It says “Manual control.” You see it?
-看到了 -很好
– Yeah. – Okay.
我数到三 你把它拉起来
On the count of three, I want you to pull it up,
顺时针旋转 再推放回去
turn it clockwise, push it back down.
好了吗 一 二 三
Ready? One, two, three.
上帝啊
Oh, God.
没关系 没关系
That’s okay, it’s okay.
快点
Come on.
好好 它回升了
All right, okay, okay, okay.
这才像话 让我想想下一步
Here we go. We got something.
该死
Shit!
卡米 卡米
Cami! Cami!
玛格丽特
Margaret!
上帝 我们落到2100米
Oh, Lord, we’re coming out at 7,000!
满眼都是房♥子
I see nothing but houses!
埃文斯 听我说
Evans! Listen to me.
等我指示 你收回襟翼
When I say I want you to retract the flaps,
收回起落架 好让飞机变得更朝下
retract the gear, trim us nose down, okay?
但所有位置都要相反
But everything’s gonna be opposite,
你要让咱们朝下
so make sure you trim us nose down.
朝下 你要干什么
Wait, trim down? What are you going to do?
-玛格丽特 -什么事
– Margaret. – Yeah.
等我指示 我要你把这个往前推
When I tell you I want you to push these forward,
全力 全速 你能做吗
full power, full throttle. Can you do that?
好的
Yeah. Okay.
-听我指示 -等等 等等 长官
– Okay, when I tell you. – Wait, wait, sir.
我们要干什么 我为什么要朝下
What are we doing? Why would I trim down?
我们要打个滚 明白吗
We’re going to roll it, okay?
你说什么 打什么滚
What do you mean “Roll it”?
要想停止下落 就得让飞机反转过来
We gotta do something to stop this dive.
玛格丽特 你儿子叫什么
Margaret, what’s your son’s name?
-特雷弗 -说 “特雷弗我爱你”
– Trevor. – Say, “I love you, Trevor.”
-什么 -对着黑匣子说
– What? – Black box.
“特雷弗我爱你”
Say, “L love you, Trevor.”
特雷弗我爱你
I love you, Trevor.
你是个好孩子 妈妈爱你
You be a good boy. Mommy loves you.
开始吧 我控制住了
Okay, here we go. I’ve got control.
上帝啊
Oh, Lord Jesus!
-埃文斯 收拢襟翼 -收拢襟翼
– All right, Evans, flaps. – Flaps!
-拉减速板 -拉减速板
– Speed brakes. – Speed brakes!
玛格丽特 推进动力
Margaret! Power!
-收回起落架 -收回起落架
– Gear up. – Gear up!
我的神啊
Jesus, fuck!
逆天了
Shit!
上帝啊 我们反转过来了
Oh, Lord Jesus, we’re inverted!
没关系 听着 我们水平滑行了
We’re flying. Listen, we’re level.
我们可以保持这个高度
We can maintain altitude like this.
南方航♥空♥227航♥班♥ 我看见你了
SouthJet 227, Atlanta Center. I see your position.
离机场东南方向7.2千米 落至550米
Four and a half miles southeast of the airport at 1,800.
你们好吗
Are you okay?
亚特兰大中心 我是南方航♥空♥227航♥班♥
Atlanta Center, this is SouthJet 227.
飞机处于反转状态
We are inverted.
重复 飞机处于反转状态
I repeat, we are inverted.
南方航♥空♥227航♥班♥ 你是说飞机反转了吗
SouthJet 227, did you say inverted?
油压在减少
We’re losing oil pressure!
两边引擎的燃料泵都失灵
Pump failure, both engines!
咱们很好 咱们在飞呢
We’re all right. We’re flying.
加油 宝贝
Come on, baby.
上帝啊 救救我们
Oh, my God. Please.
-左引擎失火 -灭掉它
– Fire in the left engine! – Put it out.
