‘Cause I never know when you’re here.
不许碰我的相机 滚出去
Don’t ever fucking touch my camera! Now get out!
喂 我是公♥寓♥管♥理♥员♥
Hey! Now, as the building manager,
我有权进入每个房♥间
I got a legal right to enter an apartment,
尤其是当我认为住户身体不佳
especially if I feel the occupant to be unwell
又欠了房♥租的时候
and the occupant is not current on her rent.
等一会儿不行吗
Just give me a minute.
弗兰 房♥租钱我有
All right. I have your rent.
待会儿我给你送下去
I will bring it down to you, okay?
让我先洗个澡吧
Just let me take a shower.
到我房♥里洗吧
You shower at my house.
带钱下来 咱俩一起洗鸳鸯浴
You know, bring that money down, we can shower together.
我那儿出水流畅
I got that good water pressure.
你懂的
You know that.
正点 那个角度采光刚好 弗兰
You’re in the perfect light there, Franny.
是吗
Yeah?
-再后退一点点 -好的
– Back up a little. – Okay.
再一点
A little more.
算你狡猾 鬼丫头
All right. Okay. That’s tricky, tricky, girl.
现在 洗个澡然后下来玩玩
So you just shower up and come on down.
癞蛤♥蟆♥想吃天鹅肉
In your fucking dreams.
女士们先生们 早安 我是威特克机长
Good morning, ladies and gentlemen, I’m Captain Whitaker.
要是你们朝前看 会看到我在前舱
If you look up, you’ll see me here in the forward galley.
向你们招手
I’ll wave to you.
我想为刚才的颠簸说声抱歉
I want to apologize for the bumps this morning.
显然佛罗里达不欢迎我们乔治亚州人
Evidently, Florida doesn’t like us Georgians.
也许是因为去年的大学生篮球联赛
Maybe it has something to do with
乔治亚斗牛犬队赢了他们的鳄鱼队吧
the beating the Bulldogs put on the Gators last fall.
大家放松一下 不要紧张
I’m going to ask you just to stretch out and relax.
气流恐怕还会闹点别扭
The air might get a little cranky,
所以你们需要留在座位上
so we’re gonna ask that you remain in your seats
系好安全带 确保万无一失
with your seatbelts securely fastened around you.
今天我们不会提供餐车服务
We won’t have beverage service today, but the flight attendants
但乘务员会到各个座位送水和小吃
will be going through the cabin with water and with snacks.
40分钟之后就到亚特兰大了
We’ll have you on the ground in Atlanta in 40 minutes.
谢谢配合
Thank you.
妮可 开门
Hey, Nicole, open up!
贱♥人♥ 我知道你在里面
Oh, fuck, Nicole, I know you’re in there!
都能闻到你在烧那东西了
I can smell that shit cooking!
最好别烧了我整栋楼
You better not be burning down my fucking building!
这样也能睡觉
How can anybody sleep like that?
我真心不懂了
I don’t know.
睡美人睡了多久了
And how long has Sleeping Beauty been out?
26分钟
Twenty-six minutes.
马上就要降落了
We’re gonna start descending any second now.
看样子你得叫醒他
Well, looks like you’ll need to wake him up.
南方航♥空♥227航♥班♥ 这里是亚特兰大机场中心
SouthJet 227, Atlanta Center.
请下降至9100米并保持距离
Descend and maintain flight level 300.
下降至9100米并保持距离
Descend and maintain flight level 300,
南方航♥空♥227航♥班♥
SouthJet 227.
怎么啦
What is that?
升降舵很涩 长官
The elevator feels really stiff, sir.
别用蛮力
All right, don’t force it.
玛格丽特 让大家都系上安全带
All right. Margaret, get everybody strapped in.
机尾出问题了
That came from the back.
安全带 系紧了
Get everybody strapped in tight.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen…
它在往左偏移 长官
It’s pulling left hard, sir.
拉回来 用力
Power back. Power back!
坠落区 快回升
Sink rate. Pull up.
女士们先生们 请立刻系上安全带
Ladies and gentlemen, fasten your seatbelts now.
系上安全带 系紧 赶快
Fasten your seatbelts securely now!
我这边完全失控
I have no control on my side.
完全失控 长官
No control at all, sir.
液压装置失灵
We’ve lost hydraulics.
