如果再发生,给我们打个电♥话♥。
If it happens again, give us a call.
好吧,我已经无能为力了
Well, there’s nothing more I can do.
你没事吧?我是说。。。是 啊?它没有破皮。
Are you okay? I mean… Yeah. It didn’t break the skin.
先别走。你为什么不呆一会儿?
Don’t go yet. Why don’t you stay for a bit?
他们会带他去收♥容♥所♥。
JEFF: They’ll take him to the pound.
我不想叫英镑。
CAROL: I don’t wanna call the pound.
你知道他们在那里对狗做什么。
You know what they do to dogs there.
我不能那样对布赖恩。
I can’t do that to Brian.
别发牢骚,诅咒。他们会听到你的。
Don’t whine, Fluke. They’ll hear you.
关于那条狗的事。
Something about that dog…
布莱恩。什么事,妈妈?
Brian? Yes, Mom?
你没事吧?是 啊?我只需要纸巾。
You okay? Yeah. I just need a Kleenex.
晚安,孩子。晚安,甜心。
Good night, kiddo. ‘Night, sweetheart.
安静,诅咒。
Quiet, Fluke.
吃吧,福禄克。
Come, Fluke.
好孩子。
Good boy.
听着,它是从街上掉下来的。你不知道它是从哪里来的
JEFF: Listen, it came off the streets. You don’t know where it’s from.
可能有狂犬病。
Could have rabies.
你知道,让他进来不是个好主意。
You know, it just wasn’t a good idea to let him in.
他很温柔。我不知道他怎么了。
He’s so gentle. I don’t know what came over him.
但是他攻击了我,这意味着他可以轻易地转身攻击你们中的任何一个。
But he attacked me, which means he could easily turn and attack either of you.
也许他是想保护我们。
Maybe he was trying to protect us.
布莱恩对那条狗很感兴趣。
Brian has become very attached to that dog.
我好多年没见过他这么高兴了。
I haven’t seen him this happy in years.
那你呢?
What about you?
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
我最近一直在想汤姆。
I’ve been thinking about Tom a lot lately.
我也是。
Me, too.
你觉得他开心吗?希望如此。
CAROL: You think he’s happy? JEFF: I hope so.
我一直在想如果我。。。嘿!
I keep thinking if I’d only, maybe if I’d… Hey.
如果我知道他正在经历什么。
If I’d only known what he was going through.
听着,我以为我们说好了不再做“如果”。
Listen, I thought that we agreed we weren’t gonna do the “ifs” anymore.
我想我们得试着。。。
I think that we’ve got to try to…
把这件事抛诸脑后。
Put this behind us.
我爱你,福禄克。
I love you, Fluke.
哦,嘿,嘿,嘿!早上好,嗯?
Oh, hey, hey, hey! Good morning, huh?
发生什么事?
What’s going on?
你真暖和。妈妈,我得找到。。。
You’re so warm. Mom, I’ve gotta find…
不,我要你回去睡觉。
No, I want you to go back to bed.
我要量你的体温。
I wanna take your temperature.
但是,妈妈。。。不,你哪儿也不能去。
But, Mom… No, you’re not going anywhere.
你发烧了。
You have a fever.
继续。回到床上。
Go on. Back to bed.
早上好,罗斯。你今天很早,纽曼先生。
Morning, Rose. You’re early this morning, Mr. Newman.
旅途怎么样?工作!
How was the trip? Work.
像往常一样,罗丝,工作很辛苦。
A lot of hard work, Rose, as usual.
嗯,我听说你今年真的要休假了。
Well, I hear you’re actually taking a vacation this year.
卡罗尔让我答应了。
Well, Carol made me promise.
现在,这有可能变成蜜月吗?
Now, is that likely to turn into a honeymoon?
好吧,如果我有我的方式,它会的。
Well, if I had my way, it would.
她怎么样了?
How is she?
好多了,谢谢。
Much better, thanks.
她有时仍然想念他,但我们都想念他。
She still misses him at times, but we all do.
是的,我们有。
Yes, we do.
祝你过得愉快。你也是。
Have a good one. You, too.
简,你能把那个文件给我吗?
Jane, can you please bring me that file?
进展如何?很好,谢谢。
How’d it go? Fine, thanks.
是这样吗?是的,就是这样。
Is that it? Yeah, this is it.
不,我是说今晚。我的家人在等。
No, I mean for the night. My family’s waiting.
你妻子打电♥话♥来了。您预订了8:30的晚餐。
And your wife called. You have dinner reservations at 8:30.
听着,你能给她打个电♥话♥告诉她我来不了了吗。
Listen, could you please call her and tell her that I won’t be able to make it.
还有别的吗?是 啊。
Anything else? No.
谢谢,先生。别呆得太晚,约翰逊先生。
Thank you. Just don’t stay too late, Mr. Johnson.
晚安,先生。
Good night.