我在这里 看着我 我跟你在一起
I’m right here. Look at me, I’m right here.
亚特兰大中心 南方航♥空♥227航♥班♥
Atlanta, SouthJet 227,
机场在哪
where’s that airport?
227航♥班♥ 1点方向 4.8千米
227, it’s one o’clock, three miles.
我们到不了 引擎着火了
All right. We’re not gonna make that. Our engines are burning up.
我看到前面有空地和公路
I see a field and a road ahead of us.
我们要在那里降落
We’re gonna set it down there.
收到 227航♥班♥
Roger, 227.
现在是右边着火
Oh, no, fire in the right now!
玛格丽特 咱们要转回来
Evans, we’re coming back around.
玛格丽特 我要你打全力
Margaret, I want you to hit full power.
全速 明白吗
Full throttle, you understand?
来吧
Here we go.
埃文斯 收起减速板
Evans, speed brakes.
收起减速板
Speed brakes!
-襟翼全开 -襟翼全开
– Flaps full. – Flaps full!
卡米
Cami!
上帝啊
Oh, my God.
左引擎要不行了
We’re losing the left engine.
南方航♥空♥227航♥班♥ 我看到你落下300米
SouthJet 227, I see you descending through 1,000.
是这样吗
Do you concur?
玛格丽特 开动全力
Margaret, full power.
左引擎失灵
We lost the left engine!
没关系
Let it roll.
右引擎也要失去动力了
We’re losing power in the right!
陷入无动力状态
We lost all power!
近地警告
Too low. Terrain.
我们在滑翔吗
Are we gliding?
近地警告
Too low. Terrain.
是在滑翔 降落滑翔
We’re gliding. Pitch for glide.
近地警告
Too low. Terrain.
30米
One hundred.
15米
Fifty.
12米
Forty.
9米
Thirty.
6米
Twenty.
-安全姿势 -3米 准备撞击
– Brace. – Ten. Minimums.
-安全姿势 -迎接撞击
– Brace for impact. – Minimums.
找到飞行员了
I got the pilot!
来人 帮一把
Somebody give me a hand here!
天啊 天啊
Oh, my God!
查理·安德森
Charlie Anderson?
感觉如何 维普
How you feeling, Whip?
从初始报告上来看
lnitial reports look like
你在天上有惊人之举啊
you pulled some kind of move up there, man.
你救了不少人呢
You saved a lot of lives.
多少个
How many?
包括机组人员在内
The 1 02 souls on board,
飞机上总共是102人
including the flight crew,
其中有96人生还了
96 of them survived the crash.
6人遇难
Six people died.
2位机组人员和4位乘客
Two crew, four passengers.
机…机组遇难人员是谁
Who on the crew?
根据规定…
Listen, the protocol is…
是谁 查理
Who on the crew, Charlie?
根据规定 国家运输安全委员会的人
The protocol is that the NTSB has to be the first
才能和你第一时间交流 我没这个权力…
to make contact with you. I can’t…
况且 他们已经到了
And that agent’s here, so
我去把主管叫来 得郑重其事
let me go get him. It’s a bit of a show.
他们来了不少人 都在门外
So, just… There’s half a dozen of them.
准备好了吗
All right?
克雷格 早上好
Hey, Craig, come on in.
维普·威特克机长
Captain William Whitaker?
如果你能听懂我的话 请点头
Nod if you can hear me and understand me.
我是国家运输安全委员会的克雷格·麦特森
I’m Craig Matson from the NT… NTSB.
我被临时授命为此次事件应急小组的负责人
And I am required as the lead on the Go Team
需要第一时间和你面谈
to make initial contact with you
因为今天发生的是大型航♥空♥事故
after a major incident like the one you had today.
这里是南亚特兰大的一家医院
You are in a hospital in South Atlanta.
知不知道你驾驶的飞机坠毁了
Are you aware that the plane you were piloting went down?
我先让医生来介绍一下你的病情

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!