She do anal, $2,000, one hour.
抱歉 我不拍三极片 奇普
All right. I don’t do porn, Kip.
-听着 -不会让你真刀真枪地干
– Okay. Listen, listen… – Just let me see the H.
本剧取材于名剧《奥赛罗》
It’s an Othello theme, okay?
摩尔人奥赛罗走进来
The Moor comes in,
发现你跟他的一个侍女躺在床上
finds you in bed with one of his nurses.
然后他从后面上我是吧
And he fucks me in the ass, huh?
他是大学生 很干净 布莱特
College student. Very clean. Brett!
等等 咱们要重新演绎
We’re putting a whole
“禽兽勾当”这个经典场景
new spin on the beast with two backs, baby.
事实上 这就是片名 “禽兽勾当”
In fact, that’s what it’s called, The Beast With Two Backs.
所以你才骗我来 说什么认识有白粉的人
I don’t understand why you told me you had some but you haven’t.
或者叫”洞赛罗” “屁♥眼♥赛罗”
Or “Holethello” Or “Butt Holethello.”
给她看看道具
Show her the pipe.
你叫提基是吧
Tiki, that’s your name?
不如你把那东西塞进你屁♥眼♥ 爽去吧
Why don’t you shove that in your ass and you call me in the morning?
妮可 妮可
Hey, Nicole! Nicole! Hey, hey, hey, hey.
慢点 别急
Slow down, slow down.
妮妮 对不起还不行吗
Hey, I’m sorry, all right?
对不起
We’re tweaked. Okay? I’m sorry.
留下来帮帮忙吧 不要紧的
Hey, stick around. It’s not a big deal.
给我拍几张剧照什么的
Sit down and take some stills for me or something.
你怎么啦 我以为你戒毒了
What’s going on with you? I thought you were clean.
现在你冲我抓狂的样子 让人难过
Now you’re, like, freaking out on me and…
别 别
Oh, come on.
不要哭
Don’t cry.
我 我实在忍♥不住了 奇普
l… I just want to get faded, Kip.
我只有100块 求求你
I have $100. Please.
不 别给我
I don’t want it. No, keep it.
我不能要你的钱
Keep it. I don’t want it. Okay?
听着
Listen.
这叫塔♥利♥班♥ 药如其名
This is the Taliban, okay?
很厉害 明白吗
Very heavy. Okay?
我有数
I can handle it.
不要静脉注射 太厉害了 明白吗
I don’t want you shooting this shit. It’s too heavy, all right?
我不会的 保证
I won’t. I promise.
我用鼻子吸的
I’m just going to smoke it.
我好几个礼拜没用针头了
I haven’t used needles in weeks.
好 不能用针
Okay. No needles.
要是你稍微有点萎靡
And if you get a little too low,
试着用可♥卡♥因♥来代替
you just do a little coke, okay?
就能恢复精力
Get yourself back up, all right?
-正好到达你想要的状态 -好的
– Right where you need to be. – Okay.
-知道了吗 -知道了
– All right? – Yeah.
-好啦 宝贝 -谢谢
– Okay, baby. – Thanks.
请您把随身携带的行李
All carry-on items are safely stored
妥善地置放于上面的柜子里
in the overhead bin
或是前排椅子下面
or under the seat in front of you.
并马上关闭所有电子设备
Also, all electronic devices must be turned off at this time.
本次航♥班♥通往亚特兰大 行程大约52分钟
Our flight time to Atlanta is approximately 52 minutes.
乘务员请坐好
Flight attendants, take your seats.
昨晚你们在干嘛
So what did you do last night?
我是累得倒头便睡
I crashed, went straight to bed.
好了 出发
All right, here we go.
引擎仪表提示绿灯 长官
Engine instruments are in the green.
两边空气速度逐渐加快
Airspeeds alive, both sides.
时速148千米 核对各仪表
Eighty knots, crosscheck.
有点像电子游戏吧
It’s like a video game, right?
颠吧 没什么比每小时56千米的
Oh! Nothing like a little 30-knot crosswind
侧风起飞更能让娘们爽歪歪的了
to exercise the old sphincter muscle.
起飞决断
V1,
抬前轮
and rotate.
继续加速 安全升空
We’re at a positive rate.
