Nine days, two hours, 26 minutes. But who’s counting?
好吧 请进
Okay. Right here.
我们只是想让事情变得尽可能简单
So, yeah, we wanted to make this as easy as possible on you.
希望这房♥间还凑合
I hope this is okay.
好好放松一下 休息一下
You can just relax, get some rest.
叫点吃的 看看电影
Order up a steak, get a movie.
我把和你有关的调查内容做了个备份
I made a copy of the entire investigation and my file on you.
我细细揣摩过了
I was trying to anticipate what kinds of
他们会在你宣誓之后问些什么问题
questions they might ask you under oath,
我替你准备了一些万无一失的回答
and I wrote some non-damaging responses.
都在里面
So, it’s all in there.
有照片 有访谈
You know, with photos, interviews,
里面还有一些证词
there’s some testimony in there.
我打给了爱伦·布洛克 说你已经到了
I called Ellen Block, told her you’re here.
也已经准备好了
You’re all tucked in.
她开始磨刀霍霍了吗
She got the knife out for me?
我推♥翻♥了毒理报告她并不高兴 但是
Well, look, she’s not happy that I killed the tox report,
这不是审讯
but this isn’t a trial,
所以她能问你的问题
so she’s very limited in the kinds of questions
非常有限
she can ask you.
你会没事的
You know? You’re gonna be fine.
听证会明早10点开始 就在楼下
Yeah, the hearing’s at 1 0:00, so just downstairs,
我们想9点在这里集中 一起吃早餐
so we’re figuring we meet here at 9:00 for breakfast in the room
接下来就看我们自己的了
– and take it from there. – Take it from there.
好的
Yeah.
威特克机长 明早见
All right, Captain Whitaker, see you in the morning.
谢谢你 还有你 谢谢让我住在你家
Thank you. And thank you for letting me stay in your house.
你有个很漂亮的家 温馨的家庭
You have a beautiful home, beautiful family.
你坚持下来了 我很高兴
You did great.
我需要那么做 必须的
I needed it. I needed it.
-好的 -很高兴我们做到了
– That’s all right. Happy to do it. – Okay. Yep.
-明早见 -好的
– All right. See you in the morning. – Okay, yes.
看起来不错嘛
Just like flying.
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello.
他怎么样了
How’s our man?
一点动静都没有
Not a peep.
也许他睡过头了
Maybe he overslept.
也许
Yeah.
昨晚你没让任何女生进去吧
You didn’t let any girls in there last night, did you?
没有 先生 除了客房♥服务
No, sir, not a soul.
没有人进去 也没有人出来
No one came in or out besides room service.
怎么回事
Okay.
你有钥匙吗
You have a key?
维普
Hey, Whip.
伙计 维普
Hey, buddy! Whip!
该死
Holy shit.
-他妈的人影呢 -不会吧
– What the hell? – No kidding.
-他在哪 -到底在哪儿
– What the hell? -Where the fuck is he?
-上帝啊 他在哪 -他在哪
– Oh, Jesus. – Where is he?
-他在哪 -我不知道
– Where is he? Where is he? – I don’t know.
妈的他跑了吗 狗♥娘♥养♥的
Did he fucking walk away? Son of a bitch.
休 休 维普
Hugh. Hugh. Whip!
该死的
Damn it!
-不是吧 他死了吗 -我不知道
– Oh, no. Is he dead? – I don’t know.
-他死了吗 -我不知道
– Is he dead? – I don’t know.
是的 我死了
Yeah, I’m dead!
要我去叫救护车吗
You want me to get an ambulance?
-别别别 别别别 -不要
– No, no, no. No. No. – No.
谁啊 这么吵
Who’s making all that noise?
我们先把他抬到床上 来帮一把
Let’s just get him to the bed. Come on.
没事的 没事的
Come on. That’s all right.
完了 查理
That’s it, Charlie.
完了 我们死定了
Okay? That’s it. We’re fucked, man. He just fucked us.
你的人死定了 他死定了 查理
Your guy just fucked us, Charlie.
你到门口去
All right. You just get on the front door
不要让任何人进来
make sure nobody comes in.
把这个放在你额头上
Put that on your head.
你真是狗改不了吃屎 现在都几点了
There you go, man. What time is it?
我们还有45分钟
We’ve got 45 minutes, okay?
你觉得我们能迟到多久
How much grace you think we’ve got?
爱伦·布洛克会允许你迟到吗
Grace? Ellen Block?
他妈的我们还能迟到啊
We’re going to get some fucking grace?
我们大概要花
Well, we probably got an
一个小时才能把他弄下楼去
hour before we really gotta get him downstairs.
好极了 我们怎么不去弄把轮椅
Okay. Great. Well, let’s just get a wheelchair
把他推进听证会得了
and wheel his ass into the hearing!
快打给哈林·梅斯 哥们
Call Harling Mays, man.
打给哈林 他有轮椅吗
Oh, Harling’s got a wheelchair?
他有可♥卡♥因♥ 知道吗
He’s got cocaine.
可♥卡♥因♥
Cocaine?
兄弟你好啊
Hey, brother.
我是哈林·梅斯 我在访问名单上
Harling Mays. I’m on the list.
维普
Whip.
你这是怎么了 伙计
What’s the deal, buddy?
你肯定受伤了
You look like you’re hurtin’ for certain.
谢谢你
Thanks for…
别碰我的东西 混账东西
Do not touch the merch, motherfucker!
请你们后退一步
Take one step back, please.
大个子 你去外面看着门别让人进来
Cee Lo, I need you outside guarding the door, please.
万分谢谢
Thank you very much.
去吧
Go ahead.
没事的 对
It’s all right. Yeah.
好了先生们 把那张桌子清干净
All right, gentlemen, I need that table cleared
放到维普前面 然后在旁边放把椅子
and placed in front of Whip with a chair behind it.
动作快点
Now, please!
我要一杯水 一张信♥用♥卡♥
I need a glass of water, I need a credit card,
一张100块的新币
I need a hundred dollar bill.
我有一张20的
I got a 20.
也行
She’ll do.
维普 萎了吗
All right, Whip, banana boat’s a-coming.
帮我做一支可可泡芙
And I need a coco puff.
一支什么
A what?
请把烟头上
Just take the tiniest little bit
最小的一块烟草弄出来
of tobacco out of the top of the cigarette, please.
该死 你个外行人
Damn. Amateur night.
老大出马 一个顶俩
Banana boat’s a-coming. You’re almost home.
宝贝 我们首先来
Okay, baby, we’re gonna do
吸上两小口
two small whiffs first,
每边一次
one on each side.
在开始前先热热身
Just a little primer to get us started.
好了
Okay.
给我可可泡芙
Coco puff.
好样的 就是这样 仰起头 咽下去
Attaboy. Attaboy. Head back. Swallow.
拿水来 快点拿水来 说的就是你
Water! Water now, chief, you.
好了
All right.
来点可可泡芙 伙计
A little coco puff, buddy.
这回谁是老大
Who’s the banana man?
你
You.
知道谁的地盘谁做主了吧
There’s the banana man. All right.
集中注意力 伙计
Now focus up, big dog.
轮到你爽了
Here’s the train coming to you.
好的
Yeah.
咽下去 伙计
Keep it down, big dog.
爽到了吧 爽不爽
Banana boat’s coming.
爽死了
And the banana boat is here.
爽歪歪
All right.
没什么能让你屈服 伙计
Nothing keeps you down, dog.
没什么能让你这家伙屈服
Nothing keeps that big dog down.
兄弟 到你了
You all are up.
这个 我不…