晚安,先生。
Good night.
我看到我们勇敢的船长还在掌舵。
Well, I see our brave captain is still at the helm.
杰夫,是我。
CAROL: Jeff, it’s me.
但是-你打电♥话♥给汤姆的旧办公室。
But… You called Tom’s old office.
你呢?哦,天哪,我好害怕。
I did? Oh, God, I’m so scared.
发生什么事了?我找不到布莱恩。
What’s happened? I can’t find Brian.
我唯一能想到的就是他在外面
The only thing I can think is that he’s out there
在找那条狗。
looking for that dog.
杰夫,他发烧了。
Jeff, he has a fever
外面已经低于冰点了。
and it is already below freezing outside.
听着,我现在就走,好吗?
Listen, I’m leaving right now, all right?
别担心。我们会找到他的。一切都会好起来的。
Don’t worry. We’ll find him. Everything’s gonna be fine.
快点!再见。
Hurry. Bye-bye.
我不在乎我会不会死。我已经报仇了。
I didn’t care if I was dying or not. I’d had my revenge.
突然我想起了真正发生的事情。
Then suddenly it came to me and I remembered what really happened.
我看到我们勇敢的船长还在掌舵。
Well, I see our brave captain is still at the helm.
总得有人工作。
Somebody’s gotta work.
尤其是在一个利润
Especially in a business whose profits
去年下降了30%。
are off 30% in the last year.
你听说我们在减速吗?所有人都走了。
You have heard that we’re in a slowdown? Everybody’s off.
有什么治疗方法?每个人每晚5点回家?
So what’s the cure? Everybody go home at 5:00 every night?
现在是8点45分。
It’s 8:45.
你觉得这个原型怎么样?
So what do you think of the prototype?
我让他们今天早上给你安排的。
I asked them to set it up for you this morning.
你注意到了吗?我看了你的说明书。
Did you notice? I read your specs.
它的效率是市场上任何刹车系统的两倍。
It’s twice as efficient as any braking system on the market.
但谁能负担得起呢?它贵一倍。
But who can afford it? It’s twice as expensive.
它可以拯救成千上万的生命。
It could save thousands of lives.
也许吧,但不划算。
Maybe, but it’s not cost-effective.
不划算!
Not cost-effective!
我从没想过会听到你这样的话。
I never thought I’d hear something like that from you.
汤姆,当我们开始这一切的时候,
Tom, when we started all of this,
我们想把我们的才能结合起来
we wanted to combine our talents
做一些积极的事情。
to do something positive.
通过帮助别人赚钱。记得?
Make money by helping people. Remember?
那时我们还年轻。现在一切都不一样了。
We were young then. Everything’s different now.
我不相信。你也一样。
I don’t believe that. Neither do you.
你很容易批评我的生活,不是吗?
It’s so easy for you to criticize my life, isn’t it?
你知道我有多少责任吗?
Do you have any idea how many responsibilities I have?
是 啊。
No.
不,因为你不是生活在现实世界里。
No, because you don’t live in the real world.
你是个梦想家。你总是有腿。
You’re a dreamer. You always have been.
好吧,我想这是一种恭维。
Well, I’ll take that as a compliment.
我们不会把钱浪费在你的梦想上。
We’re not going to throw money away on your dreams.
这家公♥司♥有麻烦了,必须有人负责。
This company is in trouble and somebody has to take responsibility.
不,我们公♥司♥没有麻烦。
No, our company is not in trouble.
我们只是在经历一个缓慢的时期
We’re just going through a slow period
你认为这是世界末日。
and you think it’s the end of the world.
汤姆,你到底怎么了?
Tom, what the hell is wrong with you?
你有一个任何人都会羡慕的生命之子。我真羡慕。
You’ve got the kind of life that any man would envy. I envy it.
你有一个好妻子,一个漂亮的孩子。。。
You’ve got a great wife, a beautiful kid…
别管他们。
Leave them out of it.
像你一样?
Like you do?
我们不会开♥发♥这种刹车系统。
We’re not going to develop this brake system.
作为合作伙伴和设计主管,我认为我们是。
Well, as a partner and head of design, I say we are.
作为合伙人和财务主管,我说我们不是!
As a partner and head of finance, I say that we’re not!
安全!
Not!
嘿,你弄丢了,伙计。我都认不出你了。
Hey, you’ve lost it, man. I don’t even recognize you anymore.
回来这里。我们现在就解决这个问题。
Come back here. We’re gonna settle this right now.
回来!
Come back here!
靠边停车!
Pull over!
靠边停车。
Pull over.
你疯了吗?你会害死我们的!
Are you crazy? You’re gonna get us both killed!
让我们谈谈这个,我们可以,像几个成年人一样。
Let’s talk about this, can we, like a couple of adults.
比赛没用,因为你知道我总是赢。
It’s useless trying to race because you know I always win.
汤姆。
Tom!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!