– How much are tickets? – I’m afraid we’ve already sold out.
-不可能 -我很抱歉
– You can’t be sold out. – I’m so sorry.
圣克莱尔 别犯傻了
St Clair, don’t be a silly arse.
听到没 别犯傻了 圣克莱尔
Yes, don’t be a silly arse, St Clair.
这场音乐会只对音乐爱好者开放
The concert is for true music lovers,
不欢迎你们这样怀冷嘲热讽之心的人
not mockers and scoffers like you and your artistic friends.
我什么时候冷嘲热讽过
When have I ever mocked or scoffed?
夫人如此敬业 勇气可嘉
The lady is an eloquent lesson in fidelity and courage,
所以我们才这么喜爱她
and that’s why we love her.
求你了 圣克莱尔
Please, St Clair.
难不成你要让我声泪俱下
Do you want to see a grown man cry?
快点 亲爱的 我会补偿给你的
Be a sport, darling, and I’ll make it up to you.
-不行 我很抱歉 -求你了
– No, I’m sorry. – Please.
不 不行 不可以
No. Non. Nyet.
请出示您的票 谢谢
Thank you. Tickets, please.
给你票就不错了
You’re very lucky to be here.
答应过我的事 你要做到
You’ve made promises and I’m holding you to them.
我带了些朋友 也是爱好音乐的人
I’ve brought some friends. Music lovers.
到时见分晓 我会盯着他们的
We’ll see. I’m watching them carefully.
卡尔顿·史密斯 斯塔布斯先生
Carlton Smith. And Mr Stubbs.
真是蓬荜生辉 祝你们今晚愉快
We’re greatly honoured. I hope you enjoy the evening.
-会的 圣克莱尔 -我衷心祝愿
– We will, St Clair. – Fingers crossed.
告诉楼下的引座员
Tell the ushers downstairs that absolutely
如果没有票 任何人等不得入内
no one gets in without a ticket. No exceptions.
《邮报》的厄尔·威尔逊来了的话
And if Earl Wilson turns up from the Post,
请他出门直走
they politely show him the door.
斯塔克先生和夫人 你们能来真好
Mr and Mrs Stark. How very nice.
我失陪一下 有件事要处理
Will you forgive me? I have an important nose to powder.
这儿布置得真漂亮
This is beautiful, isn’t it?
天哪
Oh, God.
-准备好了吗 -差不多吧
– All set? – I guess.
观众会很喜欢你的演奏的 相信我
They are going to adore you. You have my word.
是不是羽毛有点多了
Too many? Too many feathers you think?
不多不少 优雅又不张扬
The perfect number of feathers. Restrained and elegant.
-我好紧张 小白 -没有必要
– I’m so nervous, Whitey. – Oh, don’t be.
麦克牧恩先生 你紧张吗
Are you nervous, Mr McMoon?
略有一点
Somewhat.
观众席坐得很满 也很热情
You have a full and very warm house
你们两位一定会轰动全场的
and you are both going to be sensational.
准备好了吗
Ready?
是的
Hm-hm. Yes.
祝你成功
Break a leg.
熄场灯 谢谢
House lights, please.
我们期盼了很久了 对吗
This is what we live for, isn’t it?
期盼这个时刻
This moment.
尊贵的先生 小心铸下大错
O noble sir How far you err
行事如此不慎
You’re really not discreet
依我的建议 妄加评议之前
Therefore my advice is that you look twice
定要三思而行
When judging those you meet
我的双手巧而纤
My little white hands are fine
我的双足小而美
My foot with its contour divine
我的嗓音化解忧苦
My speech so disarming
我的纤腰迷倒众人
My waistline so slim and charming
没有哪位侍女能拥有我这般的优雅
No lady’s maid could be full of so much grace, you see
没有哪位侍女能散发我这般的气质
No lady’s maid could be full of so much grace, you see
还不快快承认过错
Now you must own to your mistake
您的妄语实在是冒失
Your blunder almost takes the cake
这事实在有趣至极
Oh, how funny
您让我笑得不能自已
You amuse me
我的老天 别出声
For God’s sake, woman, keep quiet.
若您听到我的笑意
If I laugh so! Ah, ha, ha
还请不要介意
Pray excuse me
安静
Quiet. Shh!
您让我笑得不能自已
Ah, ha, ha! You amuse me
安静
Be quiet.
