All right. Be good.
他来了
Oh, there he is.
维普你好 看上去不错嘛 伙计
Hey, Whip. Hey, buddy. Man, you look good.
我…
I feel good.
谢谢你能来 很高兴你收到我的留言了
Thanks for coming. Glad you got my message.
-你的眼睛怎么样了 -挺好的
– How’s your eye? – Good, good.
这位是休·朗 从芝加哥来的律师
This is Hugh Lang, he’s an attorney from Chicago.
-见到你很高兴 机长 -我也是
– Pleasure to meet you, Captain. – My pleasure.
-请坐 你要咖啡吗 -好的
– Sit down. You want a coffee? – Yes, I do.
-能给我们来点现磨咖啡吗 -好的 先生
– Could we have some fresh coffee? – Yes, sir.
我们刚才在讨论副驾驶员的妻子
We were just talking about your copilot’s wife.
她对媒体说”上帝降临在那航♥班♥上”
Told a newspaper that “God landed that plane.”
上帝吗
Yeah? Oh, God landed that plane?
我也相信上帝降临在那飞机上
Well, I do believe God landed the plane.
就像我相信上帝也会降临在这餐桌上
Same way I believe God should hit the buffet,
这里的火鸡熏肠相当棒
the turkey sausage is excellent.
不用了 我喝咖啡就好了 谢谢
I’m fine with coffee, thank you.
伦恩·考德威尔本来也想一起过来
So, Len Caldwell really wanted to get here this morning.
伦恩是飞行员联合会的主席
Len’s the president of the pilots’ union.
他想来和我们见面 也想和你见面
He wanted to be here to meet with us and you,
但是他在坠机现场脱不了身
but they need him at the crash site.
你知道的 当有坠机事故的时候
As you know, when a plane goes down,
国家运输安全委员会马上向现场派出应急小组
the NTSB sends a Go Team to the crash site immediately.
他们找到飞行数据记录仪了吗
They find the flight data recorder?
找到了 完好无损
They did. It’s perfectly intact.
太好了
Oh, great. Great, great, great.
那问题就解决了
Then that solves everything.
那你们干嘛还要从芝加哥请律师来呢
So why do we need a lawyer from Chicago?
休的专业方向主要是…过失犯罪
Well, Hugh specializes in criminal negligence.
-过失犯罪 -对
– Criminal negligence? – Hmm-hmm.
出了人命就要有人负责
Death demands responsibility.
死了6个人 总要落实责任
Six dead on that plane, someone has to pay.
那是当然的 飞机在大约…
Yeah, but that’s a plane that fell apart at…
应该是在9100米高度就散架了
Thank you. Fell apart at 30,000 feet.
航♥空♥公♥司♥会试图证明出那是设备故障
The airline will try to prove equipment failure,
这么做的话 会把责任推给制♥造♥商
which is gonna make the manufacturer responsible.
制♥造♥商又会 试图去证明
The manufacturer in turn is gonna try and prove
是航♥空♥公♥司♥维修设备不力
poor maintenance of the equipment by the airline.
或者是飞行员的过错
Or pilot error.
我把飞机反转过来 就是倒着飞 休
I flew the plane inverted, that means upside down, Hugh.
你能想象一下吗
You get the picture?
离地面150米时一百来人头脚颠倒
A hundred people, upside down, 500 feet off the ground.
你知道那是怎么样的情形吗
Do you have any idea what that’s like?
我知道 我昨晚听了黑匣子的录音
I do. I heard the black box recordings last night.
你听过 那你是飞行员喽
Oh, you heard. Are you a pilot?
不是
No, I’m not.
那你♥他♥妈♥的懂我在说些什么吗
You don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about, do you?
休是站在我们这一边的 兄弟
Hugh’s on our team, Whip.
-是吗 -是的
– Is he? – Yeah, he is.
-但他表现得不够好 -他的确是帮我们的
– He doesn’t act like he’s on our team. – Well, he is.
-竟敢用专业问题来质疑我 -听我说
– Asking me questions about fucking pilot error. – Listen to me,
这次事件是安委会唱主场
Listen, it’s the NTSB’s ball game.
他们负责做调查
They run the investigation.
他们会最终裁定事故的起因
And they will ultimately rule on the cause.
所以我们需要他
And that’s why we need him.
他们会询问所有的机组成员 他们
Well, they interview the entire flight crew.
会询问乘客 他们会举办听证会
They interview the passengers. They hold public hearings.
废话少说
All right, let’s cut to the chase.
告诉我应该知道的事 查理
Just tell me what it is I need to know, Charlie.
安委会的应急小组会采集所有乘务员的
The NTSB Go Team also collects blood, hair and skin samples
血液 头发以及皮肤样本
from the entire flight
用作毒理学分♥析♥报告
crew for the purposes of a toxicology report.
