汤姆。
Tom!
哦,天哪。汤姆。
Oh, God. Tom?
汤姆。
Tom?
哦,天哪!汤姆。
Oh, God! Tom…
哦,我做了什么?
Oh, what had I done?
一切都是我的错。
Everything had been my fault.
杰夫一直是个真正的朋友。即使在我死后。
Jeff had always been a true friend. Even after my death.
我必须帮助他。
I had to help him.
诅咒。
Fluke.
去找布莱恩。他病了。
Go find Brian. He’s sick.
他不能在这么冷的天气里呆在外面。
He can’t stay out in this cold.
去找他。
Go find him.
布莱恩:爸爸?
BRIAN: Daddy?
爸爸。
Daddy?
我哪儿都找不到他。
I can’t find him anywhere.
也许从你现在的地方
Maybe from where you are,
你可以看到福禄克。
you can see Fluke.
帮我找到诅咒,爸爸。
Help me find Fluke, Daddy.
拜托!
Please.
拜托!
Please.
格里姆斯先生。
Mr. Grimes!
嘿,格里姆斯先生!等待。
Hey, Mr. Grimes! Wait!
格里姆斯先生。
Mr. Grimes!
等待。
Wait!
我知道他在哪里。
I know where he is.
诅咒。
Fluke.
我就知道你会来的。
I knew you’d come.
布莱恩。
Brian!
布莱恩!布莱恩!是妈妈。
Brian. Brian. It’s Mommy.
嗨,妈妈。
Hi, Mom.
来吧。
Come on.
福禄克让我温暖,妈妈。
Fluke kept me warm, Mom.
可以?我们上车吧。来吧。
Okay. Let’s go to the car. Come on.
好的,把你的胳膊搂住我的脖子。
Okay, put your arms around my neck.
干得好。
Here you go.
可以?
Okay.
我在做梦,妈妈。
I was dreaming, Mom.
我在做梦,福禄克跟我说话。
I was dreaming, and Fluke spoke to me.
他告诉我不要哭。
He told me not to cry.
他说他必须离开。
He said he had to go away.
好的,呆在这里保暖。
Okay, stay here and keep warm.
我马上回来。
I’ll be right back.
吃吧,福禄克。
Come, Fluke.
跟我们来。
Come with us.
来吧,孩子。
Come on, boy.
我们现在回家吧。
Let’s go home now.
来吧,福禄克。
Come on, Fluke.
当然,我必须离开。
Of course, I had to go away.
我太爱他们了,不会妨碍他们的幸福。
I loved them too much to get in the way of their happiness.
杰夫现在会在那里,以一种我从未去过的方式。
Jeff would be there now, in a way that I hadn’t been.
我不知道如何像男人一样生活,也不知道如何像狗一样生活。
I didn’t know how to live as a man and I didn’t know how to live as a dog.
现在我明白了生命是任何形式都值得珍惜的东西。
Now I understand that life is something to be cherished in every form.
这就是我的故事。
So this is my story.
也许我是被要求记住的,这样我就可以和你分享。
Perhaps I was made to remember so that I could share it with you.
也许有很多人和我一样,
And perhaps there are many out there like me,
躲在简单生物的眼睛后面。
hiding behind the eyes of simple creatures.
甚至可能是你身边的人。
Maybe even someone close to you.
站起来照耀,喷泉。
MALE VOICE: Rise and shine, squirt.
别让他们发现你睡在这里。
Now, don’t let ’em catch you sleepin’ here.
伦波。
Rumbo?
哈哈。你没想到你现在能那么容易摆脱我,是吗,斯奎特?
Ha-ha! You didn’t think you could get rid of me that easy now, did you, squirt?
伦波,我不敢相信是你。
Rumbo, I can’t believe it’s you.
你最好相信。
You better believe it.
过来。过来。
Come on over here. Come here.
我们有很多事要谈。
We’ve got a lot to talk about.
但是首先,让我告诉你一些关于做一只松鼠的事情。
But first, let me tell you something about being a squirrel.
第一条规则。。。
Rule number one…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!