夫人不舒服吗 斯塔克先生
Is she unwell, Mr Stark?
犯咳嗽了
A coughing fit.
她需要透透气 跟我来 夫人
She needs fresh air. This way, Mrs Stark.
透过您的镜片可以看到
So look through your glasses and see…
别笑了
That’s it. Shh.
我的衣装和一身贵族气质
My costume, my air of grandee
艾格尼丝 别笑了
Control yourself, Agnes.
您给予的肤浅爱意
Your love is short-sighted
和您自己的愚蠢无知
Alas, you’re benighted
-真是抱歉 贝菲尔德先生 -没事
– I am so sorry, Mr Bayfield. – Not at all, not at all.
希望您身体舒服些了 斯塔克夫人
I wish you a speedy recovery, Mrs Stark.
她简直是世界上唱歌♥最难听的人
She is the worst goddamn singer in the entire world!
亲爱的 能别让我难堪吗
Honey, must you always embarrass me?
她的身影似乎无处不在
You seem to see her everywhere
恕我承认这实在有些逗趣
It’s very droll, I do declare
实在逗趣
Oh how funny!
实在逗趣
You amuse me!
恕我大笑
Should I laugh so!
请别介意
Pray excuse me!
实在逗趣
Oh how funny!
实在逗趣
You amuse me!
唱得好 佛罗伦斯夫人 唱得太好了
Bravo, Madam Florence! Bravo!
太好了 再来一曲
Bravo! Encore!
唱得好
Bravo!
好
Bravo!
好
Bravo!
-真好 佛罗伦斯夫人 -坐下
– Bravo, Madam Florence! – Alright, sit down.
恭喜你 圣克莱尔 演出这么成功
St Clair, congratulations. What a wonderful evening.
-谢谢您 夫人 -贝菲尔德先生
– Thank you, madam. – Oh, Mr Bayfield.
我的听力有所衰退
I don’t hear very well,
但佛罗伦斯夫人的歌♥声真是美妙无比
but I just think Madam Florence is magical.
夫人十分珍惜与您的情谊
Well, I know how very grateful
对您能在场支持也十分感激
she is for your friendship and your support.
-那位麦克牧恩先生 -我失陪一下
– That little McMoon. – I’m so very sorry. Just one moment.
-奇才 -圣克莱尔 今晚真不错
– What a find. – St Clair, a delightful evening.
多诺修斯 见到你们真高兴
The Donohughes, how nice to see you.
-晚上好 -华♥莱♥士♥先生和夫人
– Good evening, sir. – Mr and Mrs Wallace.
真是回味无穷
It was spectacular.
亲爱的 《蝙蝠》选段
Darling, the Fledermaus
-唱得棒极了 -你光芒四射
– was magnificent. – You were magnificent.
-挑动了我的神经 -这边还好吗
– Absolutely thrilling. – Is everything alright?
我有点不太舒服 小白
I don’t… I don’t feel very well, Whitey.
那我们回家吧
Let’s get you home.
赫兹医生在华盛顿
Dr Hertz is in Washington,
他的同事赫尔曼医生代他来的
but he sent his colleague Dr Hermann.
请起身
If I may, please.
我还没仔细看过您的病历
I didn’t have time to look at your medical notes.
疤痕是梅毒留下的
The scarring is from syphilis.
您什么时候感染的梅毒
When did you contract the disease?
新婚之夜
On my wedding night.
从我的第一任丈夫
My first husband,
弗兰克·桑顿·詹金斯医生那里
Dr Frank Thornton Jenkins.
他的作风不是很检点
Something of an alley cat.
-那时您多大了 -十八岁
– How old were you? – 18.
下疳首次在哪里出现的
Where did the chancre first appear?
就在我的左手这里
It was on my left hand, right here.
您在服用药物吗
Are you taking any medication?
我在服汞和砷
Just mercury and arsenic, of course.
-还有其他症状吗 -没了
– Any other symptoms? – No.
她有的时候会癫痫发作
She has seizures from time to time,
过度劳累的时候
when she has overexerted herself.
我明白了
I see.
虽然能听到一些心杂音和心悸
Well, there is a murmur and some palpitations
但还没有迹象表明病症发展到三♥期♥阶段
but no indication the disease is entering the tertiary phase.
你今晚表演了两个半小时的花腔女高音
The two and a half hours of coloratura you performed this evening
很可能是导致劳累的原因