他走了,你可以拍了
Hey, he moved! Did you get it?
拍到了
Got it.
哦,对不起,对不起
Good. – Oh, sorry, sorry.
它就要来了! 什么?在哪?谁?
It’s coming!What? Where? Who?
大洪水!
The Great Flood!
那水闸不会永远牢固 我们死定了!
Those floodgates won’t hold forever, you know!We’re doomed!
你以为你可以逃得过?不!
You think you can back away from the truth!
哈罗哈罗哈罗 发生什么事了?
‘Ello, hello, hello. What’s all this then?
感谢上天,来了个警♥察♥ 这疯子一直缠着我
Oh, thank heavens! A policeman!This wacko has been chasing after me!
早上好,哈罗德
Morning, Harold.
早上好,科林,你好吗? 不客气,我很好
Morning, Collin. How are you?I can’t complain.
盯着点,这人少根弦
Keep an eye on this one. He’s a bit of a loony.
我们死定了!告诉你们……
What? Me? – We’re doomed, I tell you!
我?你开玩笑吧?
Are you kidding me? – Right.
那么让警♥察♥叔叔送你回家吧 好吧
Let’s give you a police escort home, then.Oh, great! Um…
我住在肯辛顿 就在那边,上面
I live in Kensington. Up there. The surface.
上面?哦不,不不 人类可不喜欢我们
Up Top? Oh, no. No, no, no, no, no.The humans don’t like our sort.
那是像你这样的 上面的人非常喜欢我
Speak for yourself. They like me very much up there.
我不喜欢你的态度 我盯上你了,阳光
Oh, I don’t like your attitude.I’ve got my eye on you, sunshine.
你想到上面去,老弟?
So… You’re trying to get Up Top, me hearty?
是呀?
Yes.
这附近有一个人 也许能帮助你,也许
There’s one person ’round here might be able to help you.- Might.
真的?
Really?
我的老顾客 “幸运躲避者”的船长
Shady customer. The captain of the Jammy Dodger.
如果你能找到那条船 我知道它在哪儿
If you can find it. – I know where it is!
记住它的名字 “幸运躲避者”
And remember, the name of the boat’s the Jammy Dodger.
谢谢你们带我到这里
Uh, thanks for bringing me this far.
不客气
You’re welcome.
再见
See ya!
“当心,当心”
Beware. Beware.
哈罗?
Hello?
允许我上船吗?
Uh, permission to come aboard?
有人吗?
Ahoy there?
对不起,我不是想硬闯 “唱歌♥跳跃者”的船长先生
Sorry. I didn’t mean to intrude, Mr. Captain Skipper Thingy.
那也该是“唱歌♥跳跃者” 的船长“小姐”吧
Hey! That’s Miss Captain Skipper Thingy to you.
你在我的船上干什么?
Oops. – What are you doing on my boat?
瞧,我今天很倒霉 需要你的帮助
Look, I’ve had a really bad day and I just need your help.
我被人从自己家赶出来 从自己的厕所里冲出来
See, I’ve been thrown out of my home, I’ve been flushed down my toilet.
谢谢你,你说太多了 我自己还想人帮忙呢
Thank you, too much information. I’ve got my own problems, mate.
她就躲在这里面什么地方
She’s around here somewhere!
趴下 别出声
Stay down. And keep quiet.
为什么?我们在躲谁
Why? Who are we hiding from?
我叫你别出声! 我被另一只老鼠追杀
I said quiet! There’s rats after me who’d like to kill me.
好吧,我会克制我的吃惊
Well, I’ll contain my amazement.
没事,放心 我会像老鼠一样安静
All right, all right. Quiet as a mouse.
在那边!
Over there!
你这白♥痴♥!
You idiot!
对不起
Sorry about that.
我呆在那边好了
Uh, I’ll be off then.
对不起,啊! 对不起,对不起……
Oh, sorry. Ah!Sorry. Sorry…
别让她跑了!
We can’t let her get away!
来吧,我的幸运老伙计 动起来
Come on, Jammy, me old mate, don’t do this to me!
来吧 – 抓住她
Come on. – Get her.
放开我 你这肿眼泡的怪物!
Let me go, you pink-eyed freak!
我现在很不开心
I’m upset now.
不管发生了什么 我保证我没有参与
Whatever’s going on here, I swear, I’m not involved.
我是个无辜的旁观者
I’m an innocent bystander!
丽塔丽塔丽塔!
Rita, Rita, Rita!
你以为你能跑得掉……啊!
You thought you could give us the slip.
你在看哪儿呢? 把带子停下,来吧!
What you looking at? Keep still! Come on, then!
好吧
Right!
这是谁?
Who have we got here?
他说他的名字叫呜呼的旁观者
I believe he said his name was Millicent Bystander.
呜呼的…… 事实上不是的
Millicent! – Actually, no–
红宝石在哪,丽塔?
Now, then, where’s the ruby, Rita?
