You’ve got lady’s hands.
是不大,但它们是致命武器
Well, they might be small, but they’re lethal weapons, these.
你的手一定像妈妈
You’ve got your mother’s hands.
把你的手握在一起
Right. Put your hands together.
哦,我看不见了
You could have wiped your feet.
别扭来扭去的
Stop squirming! – Oh!
再见了,害虫们
Goodbye, vermin.
让我来瞧瞧最新的冰块收藏吧
Now, let me see the latest addition to my cubist collection.
什么?这不可能! 喂,隐居者
What? Impossible! – Oi! Kermit!
战利品又回到我这了
The prize returns to me!
你这又肥又粘的大气囊
You big, fat, slimy airbag!
抓住他们!
After them!
你为什么停下来? 我们有计划吗?
Why are you stopping? Don’t we have a plan?
“我们”?哪来的“我们”?
“We”? Who’s “we”?
等等等,你不能就这样扔下我
Wait, wait, wait. You can’t just leave me here!
快点!你们这些蠢货
Faster, you idiots! They’re escaping!
不,别拿走那根主电缆!
No! Not the master cable!
我们有什么计划?
We have a plan?
放回去!
Put that back!
等下,这个经不起两个人吧?
Wait, wait! That will never hold both of us.
你说得对,拜拜
You’re right. Toodle-oo.
不,等等
No, no, wait!
不不不许动!
F-f-f-freeze!
抓牢啊! 别别别断啊!我还有好多事想做,好多地方想去
No, no, no, no, don’t break!There are things I want to do, sights I want to see!
这个不算在内 – 啊!嘿!
That wasn’t on the list. – Aah! Hey!
别愣着!
Do something!
入水时腿要伸直
Keep your legs straight when you hit the water!
我伸直了哦,道钉
I kept me legs straight, Spike. – Ow.
天啊,真高很高非常高 实在太高了
Oh, good grief, that’s high.Quite high. Rather high. So very, very high.
嗯,酷!
Hmm. Yeah.Cool.
再见
See ya!
既然她都能做到
Oh… If she can do it…
那么…
Here goes.
轻轻地落下来了
And gently down.
我的球,是我的球.
My ball, too. – It’s my ball, too!
丽塔,丽塔
Rita? Rita!
她上哪了?丽塔!
Oh, where is she? Rita!
目标在12点方向
Ah! – Target’s at twelve o’clock!
哎,笨死了
Oh, come on!
小心点,小白 这有只香蕉皮
Careful, Whitey. That’s a banana skin.
丽塔!
Rita! – Whew. Over there!
他在那儿!
你现在看起来滑稽极了 呜呼先生
You look pretty ridiculous now, Millicent.
要把腿伸直哦!
Keep your legs straight!
你是回旋镖吗? 把我的宝石还给我
What are you, some kind of rat boomerang?
我没拿你的宝石
Give me back my ruby! – I haven’t got your ruby!
好吧,现在我拿到了
Okay. Well, now I’ve got your ruby.
请小心些
Please be careful.
这块红宝石对我很重要 它是无价之宝
That ruby means a lot to me. It’s priceless!
等一下
Hold on.
它是假的
It’s a fake.
哈哈,怎么可能,是真的
No, it’s blooming not. It’s real!
不不不,瞧,只不过是玻璃
No, no, no, look, it’s just glass.
是真的 -假的
It’s real! – Fake.
真的 – 假的
Real! Real! – Fake. Fake.
真的 – 假的
Real! – Fake.
真的 – 假的
Real, real. – Fake, fake.
真的 – 假的
Real! – Fake.
等等,能分出来的,瞧
Look, look, look, look.You can tell. Watch this.
看见了吧 真正的红宝石是不会破
There, you see? I mean, you can’t break a real ruby.
我也许不该这么做
Right. I probably shouldn’t have done that.
往好的方面想吧 也许我救了你的命呢
Uh, but look on the bright side. I’ve saved your neck.
如果蛤♥蟆♥知道它不值钱 就不会再追你了
I mean, once The Toad knows it’s worthless, he’ll stop chasing you for it.
罗迪·圣·詹姆斯是你今天的救星
Roddy St. James saves the day.
天哪!
Good grief!
我不过是助人为乐……
You try to do somebody a favor, and they… Ow!
助人为乐? 那块宝石来自伊莉莎白女王的王冠
A favor? That ruby was from Queen Elizabeth’s crown!
是从白金汉宫的下水道流出来的
It fell down the drain of Buckingham Palace!
也许女王喜欢戴假珠宝
Well, maybe the Queen wears fake jewelry.
你给我站住
Keep still!
有事好好说嘛
Can we just talk about this?
不管是真是假 它能改变我的命运
Real or not, that ruby was gonna change my life!
“这里是长城中餐馆的订餐电♥话♥……”
Han Chin Chinese takeout.
救命啊,我被一个疯女人追 她用蜡笔…
Yes, I’m being attacked by a madwoman. She’s got crayons!
腊肉还是炒面? 腊肉吗?…
One chicken chow mein. With wonton? – No, crayons!
不,蜡笔
No wonton! You want rice? Fried or white?
没有腊肉了 米饭怎么样?
Um, fried. No, wait! – You want wonton or what?
你到底要腊肉还是什么?
我取消刚才的订餐
Uh, cancel that order.
丽塔?
Rita?
你走吧,求你了