呼叫地面管制中心 这里是南方航♥空♥227航♥班♥
Center, this is SouthJet 227.
我们的液压装置失灵 俯仰控制也不行了
We’ve lost our hydraulics and it feels like our pitch control.
南方航♥空♥227航♥班♥ 这里是亚特兰大机场中心
SouthJet 227, Atlanta…
请打开备用燃料泵 备用燃料泵
Turn on the backup pumps. The backup pumps.
确定 我们处于失控…
That is affirm. We are in an uncontrolled…
南方航♥空♥227航♥班♥ 亚特兰大中心
SouthJet 227, Atlanta. Say your intentions.
报告数字 你要宣布紧急降落吗
Are you declaring an emergency?
所有人都系好了 咱们在下落吗
Everybody’s belted in. Are we going down?
你也系上
Get belted in.
让所有人做安全姿势
We need everybody in brace positions.
确定 我们在俯冲
Yes. That is affirm. We are in a dive!
我们在俯冲 垂直起落控制失灵
We are in a dive! We have lost vertical control.
咱们得降低坠速
We’re gonna need drag.
把能扔的全扔掉
I want you to throw out everything you got,
减速板 起落架 所有东西
the speed brakes, the gear, everything.
这里 减速板
Gear! Speed brakes!
安全防护姿势
Brace position.
大家低头 头朝前 低头 头朝前
Head down! Bend forward! Head down, bend forward!
起落架放下了
Gear’s down.
我觉得不是液压装置的问题
I don’t think hydraulics is the problem, sir.
立即倒掉燃料 听我的
We need to dump the fuel. Do it!
知道了
All right.
亚特兰大中心 这里是南方航♥空♥227航♥班♥
Atlanta Center, this is SouthJet 227.
我们正在失控下落 落到6♥4♥00米以下
We’re in an uncontrolled dive descending out of 21,000 feet.
我们要宣布紧急降落状态
We’re declaring an emergency.
我们倒掉了燃料
We’ve dumped our fuel.
可能是稳定器在哪儿卡住了
We’ve got a jammed stabilizer or something.
我们需要时间和空间来处理问题
We need a block of altitude to work the problem
还要在最近的机场降落
and a heading to the nearest airport.
南方航♥空♥227航♥班♥
SouthJet 227…
我撑不住了 扔掉襟翼
I can’t hold it. Dump the flaps.
-扔掉襟翼 -还是太快
– Dump the flaps. – We’re still fast.
做就是了 转30度
Just do it. Do it. Thirty degrees.
左转向315度
Turn left, heading 315.
315度 我们尽力
315, we’ll try our best.
好 这给咱们弄了点时间
All right, that bought us a little time.
弄了点时间
That bought us a little time.
现在换成手动飞行操纵
Now we got to revert to manual control.
你那边先来
Your side first.
明白
Okay, got it.
没用 控制不了
Nothing. No control.
我们又在下落
Oh, no, we’re diving again!
快回升 坠落区 快回升
Pull up. Sink rate.
见鬼
Damn it.
好 好
All right. Okay, okay, look.
这边我腾不出手 你能行不
I can’t let go of my side. See if you can reach my side.
我够不到 长官
I can’t reach it, sir.
埃文斯 不行 要系安全带
Just… No, stay strapped in.
要系安全带
Stay strapped in.
玛格丽特 玛格丽特
Margaret! Margaret!
上帝啊
Oh, God.
落至4600米
We’re out of 15,000.
我的上帝啊 维普 飞机怎么了
God, Whip, what’s happening?
放松 镇定 镇定
Calm down, calm down, calm down.
你在折椅上系好安全带
Get strapped into the jump seat there.
你得帮我做件事
I need you to do something for me.
3900米
We’re at 129!
南方航♥空♥227航♥班♥ 亚特兰大中心
SouthJet 227, Atlanta.
-同意倒掉燃料 -谢谢
– Fuel dump is approved. – Thank you.
卡米
Cami!
卡米 坐下
Cami! Sit back down!
不行 卡米 坐下
No, Cami, sit down!
你已经在3000米以下
I see you’re going below 10,000.
-现在怎么样 -不好 不好
– How are you doing? – Not good. Not good.
玛格丽特 我椅子右边有个红色控杆
Margaret, there’s a red lever right there next to my seat.
上面写着”手动控制” 看到吗