我请你虚心倾听,
MAN: I ask you to listen with an open mind,
暂时忘记你相信什么和不相信什么。
forgetting for a moment what you believe and don’t believe.
事情就是这样开始的。
This is how it started.
在这样的夜晚。
On a night like this.
在离这儿不远的一条双车道乡村公路上。
On a two-lane country road not far from here.
嘿,杰夫!
Hey, Jeff!
靠边停车!
Pull over!
是同一只狗引起了所有的争吵。
It’s that same mutt causing all the racket.
自从其他小狗被领养后,他除了吠叫什么也没做。
He’s done nothing but bark since the other pups were adopted.
明天你可以让他睡觉。
Tomorrow you can put him to sleep.
现在,把他放进罐子里。
For now, put him in the can.
过来,孩子。杰瑞叔叔今天给你特别的款待。
Come here, boy. Uncle Jerry’s got a special treat for you today.
拦住那条狗!
Stop that dog!
现在。
Now…
现在。
Now…
现在你已经成为历史了!
Now you’re history!
过来,小家伙。
Come here, little fellow.
来吧。我们会互相取暖的。
Come on. We’ll keep each other warm.
来吧。
Come on.
来吧。
Come on.
这两个连接的圆。他们的意思是永远。
MAN: These two connecting circles. They mean forever.
很漂亮。
It’s beautiful.
你会永远和我在一起吗?是的,汤米。
Will you be with me forever? Yes, Tommy.
永远。
Forever.
“我的幻想有萤火虫。
“My fancies are fireflies.
在黑暗中闪烁的生命之光的斑点。
“Specks of living light, twinkling in the dark.”
诗是灵魂的食物,小狗。
Poetry is food for the soul, little puppy.
我们看到了更好的日子。
We’ve seen better days.
哦,好吧。来,我们玩个小游戏。
Oh, well. Here, let’s play a little game.
现在。
Now…
看,我们有三个核桃壳。
See, we have three walnut shells.
一,二,三。三个核桃壳。
One, two, three. Three walnut shells.
我们把小宝石放在一个下面。
And we put the little jewel under one.
我们移♥动♥他们。移♥动♥他们。
We move ’em around. Move ’em around.
在那里!它在哪里?
There. Where is it?
珠宝在哪里?
Where’s the jewel?
好小狗。好小狗。
Good puppy. Good puppy.
可以?又来了。
Okay. Here we go again.
现在,它在哪里?它在哪里?
Now, where is it? Where is it?
好小狗。
Good puppy.
好小狗。
Good puppy.
谢谢,先生。
Thank you.
谢谢,先生。
Thank you.
谢谢,先生。谢谢,先生。
Thank you. Thank you.
好小狗。好狗狗!
Good puppy. Good puppy!
他真是个聪明的小家伙。谢谢,先生。
He’s such a smart little guy. Thank you.
只是侥幸而已。
It was just a fluke.
他是我的小侥幸。
He’s my little fluke.
对。
Yes!
诅咒自然,诅咒我。
Fluke by nature, Fluke by name.
以及-我觉得不太舒服,福禄克。
I… I don’t feel very well, Fluke.
我想我们走之前我要小睡一会儿。
I think I’ll take a nap before we go.
站起来照耀,喷泉。
MALE VOICE: Rise and shine, squirt.
别让他们发现你睡在这里。
Don’t let ’em catch you sleeping here.
那个老捕狗人起得很早
That old dogcatcher gets up mighty early
像你一样寻找容易的目标。
lookin’ for easy targets just like you.
你是逃跑了,还是他们拉了那辆旧的
Did you run away, or did they pull that old
“开车过桥把小狗甩了”的把戏?
“drive across the bridge and dump the pup” trick?
你可以说话。
You can talk?
别傻了。我是条狗,伙计。
Don’t be goofy. I’m a dog, pal.
但你没有叫。
But you’re not barking.
你对我说的都是些话
What you’re saying to me are words.
这是一种精神上的东西。这是我想让你知道的
It’s a mental thing. It’s what I want you to know
你想让我知道什么
and what you want me to know.
仅此而已。但是-但是-
That’s all it is. But… But…
你没见过能交流的人吗?
Didn’t you ever meet anyone who could communicate?
好吧,从来没有。好吧,现在你有了。
No, never. Well, now you have.
他们叫我伦波。那你呢?
They call me Rumbo. What about you?
诅咒。
Fluke.
