已经卖♥♥完了 怎么可能
Already? How come?
你不会相信的
You won’t believe it.
今天早上有个家伙把我手头的报纸全买♥♥走了
This guy comes by this morning, takes all the copies I got.
一个英国人
An Englishman.
他长什么样
What did he look like?
高个子 你知道的 绅士范儿
Oh, tall. You know, your gentleman type.
-他为什么全都买♥♥走 -我不知道
– Why did he buy all of them? – I don’t know.
他付了20元
20 bucks he gives me.
然后把报纸丢进了那个垃圾桶
Then he dumps them in the trash.
请帮我接708房♥
708, please.
走路看着点
Watch where you’re going!
阁下 阁下
Oh. Sir! Sir!
夫人 你还好吗
Madam, are you alright?
小兔子 小兔子
Bunny. Bunny.
小兔子 是我 小白
Bunny, it’s me, it’s Whitey.
快去叫医生 快去
Get a doctor. Quickly. Quickly.
亲爱的 是我 是我
My darling, it’s me. It’s me.
是我 我的宝贝 我给你翻个身
It’s me, my precious. I’m going to turn you over.
跟我说话啊 小兔子 拜托
Speak to me, Bunny. Please.
拜托 亲爱的
Please, my darling.
医生在哪
Where’s the doctor?
福斯特·詹金斯命在旦夕
小兔子
Bunny.
小兔子
Bunny.
是我
It’s me.
小兔子
Bunny.
我在这 你能听见我说话吗
I’m here. Can you hear me?
不要
No, no.
别说话 亲爱的 别勉强
No, shh, shh. Shh, shh. Shush, my love. Shh, shh.
好好休息 我的美人 休息
Rest, my beautiful. Rest.
是不是所有人一直都在嘲笑我
Was everyone laughing at me the whole time?
我从未嘲笑过你
I was never laughing at you.
你的声音是我听过的最真切的声音
Yours is the truest voice I have ever heard.
-当我对你唱出 -你听
– When I have sung my songs – Listen…
我的歌♥
To you
我就不会再唱了
I’ll sing no more…

Listen.
在另一处门扉歌♥唱
‘Twould be a sacrilege to sing
将会是种亵渎
At another door
我们是那么的努力
We’ve worked so hard
紧紧抓住我们的梦想
To hold our dreams…
我爱你 我的小兔子
I love you, my bunny.
就只有你和我
Just you and I
我无法再一次分享那些过往
I could not share them all again
我宁愿去死
I’d rather die
仅有我爱的那么真切
With just the thought
这个念头陪着我
That I had loved so well…
听众们 他们在鼓掌
The audience, they were applauding.
在喝彩
And cheering.
我再也不能歌♥唱了
That I could never sing again
不 我再也不能
No, I could never
不能歌♥唱了
Never sing again
除了
Except
对你
To you
人们也许会说我唱歌♥得不好
People may say I couldn’t sing,
但没有人能说我未曾歌♥唱
but no one can say I didn’t sing.
说得棒极了 亲爱的
Bravo, my love.
说得棒极了
Bravo.
像鸟儿一样
Like a bird
像鸟儿一样
Like a bird
你想要再录一次吗
Do you wanna try another take?
我看不出来为什么要重录
Well, I don’t see why.
我觉得非常完美
That seemed perfect to me.
褪色的旋律让人回忆起往昔
Faint melodies bring back old days
老旧的音乐盒有气无力的演奏着
Faintly the old music box plays
贵族和淑女们往来穿梭
Lords and ladies to and fro
在烛光下高贵起舞
By candlelight in stately dance
腼腆回首带着笑意的一眸
Now turn with coy and smiling glance
现在向前一步 屈膝示礼
Now glide, now curtsy low

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!