嘿,嘿。嘿!
RUMBO: Hey. Hey!
发生什么事?我想我是在做梦。
What’s going on? I guess I was dreaming.
你是什么?呃,做梦。
You were what? Uh, dreaming.
我在脑海里看到了照片。
I was seeing pictures inside my head.
照片在你脑子里没用。
Pictures ain’t got no business being inside your head.
下次你就咆哮着把他们赶走。
Next time you just growl and chase ’em away.
伦波,你一直都是狗吗?
Rumbo, have you always been a dog?
你在说什么?我还能是什么?
What you talkin’ about? What else could I have been?
我不知道。人类。两条腿的?我?
I don’t know. A human. A two-legger? Me?
第一条:不要问愚蠢的问题。
Rule number one: stop askin’ dumb questions.
只是。。。没有“但是”,没有“如果”,没有“和”
It’s just that… No “buts,” no “ifs,” no “ands.”
别再胡说了。该睡觉了。
Stop talking all this nonsense. It’s sack time.
晚安,先生。
Good night.
晚安,伦波。
Good night, Rumbo.
哦,伙计!这太好了,不可能是真的。
RUMBO: Oh, man! This is too good to be true.
我们该怎么办,伦波?好好看看,小水枪。
What are we gonna do, Rumbo? Take a good look, squirt.
我们确实到达了应许之地。
We done hit the promised land.
哦,天哪!你觉得这样行吗?
Oh, holy smoke! D’you think this’ll be all right?
好吗?那家伙走开了。
All right? The guy walked away.
我认为这是正式邀请。
That’s what I consider formal invitation.
一切闻起来都很香。嗯-嗯。
Everything smells so good. Mmm-hmm.
嗯,嗯!
Mmm-mmm!
我就知道我闻到南瓜味了!
I knew I smelled pumpkin!
嘿!
Hey!
是的,所以我就坐在那里等着灯,
BERT: Yeah, so I’m sittin’ there just waitin’ for the light,
这个女人撞到了我的车后座。
this woman bangs into the back of my car.
500美元的损失,他们提高了我的保险费率。
$500 damage and they raise my insurance rates.
现在你告诉我这有没有道理。
Now you tell me if that makes any sense.
诅咒?
Fluke?
诅咒。冷静点。
Fluke. Cool it.
别介意那条狗。他是无害的。你怎么了?
Don’t mind that dog. He’s harmless. RUMBO: What’s with you?
他身上有些东西。你闻到了吗,伦波?
There’s something about him. Can’t you smell it, Rumbo?
一共是1.85美元。
That’ll be $1.85.
好了,各位。谢谢,先生。
All right. Thank you.
哎呀。
Oops.
对此我很抱歉。
Sorry about that.
嘿!嘿!
Hey! Hey!
放开我!
Get off me!
诅咒,你把它删掉。
Fluke, you cut that out.
那条狗很凶恶,先生。他袭击了我。
That dog is vicious, mister. He attacked me.
你不能在公共场所养那样的狗。你听到我说的了吗?
You can’t keep a dog like that in a public place. You hear what I said?
我听到了。现在继续,伙计。
I heard you. Now go on, man.
你让狗很紧张。
You’re making the dogs nervous.
快,离开这里!
Go on, get outta here!
没事的。一切都很好。
It’s all right. Everything’s all right.
嘘,嘘。没事的。没事的。安静的!没事的。
Shh, shh. It’s all right. It’s all right. Quiet. It’s okay.
抱歉,普奇。我想你得找点别的东西读。
Sorry, pooch. I guess you’re gonna have to find something else to read.
怎么了?
What’s up?
你看起来像是看见鬼了。
You look like you just saw a ghost.
我见过一个我以前认识的人
I saw someone I used to know.
一个老朋友?
An old friend?
我想。他是个杀人犯。
I think… He’s a murderer.
我听说他们是你的狗。
I hear they were your dogs.
我的狗从不咬正常人。
My dogs never bit anybody normal.
好吧,那条狗应该被关起来。
Well, that dog ought to be put to sleep.
狗儿们都开枪了,你不会死的。
The dogs had their shots and you ain’t gonna die from that little scratch.
我可以向动物管理局投诉。我会给你制♥造♥很多麻烦的。
I could complain to Animal Control. I could make a lot of trouble for you.
迈克。
Mike…
好吗?
All right?
现在离开这里。
Now get outta here.
哦,是的。我想是时候分手了。
RUMBO: Uh-oh. I think it’s time to split.
嘿!嘿,伦波!伦波。
Hey! Hey, Rumbo! Rumbo!
伦波,回来!
Rumbo, get back here!
快点,伙计们。喝汤时间到了。
Come on, you guys. Time for supper.
爸爸回来了。
Daddy’s back.
嘿!嘿,伦波!我懂你。
Hey! Hey, Rumbo! I see you.