老大想要回它
The boss wants it back.
我可没有什么红宝石
I don’t have your stupid ruby.
好吧,你想选轻松的方式 还是想吃苦头?
Okay, are we going to do it the easy way…or the hard way?
我觉得我们应该选轻松的 不对吗,道钉?
Oh, I think we should do it the easy way, don’t you, Spike?
好吧,打开那个锡罐
All right. Check the tin.
好女孩
Good girl.
看,小白,这才是我的方式
See, Whitey, this is how I do it.
学着点,小弟 看……嗷!
Watch and learn, my son. Watch and…
在里面吗?
Was it in there?
真有你的 给我动手!
Right! Rip it up, lads!
别用你们的脏爪子碰我的东西!
Hey, you get your filthy paws off my stuff!
一定就在这里 我的肠子都能感应到
It’s in here somewhere. I can feel it in me guts!
That’llbeIastnight’scurry
That’ll be last night’s curry, Spike.
是昨天晚上吃的咖喱吧,道钉 我的屁♥眼♥也肿得像日本旗了
I’m the same. I got a bum like a Japanese flag.
求你告诉这些人 我与这件事无关
Will you please tell them I’m not involved in this?
好吧.好了,听我说
Nothing here. – Fine.
这位先生并不是这附近的人
This gentleman, he’s not from around here.
谢谢你
Thank you.
看看他穿得多有品位吧 哦,谢谢
Just look how nicely he’s dressed.- Oh, thank you.
为什么? 因为他是个国际珠宝大盗
And why? – Because he’s an international jewel thief!
完全正确…… 啊,什么?不,不!
Precisely. What? No, no! – He stole the ruby from me!
他从我这偷走了红宝石 – 不,不,她在撒谎!
If you just put me down. – No, she’s lying!
好了,好了 看来是时候让说客出场了
All right, all right! It’s time to bring out…the Persuader.
你们两个要么现在开口 要么晚点开口也行
Your choice, mate. You can talk now or you can talk later.
对吗,说客?
Ain’t that right, Persuader?
是的,但那时代价要高得多
Yeah, in a much higher voice!
说客是活的,道钉
The Persuader’s alive, Spike!
“你们会叫得像个发报机的”
You’ll be singing like a tea kettle.
哈哈,说得好,说客
Good one, Persuader.
我甚至不认识她 我什么也不知道
I don’t even know her! I don’t know anything about anything!
小心点,小姐 会伤着自己的
Careful, miss. You’ll injure yourself.
我知道在哪了 我知道了
Oh! I know where it is!- I know where it is!
来吧,快说
Come on, then. Spit it out!
你敢!
Don’t you dare!
看看屁♥股♥吧,要么是我 要么是这位倒吊着的……
Look at her bottom. I mean, is it me, or is it oddly shaped?
你这小告密者!
You little snitch.
原来羊毛就在羊身上
The booty’s in the booty.
谢谢你,小子 老大会多开心啊!
Thanks, mate! The boss is gonna be so happy with us.
我要烤了你
You’re toast.
你是从上面来的对吧?
So you’re from Up Top, eh?
我以前在上面的一个实验室工作
I used to work in a laboratory Up Top.
是的,生产洗发水的
Yeah. Big shampoo job.
刚开始干的时候我还是深灰色
I was dark grey when we started. Yeah.
不过我倒是再没有头皮屑了
Still, it cleared up me dandruff.
世界杯已经成为 世界最受欢迎的体育赛事
The World Cup has become the most popular sporting event in the world.
我们回来了 你好,老大
Are you there, boss? We’re back
德国队进入决赛
…plays Germany in the final.
我找到了
I’ve got it, boss.
红宝石.我找到了
The ruby. I found it.
确切说来,道钉 是这位呜呼先生找到的吧
Well, technically, Spike, it was Millicent that found it.
事实上我的名字叫罗迪
Um, actually, the name’s Roddy.
作为我帮助你的酬谢 我希望你可以……啊!
And, and, in exchange for my assistance, I was hoping you might…
可以把我从这里带出去
Uh, you might help me out of the pickle I’m in.
你好啊,丽塔
Hello, Rita.
你好,帅哥
Hello, handsome.
你的男朋友是个端盘子的?
And who is this? Is your new boyfriend a waiter?
男朋友? 端盘子的?
Boyfriend? – Waiter?
啊,多漂亮的红宝石
The prize returns to me.
你以为你能从我这偷走它吗
Did you imagine that I would let you steal it from me?
什么?这宝石属于我父亲 你知道的!
What? That jewel belongs to my father, and you know it!
你父亲?和他女儿一个样 只不过是个没用的捡破烂的
Your father?
对……对不起,事实上
Uh, excuse me.
是我找到你的红宝石的
Actually, I’m the one that found your ruby.
那么,这足够让你慷慨相助 送我回家了吧?
So… you… um…Perhaps you’d be generous enough to repay the favor and help me get home.
救我!
Help me!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!