伯特是我哥哥。
Bert was my brother.
我从未真正怀念做一个两腿运动员。
Hmm. I never really missed being a two-legger.
但是大海。。。
But the sea…
嗯?我希望我能再次闻到大海的味道。
Huh. I wish I could smell the sea again.
我只知道你是我最好的朋友。
All I know is you were the best friend I ever had.
我会想你的。
I’ll miss you.
伦波,别离开我。
Rumbo, don’t leave me.
也许我们还会再见面,斯奎特。
Maybe we’ll meet again, squirt.
下次吧。
Next time around.
是 啊。
No.
伦波。
Rumbo?
是 啊。
No.
伦波的话不断在我耳边回响:“再也回不去了。”
Rumbo’s words kept ringing in my ears: “There’s no going back.”
但我的家人有危险。我得去找他们。
But my family was in danger. I had to go to them.
我们要迟到了。等等。
We’re gonna be late. Wait up.
走吧。
Let’s go.
酷!嘿,孩子。
Cool. Hey, boy.
哦,可爱的小狗。
GIRL: Oh, sweet puppy.
早起的狗。
GIRL 2: Neat dog.
快点,小狗。
Move it, pooch.
趴下!逃掉!看看这个!
Get down. Get away. Look at this!
妈妈,他不会咬我们的。
Mom, he’s not gonna bite us.
趴下!
Get down!
逃掉!
Get away.
这只狗疯了。
This dog is crazy.
趴下!离车远点!
Get down! Get away from the car!
这条狗怎么了?
What is with this dog?
布莱恩,把门关上。把它关掉。把它关掉。
Brian, shut your door. Shut it. Shut it.
怎么了?
CAROL: What’s wrong with it?
我从没见过狗有这样的行为。
I’ve never seen a dog act like this.
妈妈,窗户开了。他不能对我们做任何事。
Mom, the windows are up. He can’t do anything to us.
走吧。我们要回家了。
Let’s go. We’re going home.
天哪,吓到我了。
My god, it scared me.
是学校的狗。
It’s the dog from school.
不,不,布莱恩。别开门。
No, no, Brian. Don’t open the door.
发生什么事?
What’s going on?
哦,天哪。他怎么来的?
My god. How did he get here?
呃,没关系,利比,谢谢。
Uh, that’s okay, Libby, thanks.
妈妈,我们得喂他。他一定是一路跑来的。
Mom, we have to feed him. He must have run all the way here.
离门远点。来吧。
Come away from the door. Come on.
他一定渴了。布莱恩,我们对那条狗一无所知。
He must be thirsty. Brian, we don’t know anything about that dog.
倔强死了。
Stubborn dog.
布莱恩,过来吃吧。我不饿。
Brian, come and eat. I’m not hungry.
这里有一个很大的多汁奶酪汉堡包,上面有你的名字。
CAROL: There’s a big juicy cheeseburger here with your name on it.
快来喝汤。
Come on and eat your supper.
我想我吃不下那个可怜的家伙盯着我看。
I don’t think I can eat with that sad creature staring in at me.
他可能好几天没吃东西了。
He probably hasn’t eaten for days.
好了,各位。
All right.
他只要留下一顿饭就走了。处理?
He can stay for just one meal, then he’s gone. Deal?
处理!
Deal.
啊!我告诉过你,妈妈。他真的很好。
Ah! I told you, Mom. He’s really nice.
好孩子。
Good boy.
上帝保佑你!我想他喜欢我们。
Bless you! I think he likes us.
你觉得有人拥有他吗?
Do you think anybody owns him?
好吧,让我们看看他这里有没有标签。
Well, let’s see if he’s got a tag here.
给你。哦,没有地址。上面写着“侥幸”
Here it is. Oh, there’s no address. It just says “Fluke”.
嗨,诅咒。
Hi, Fluke.
诅咒。
Fluke.
妈妈,我知道我们说好了,我尊重。
Mom, I know we made a deal and I respect it.
但我们不能留住他。。。就一会儿?
But can’t we keep him… Just for a little while?
布莱恩,你为什么不从地板上起来?
Brian, why don’t you get up off the floor?
直到我们找到他的主人?
Just until we find his owner?
你现在不能让他上街。
You can’t put him on the street now.
我是说,他可能会被车撞到。
I mean, he could be hit by a car.
你就像你父亲一样。
You are just like your father.
和一个艺术家在一起。
A con artist.
你父亲过去常吹嘘他能把冰块卖♥♥给爱斯基摩人。
Your father used to brag he could sell ice cubes to the Eskimos.
好。
Well…
他可以留下来有一个条件。他现在得洗个澡。他很脏。
He can stay on one condition. He has to have a bath, right now. He’s filthy.