嗯,嗯。
Mmm-mmm.
我用大写的“H”来闻到饥饿的味道。
I smell hunger with a capital “H”.
我们去吃点东西怎么样?
Whaddya say we get something to eat?
贝拉呢?
What about Bella?
我的朋友,恐怕贝拉不得不离开了。
I’m afraid Bella had to move on, my friend.
你再也见不到她了。
You won’t be seeing her anymore.
嘿,来吧。是时候了。我们开始吧。
Hey, come on. It’s chowtime. Let’s roll.
伦波,等等。我得做点什么。
Rumbo, wait up. I have to do something.
哇,这是什么?
Whoa, what have we got here?
嗯,嗯。
Mmm-mmm-mmm.
我们不是这样做的,斯奎特。
That’s not the way we do it, squirt.
现在,看看这个。
Now, check this out.
三只爪子向下,紧紧地,
Three paws down, firmly,
当四号♥手伸向天空。
while number four reaches for the sky.
哦!这就是课堂!
Oh. Now that’s class!
伦波,救命!救命啊!
Rumbo, help! Help!
嘿,斯奎特,我们去吃饭,你去洗澡。
Hey, squirt, we’re goin’ to eat and you’re takin’ a bath.
离开那里。来吧。
Get outta there. Come on.
来吧。你能做到的。来吧。
Come on. You can do it. Come on.
在那里!
There.
你没事吧?
You okay?
是 啊?我没事。
Yeah. I’m okay.
好吧,那是除掉跳蚤的一种方法。
Well, that’s one way of gettin’ rid of your fleas.
那是什么?那是什么味道?
What’s that… What’s that smell?
我是说,我喜欢。我喜欢。
I mean, I love it. I love it.
嘿,嘿,嘿。冷静点。别说了。
Hey, hey! Be cool. Knock it off.
噢!
Ow!
快回来。来吧。
Come on back here. Come on.
我花了很多年才修好这条路
It’s taken me years to build this route
我不会让新人毁了我的事业。
and I’m not gonna let some rookie ruin it for me.
现在,你就坐在那里看着师♥父♥。
Now, you just sit there and watch the master.
嘿,伦波。怎么了?
Hey, Rumbo. What’s goin’ on?
会是什么?
What’ll it be?
马上过来,先生。
Coming right up, sir.
给你。
There you go.
你是谁?
Now, who is this?
听着,伦波,你知道我不可能喂饱你所有的朋友。
Listen here, Rumbo, you know I can’t be feeding all your buddies.
让我来处理。
Just let me handle this.
嘿,伯特,给小狗吃点东西怎么样?
Hey, Bert, how about something for the pup?
我打赌你也想给小狗吃点东西,嗯?
I bet you want something for the pup too, huh?
噢!
Ow!
现在,你们两个,离开这里。我要付钱给顾客。
Now, you two, out of here. I got payin’ customers to tend to.
好的,现在。仰望。你要去见老板,
Okay, now. Listen up. You’re gonna meet the boss,
但他对狗没什么耐心,
but he don’t have a lot of patience with dogs,
所以当他跟你说话的时候,摇尾巴就走
so when he talks to you, just wag your tail and go
加入你的小狗程序,好吗?
into your puppy routine, all right?
可以?
Okay.
你会喜欢这个地方的,孩子。有很多好的荫凉和柔软的地方。
You are gonna love this place, kid. Lots of nice shade and soft places to lay.
这是我知道的唯一一个你能追汽车轮胎的地方
It’s the only place I know you can chase car tires
不用担心被撞倒。
and not worry about gettin’ run over.
啊哈,是的。
MAN: Uh-huh, yeah.
好吧。我再打给你,好吗?
All righty. I’ll have to call you back, all right?
伦波,你整晚都去哪了?嗯?
Rumbo, where the hell you been all night? Huh?
你有什么,甜心?什么?
What do you have, a sweetheart? What!
去找他。他叫我女孩。
Just go to him. He called me a girl.
人们会犯错。原谅他,过来摇尾巴。
People make mistakes. Now forgive him and get over there and wag your tail.
他在干什么?他很有感情。
What’s he doing? He’s being affectionate.
好吧,很痛。好吧,爱是伤人的。
Well, it hurts. Well, love hurts.
这是什么意思?
What’s this say?
诅咒。那到底是什么名字?
“Fluke”. What the hell kinda name is that?
啊,那是只好狗。
Ah, that’s a nice dog.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!