他们打算什么时候来采集
Okay. When do they want to do that?
你们在医院的时候就已经完成了
They’ve already done that. In the hospital.
这是他们最先做的事
It’s the first thing they do.
你不记得
You don’t remember having
在坠机当晚被抽了血吗
your blood drawn the night of the crash?
-不记得 -不记得
– No. – No.
那这些测试的结果出来了吗
They get the results of this test?
出来了
Yeah, they do.
先生们 你们还需要点什么吗
Anything else for you gentlemen?
看上去…那有一些热的肉桂
Yeah. You had warm cinnamon buns over there, right?
没错 先生
Yes, sir.
-能给我几个吗 -好的
– Could you get me one of those, please? – Sure.
两个就行了
In fact, get me two of them.
-好的 马上就来 -谢谢 美女
-Yes, sir. Coming up. -Thank you, sweetie.
初始报告上显示
Now, an initial report shows that
你体内有酒精成分
you had alcohol in your system
血醇浓度达到了0.24%
at a level of .24.
就算在我们可爱的祖国 美♥利♥坚♥合众国
Now in the good old U.S. Of A.,
全世界对酒驾最宽容的国家
one of the most lenient drunk driving countries in the world,
酒精浓度达到0.08%你就得坐牢了
you go to jail for driving with anything above .08.
我说的酒驾还只是指开汽车
And by driving, I mean a car.
谢谢
Thank you.
这个 并不代表什么
So… That doesn’t mean anything.
在飞行前一晚喝了几杯啤酒
I had a couple of beers the night before the flight.
就会导致飞机尾部爆♥炸♥吗
That made the tail of the plane explode?
-几杯啤酒 -对 几杯啤酒
– A couple of beers? – Yeah, a couple of beers.
我要找一个律师 查理
You know, I need a lawyer, Charlie.
-休就是你的律师 -我要一个大律师
– Hugh is your lawyer. – I need a bigger lawyer.
我需要一个明白这是飞机的问题
I need a lawyer that
而不是飞行员问题的律师
understands that someone put me in a broken plane.
要不是我
Without me up there,
就会有102场葬礼 而不是仅仅6场
there would have been 1 02 funerals, not six.
我们现在不是讨论葬礼 机长
We’re not talking about funerals right now, Captain.
那我们在讨论什么
Well, then what are we talking about?
我们在讨论你坐牢的事
We’re talking about prison time.
-你说什么 -法律诉讼
– What? – Lawsuits.
-总要有人当炮灰 -这是要我承担责任吗
– Somebody has to pay. – What, write a check?
肯定不会是我 我保证
It’s not gonna be me, I promise you that.
等到飞机制♥造♥商在签赔偿支票的时候
As long as they’re writing checks,
请他们也给我签一份
tell them to write one for me, too.
因为那破飞机也害了我
Because someone put me in a broken plane.
我也要求赔偿 查理
I’d love a check, Charlie.
毒理报告上说你醉酒了
This toxicology report states that you were drunk
还吸食了可♥卡♥因♥
and high on cocaine.
这种罪最高可判12年有期徒刑
Felonies punishable by up to 1 2 years in prison.
如果你的醉酒被证实
And if it is proven that your intoxication
和4位乘客的死亡相关联
was the cause of the death of the four passengers,
那就变成了4起过失杀人案了
now we’re gonna look at four counts of manslaughter.
这会被判无期徒刑的
That could be life in prison.
现在可以让我发挥专长
Now can I please do my job on your behalf
帮你把这份毒理报告推♥翻♥了吗
and kill this tox report?
他行的 维普 他是吃这碗饭的
He’s gonna get it done, Whip. He’ll get it done.
毕生都在研究这个
It’s what his whole life’s about.
相信我 也相信他
Trust me. Trust him.
别担心 你不会有麻烦的
You don’t have to worry, you’ll walk away from this the hero.
我才不担心 查理
I’m not worried, Charlie.
我向你保证我一点都不担心
I promise you that I’m not worried.
没有人能像我那样迫降那架飞机
No one could have landed that plane like I did.
谁都做不到
No one.
-谢谢你能来 -告辞
– Thanks for coming. – Yeah.
麻烦你
Excuse me.
-麻烦你 -怎么了
– Excuse me. – Yes.
请给我一杯橙汁
Yeah, let me have an orange juice.
一大杯橙汁
Large orange juice.
只要橙汁吗
Just orange juice?
是的 等等
Yeah. No.
双份斯托利 不搀水
Double Stoli. Neat.
对于我来说
It paints a picture to me anyway
是个真正的美国英雄 这是你的看法吗