能量。
Energize.
明白了!
Gotcha.
明白了,明白了。
BRIAN: Gotcha.
诅咒,你看到数据了吗?
Fluke, have you seen Data?
嘿!
Hey.
我爸爸以前经常这样。
My dad used to do that.
好吧,福禄克,这是你今晚的床。
Okay, Fluke, this is your bed for the night.
明天早上见
I’ll see you in the morning.
你在这里干什么?
What are you doing here?
再见,诅咒。快点,布莱恩。我们要迟到了。
See you later, Fluke. Come on, Brian. We’re gonna be late.
怎么了,福禄克?隐马尔可夫模型。
What’s the matter, Fluke? Hmm?
怎么了
What’s the matter?
你是个可爱的男孩。你是一只非常可爱的狗。
You’re a sweet boy. You’re a very sweet dog.
和布莱恩一起玩,做我小时候没时间做的事,
Playing with Brian, doing things that I never had time for when I was a man,
让我意识到每一刻都是多么珍贵。
made me realize how precious every moment is.
我就属于这里。
This was where I belonged.
不管怎样,我迟早会想办法告诉他们我是谁。
Somehow, sooner or later, I’d find a way to tell them who I really was.
布莱恩。
Brian!
诅咒。
Fluke…
你是从马戏团逃出来的,还是怎么了?
Did you escape from a circus, or what?
汤姆戴着这顶帽子看起来真傻。
Tom looked so silly in this hat.
准备好了吗,布莱恩?好了,各位。快点,福禄克!走吧。
Ready, Brian? All right. Come on, Fluke! Let’s go.
我们要去看巫师了
♪ We’re off to see the Wizard
神奇的绿野仙踪
♪ The Wonderful Wizard of Oz
因为,因为,因为,因为,因为,因为
♪ Because, because, because, because, because
因为他做的好事
♪ Because of the wonderful things he does
我们是去看向导
♪ We’re… off to see the Wizard
神奇的绿野仙踪
♪ The Wonderful Wizard of Oz
因为,因为,因为,因为,因为。。。(唱歌♥)
♪ Because, because, because, because, because… ♪
我爱你。
WOMAN ON TV: I love you.
比你知道的还要多。
More than you know.
她比我记得的还要漂亮。
TOM: She was even more beautiful than I remembered.
我会不惜一切代价告诉她
I would have given anything to tell her
我有多爱她。
how much I loved her.
不仅仅是我亲手种下的田地。
More than fields I have planted with my hands.
我爱你胜过晨祷
I love you more than morning prayers.
嘘,诅咒。别发牢骚了。
Shh, Fluke. Stop whining.
我想看电影。没关系,诅咒。
I’m trying to watch the movie. It’s okay, Fluke.
请进。门开着。
Come in. The door’s open.
嗨,杰夫。你好。
Hi, Jeff. Hi.
好吧,福禄克!嘿!杰夫。
No, Fluke! No! Jeff!
不,诅咒!
No. Fluke!
福禄克,不!你要对他做什么?
Fluke, no! What are you gonna do to him?
拜托,别伤害他!
Please, don’t hurt him!
打开门!
Open the door!
你没事吧?
You all right?
你好?给我动物控制。别打电♥话♥给他们!
Hello. Give me Animal Control. Don’t call them!
布莱恩,求你了!不,不,我们的前草坪上有一条狗快疯了。
Brian, please! No, no, we’ve got a dog that’s going crazy on our front lawn.
布莱恩,亲爱的,回你房♥间去。不会有事的。拜托,走吧。
Brian, honey, go to your room. It’ll be okay. Please, go.
好的,谢谢。
Yes, please.
柳路6241号♥。
6241 Willow Drive.
我不知道他怎么了。
I don’t know what got into him.
我不知道他为什么这样。
I don’t know why he’s acting like this.
嗯,那条狗有点不对劲。
Well, something’s wrong with that dog.
晚上好,先生。先生,有什么问题吗?
Good evening. What seems to be the problem, sir?
好吧,我朋友的孩子带了一些流浪汉回家
Well, my friend’s kid brought home some stray
简直疯了。它咬了我一口。
that just went berserk. It bit me.
它是一只棕色的大杂种狗。
It’s a large, brown mutt.
他可能还在附近。我不知道。
He might still be around here somewhere. I don’t know.
我们在外面找不到他。他走了。
OFFICER: We’re not going to find him out there. OFFICER #2: He’s gone.
我们明天早上打电♥话♥给动物控制中心。谢谢你出来。
We’ll call Animal Control in the morning. Thanks for coming out.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!