车来了
Car’s here!
已经9点了!我们要赶不上飞机了!
It’s 9:00 already! We’re going to miss our flight!
旅行支票、护照 机票拿好了吗,亲爱的?
Traveler’s checks, passports. – Do you have the tickets, darling?
塔比莎,你喂过罗迪了吗?
Tabitha, did you feed Roddy? – Oops.
我知道你会忘记的 我就知道你会忘记点什么
I know we’ve forgotten something. I just know we’ve forgotten something.
罗迪,你在哪?
Roddy, where are you?
我们几天后就回来要给你留足够吃的.
We’ll be back in a few days, so here’s enough food for you.
再来点
Here’s a little more.
塔比莎? 再来一点
Tabitha? – Here’s a little more.
我希望你别喂太多了
I hope you’re not overfeeding him.
当然没有,妈妈
Of course not, Mum.
快来,塔比莎 再见,罗迪
Come on, Tabitha! – Bye, Roddy.
我们不想错过假期
We don’t want to miss our holiday.
我来了,我来了
I’m coming, I’m coming!
猫咪一走
When the cat’s away…
老鼠就可以玩个够!
the mice will play!
各位,假期现在开始!
The holiday starts now, everyone!
放音乐,指挥家
Music, maestro!
嘿,你们都站着干嘛?
Hey, what are you all standing around for?
我们有一整天的安排呢
Got a big day planned!
出发吧!
Let’s go, people! Chop-chop!
不好
Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope.
不好
Nope. Nope. Nope.
大家系好安全带
Buckle up, everyone.
看球
Fore!
哦,对不起
Oops. Sorry.
赛点,发球!
Game point. Service!
我们赢了,队友们,我们赢了!
We win! We win, team! We win!
完美
Perfect.
玩得高兴吗,亲爱的?
Having a good time, darling?
哦,谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
晚安
Good night!
晚安!晚安!
Good night! Good night!
是的,那么晚安了,罗迪
Yeah, well. Good night then, Roddy.
那是什么?
What was that?
谁在那?
Who’s there?
醒醒!好像有人进屋了
Wake up. I think there’s someone in the house.
军士,醒醒!
Sarge, wake up!
接近敌线!
Approaching enemy lines.
我已全副武装,准备就绪
I’m armed and ready. – At ease, soldier.
放下你的大规模杀伤性武器!
Give up your weapons of mass destruction.
嘘 来抓我吧,自♥由♥之敌!
Shh! Shush! – Come get me, enemy of freedom!
住手,够了!我已准备好,要把他们消灭光
Stop it. That’s enough! Shush. – I’m armed and ready.
告诉妈妈,我爱她…
Tell Mom I… love… her.
什么
What?
像我这样打下水道来的老家伙 可不懂怎么打招呼
They do not, repeat, not, have food like this in the sewer.
什么……谁……什么…… 你怎么到这来了?
A sewer rat! Who… What… How did you get here?
我不知道!头一分钟,我还在酒吧.
I don’t know. One minute I’m in the pub.
等我回过神来……哇哦
Next thing you know, whoosh!
好像打篮球一样 我已经从管子里飚出来了
It’s a burst water main! Off I go, shooting up the pipes.
我就这样到这来了
And, well, here I am.
我有一个橡皮揣子 可以立刻把你再飚回去
I have a plunger. We can shoot you right back.
你喜欢吃海鲜吗?我能帮你叫计程车吗?
Do you like seafood? – Can I call you a cab?
看!吃的!看到了吗?
Bleahh! See? Food! Get it?
你有电视吗?
Have you got a TV?
呃,有…… 甭说啦!
Well, yes, but… – Say no more!
别别别……放下那个香肠
No, no, no, no. Leave that.
祝你好运!-别,别!
Geronimo! – No, no!
什么也别碰!
No, don’t… touch anything.
哇!看看这个怪物有多大!
Would you look at the size of that monster?
小心点,小子
Careful, mate.
这可不是巧克力豆
Those aren’t chocolate buttons.
“世纪之战——FIFA世界杯决赛”
It’s the match of the century!The Cup final!The FIFA World Cup Final!
“英格兰” .“德国”
England. Germany.Yes! Boo!
“星期天下午,敬请期待”
Live this Sunday. Be there.
这地方太妙了 我要一辈子呆在这儿!
This place is great! I’m staying here forever!
什么?
What?
赛点,看球!
Game point. Service!
我们赢了,我们赢了,当着你的面你输了!
We win, we win! You lose! In your face!
听好,我的朋友
Huh? – Right, my friend.