收回起落架
Gear up.
策马扬鞭往上冲啊
Yee-hah, ride ’em, cowboy.
起飞于奥兰多机场的南方航♥空♥227航♥班♥
SouthJet 227, Orlando departure,
雷达联络
radar contact.
左转170度 上升
Turn left, heading 170. Climb,
保持2700米的高度
maintain niner thousand.
收到 左转170度
Roger that. Left 170,
保持2700米的高度
climb and maintain niner thousand.
今天不想用自动驾驶 我来开
Don’t want autopilot. I’m flying today.
起飞于奥兰多机场的南方航♥空♥227航♥班♥
SouthJet 227, Orlando departure,
目前飞行状况如何
what’s your ride like?
离场雷达 这是南方航♥空♥227航♥班♥
Departure, this is SouthJet 227.
风有点大 估计要算中级到…
We’ve got some rough chop, I’d say moderate to…
剧烈强风 肯定得算剧烈强风
I’d say severe turbulence, definitely severe turbulence.
今天暂停餐饮服务
No meal service today.
感觉还好
Feeling all right, all right
感觉还好
Feeling all right
感觉不好 宝贝
I’m not feeling too good myself
讨厌
Damn it, I’m tired of this shit.
-您在干什么 -稳住它
– What are you doing? – Leveling off.
什么
What?
看到那两块乌云中间的小黑斑了吗
You see that little sliver of black between those two ugly clouds?
那是一股平稳气流 就在基西米市上空
That’s a pocket of smooth air squatting right over Kissimmee.
越过这根指针的位置
We’re gonna thread the needle.
右转30度
Turn us right, 30 degrees.
离场雷达 这里是南方航♥空♥227航♥班♥
Departure, SouthJet 227,
我们需要右转30度
we need to deviate 30 degrees right.
由于天气原因
For weather.
由于天气原因
For weather.
南方航♥空♥227航♥班♥ 右转30度批准
SouthJet 227, 30 degrees right approved.
之后报告位置
Report back on course.
我的上帝啊
Oh, Lord.
上帝现在可不会帮你 兄弟
He can’t help you now, brother.
南方航♥空♥227航♥班♥ 报告高度
SouthJet 227, say altitude.
-我该说什么 -就说我们正在上升
– What should I say? – Tell him we’re climbing.
离场雷达
Departure,
我们离开2700米的空层 正前往5400米高空
we’re leaving niner thousand for flight level 180.
收到 227航♥班♥
Roger, 227.
接近最高空速
We’re approaching our maximum airspeed.
真♥他♥妈♥的让你说对了
You’re damn right.
要穿过这鬼地方就需要速度
We need the speed to punch through this crap.
快冲过去
Just work with me.
您超出空速极限了 长官
You’re over speeding, sir.
我只想离开这坨屎一样的地方
Trying to get out of this shitty air,
不知你是否另有高招 小子
if that’s all right with you, junior.
奥兰多的南方航♥空♥227航♥班♥
SouthJet 227, Orlando,
你需要检查C模式
you need to check your Mode C.
你的应答器显示你在下降
Your transponder indicates you’re descending.
离场雷达 这里是南方航♥空♥227航♥班♥
Departure, this is SouthJet 227.
我们遇到不稳定气流
We’re experiencing some rough air,
还有强烈下灌风
encountering some severe downdrafts.
我们准备上升避开
We’re in our climb now. Over.
收到 227航♥班♥
Roger, 227.
长官 请注意空速
Sir, look at your airspeed.
扰动气流里不能开这么快
You’re way too fast for this rough air!
我会控制节奏的 淡定
I’m right on the line. Settle down.
加油 宝贝 给点阳光 给点希望
Come on, sweetheart, show me the sun.
好样的
Yeah!
成功了
Daylight.
谢天谢地 有惊无险
Thank God that’s over.
转向北边 准备回家 飞机交给你了
All right, turn us north. Take us home. Your plane.
遵命
My plane.
玛格丽特 我这就出来
Margaret, I’m coming out.
混♥蛋♥ 山姆
Shit, Fran!
你好 妮可
Hey, Nicole.
相机不错
That’s a nice camera.
你这个人跟幽灵一样
You know, you’re like a little ghost.
我从来都不知道你什么时候在家

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!