你会得到你的。
You’re gonna get yours.
好吧,诅咒。你尽了全力。
Okay, Fluke. You did your time.
喂,先生?
WOMAN: Hello?
你好?
Hello?
你好?有人在吗?
Hello? Is anybody there?
这是谁?
Who’s this?
我勒个去。。。
What the hell…
嘿,诅咒!嘿!诅咒!
Hey, Fluke! Hey! Fluke!
哦,这些狗。
Oh, these dogs.
你好?
Hello?
你好?
Hello?
你好?你好。谁在打电♥话♥?
Hello? Hi. Who’s calling?
你打电♥话♥来了,女士。你在找谁?
You called, lady. Who you lookin’ for?
不,你打电♥话♥给我。这是谁?
No, you called me. Who is this?
我没给任何人打电♥话♥。办公室里唯一的人是福禄克,
I didn’t call anybody. The only other person in this office was Fluke,
他不可能打电♥话♥来,因为他是条狗,女士。
and he couldn’t have called because he’s a dog, lady.
伦波,我不是一条狗。你也是。
Rumbo, I wasn’t always a dog. And neither were you.
正确的。上周我是白雪公主。
Right! Last week I was Snow White.
你怎么知道白雪公主是谁?
Well, how do you know who Snow White is?
这是你过去知道的
It’s something you knew in your past,
这是你在书中读到的东西。
it’s something you read in a book.
太可笑了。你没看见吗?你来不了。
That’s ridiculous. Don’t you see? You can’t face it.
你在自欺欺人。
You’re lying to yourself.
我很高兴我是谁但我不是。
I’m happy who I am. But I’m not.
我住在一所房♥子里。我有一个家庭。我曾经有过这样的生活,伦波。
I lived in a house. I had a family. I had a life once, Rumbo.
你现在有了。真♥他♥妈♥的好。我会找到他们的。
You got one now. A damn good one. I’m gonna find them.
如果你想在脑子里追逐人类,你就得一个人去。
If you’re gonna go chasing after humans in your head, you’re going alone.
别再回来了!
And don’t bother coming back!
伦波。等待。
Rumbo! Wait!
把他弄上车。
Get him in the truck.
给你。你说得对。他的身材正合适。
There you go. You’re right. He’s just the right size.
永远。
Forever.
这是不可能的。
This is impossible.
怎么了,西尔维斯特?
What’s going on, Sylvester?
快点,水枪。我们得离开这里。你会走路吗?
Come on, squirt. We gotta get outta here. Can you walk?
我认为是这样。
I think so.
知道了。现在我们开始吧。
Got it. Now let’s roll.
伦波,我看不见。抓住我的尾巴。
Rumbo, I can’t see. Grab my tail.
噢!嘿,别紧张,现在。
Ow! Hey, easy with the teeth, now.
小心脚下。
Watch your step.
我们开始吧。前面是蓝天。
Here we go. Blue skies ahead.
开枪打狗。我不能开枪打狗!
Shoot the dog. I can’t shoot the dog!
也许我们应该在这里停一下。他们在这里永远找不到我们。
Maybe we should stop here for a minute. They’ll never find us here.
我想也许我会躺一会儿。
I think maybe I’ll lay down for a while.
你的眼睛怎么样?稍微好一点。
How are your eyes? A little better.
伦波,你在流血。
Rumbo, you’re bleeding.
听我说,水枪。你呆在树林里直到你的眼睛痊愈。
Listen to me, squirt. You stay in these woods until your eyes heal.
什么意思?我要和你在一起。
What do you mean? I’m staying with you.
我想我帮不了你了,斯奎特。
I don’t think I can help you any more, squirt.
伦波,你为什么这样说话?你会没事的。
Rumbo, why you talking like this? You’re gonna be all right.
算了吧。你无能为力
Forget it. There’s nothing you can do.
靠近点。
Come closer.
听着,我们得待在一起。你和我,一如既往。
Look, we’ve got to stay together. You and me, like always.
没有你我做不到,伦波。
I can’t make it without you, Rumbo.
我又做了一个梦。我的家人有危险。
I had another dream. My family’s in danger.
诅咒,事情并不总是看起来那样。
Fluke, things aren’t always what they seem.
第一条:不能回头。
Rule number one: there’s no going back.
你不能为你的腿感到抱歉,斯奎特。
You can’t be sorry about what’s been, squirt.
你一定是。
You got to be.
拜托!我必须知道。
Please. I have to know.
只有我一个人吗?
Am I the only one?
你也曾经是个男人。是吗,伦波?
You were a man once, too. Weren’t you, Rumbo?
还记得老伯特柜台后面的那张快照吗?
Remember that snapshot behind old Bert’s counter?
那是我。还有另一种生活。
That was me. In another life.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!