你不属于这儿 我很抱歉你现在该走了
You don’t belong here. I’m afraid it’s time for you to leave.
如果我是你的话 就不会这么做,老弟
I would not do that if I was you, pal.
我和你明说吧 这地方现在归我了
Let me lay this out for you. This place is mine now.
西德说,跳!你自己说,跳多高? 有问题吗?
Sid says, “Jump,” you say, “How high?”
给我从厨房♥弄两片热面包,领班 哦,还有要快点
Fetch us some Pop-Tarts from the kitchen, Jeeves.- Oh, and be snappy about it. – Um…
好的,先生 马上来
Yes, sir. Right away, sir.
这才对嘛
That’s more like it.
但在用早餐之前
But before breakfast is served, um…
也许先生愿意 先享受一下水流按♥摩♥?
perhaps sir would care to take a whirl in the Jacuzzi.
水流按♥摩♥?
A Jacuzzi?
你知道吗? 你是个真正的绅士
You know what you are? You’re a real gent.
这么热的天在下水管中航行一整天后
Well, after a hard day of navigating sewer pipes,
没有比在漩涡浴池里做个水流按♥摩♥ 更舒服的事了
there’s nothing better than relaxing in a Jacuzzi whirlpool bath.
看上去太诱人了
That looks so inviting.
是的是的,这水很完美
Yes, yes. The water looks perfect!
现在你跳进去 我来扳动把手,给你弄点泡泡
Now you hop in, and I’ll press this lever to get the bubbles going.
好,我们进去吧!
Right. In we go!
哦,等等等等等
Oh, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
我知道我们之前有些误会
I know we got off on the wrong foot before, right?
不过我们会相处融洽的,对吗
But, you know, I really think we’re gonna get along, don’t you?
融洽极了
Swimmingly.
很高兴认识你,朋友
Be seeing you, my friend.
你这白♥痴♥!
You plonker!
你以为我不认识马桶,想把我冲走
You think I don’t know a toilet when I see one?You were going to flush me down the loo.
不不不,这是个大漩涡浴池
No, no, no! It’s a big Jacuzzi! Deluxe model!
那你继续,我帮你弄泡泡
Then you won’t mind if I get the bubbles going, will ya?
不,高抬贵手吧 我不会游泳!
No! Not the lever! Have mercy! No, I can’t swim!
一路顺风,奶油小饼干
Bon voyage, me old cream cracker!
开始憋气吧 – 不不不,你不能这么做
Hold your nose! – Stop! You can’t do this!
你想把我冲走 自己先尝尝吧
You were going to try and flush me. Let’s see how you like it.
你看到我爸爸了吗?
Have you seen my dad?
不!我不会游泳!我不会游泳! 我不会……
Oh, no, I can’t swim!I can’t swim! I can’t…
游泳
swim.
我掉进阴沟了!
I’m… in… the sewer!
哈罗?
Hello?
救命?
Help?
我睁开眼,好想回家… 都是一场噩梦
I’m gonna open my eyes and I’m gonna be home.This is all a bad dream.
哦,我没回家 我好想回家……
Oh, I’m not home! I wanna go home!
停!停下来
Shush! Stop it. Stop it. Roddy!
我好想回家!
Stop it, I want to go home!
你能把自己弄出去的,我不行,我好害怕
Pull yourself together! I can’t. I’m frightened.
停!停!停!
Stop it, stop it, stop it!
好吧,罗迪大哥 你能把自己弄出去的,你能行
All right, Roddy, old man,you can get yourself out of here, and you will.
永远不要忘记你身上流淌着 勇敢的詹姆斯家族的血
Never forget,the blood of the courageous St. James clan flows through your veins.
出口? 没错!
A way out! Yes!
嘿,我画了三年的!
Hey! That-a took me three years to draw!
我极度抱歉……三年?
I’m terribly sorry. Three years?
我今天早上刚刚完成
I just-a finished it this morning!
三年?
Three years?
哦,太炫了!
Good grief!
这是什么地方? 哦,车来了!
What is this place? – Hold the bus!
喂苍蝇了!一元一袋!
Feed the flies! Tuppence a bag!
这是个真正的城市
It’s a real city! Ah!
我的衣服!
My smalls!
那是只鸟吗? 那是飞机吧?
Is it a bird? – Is it a plane?
那人穿的是我的内♥裤♥!
Is that guy wearing my underpants?
把它挪走,蜜糖
Make him move, honey.
伙计,你的脸好像平底锅
Boy, you’ve got a face like a frying pan!
快点,蜜糖 我觉得他听不懂英语
Come on, honey! – I don’t think he speaks English.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!