Hey, look, who are you, Jesus Christ?
别担心我好吗
Don’t worry about me, okay?
你管好自己就行 不用担心我
You just worry about yourself. Don’t worry about me.
我们是一类人 你和我
We’re the same, you and me.
-不 我们不是一类人 -我们是的
– No, we’re not the same. – Yeah, we are.
我们不一样
We are not the same.
我不会去帮别人做口♥活♥让自己嗨起来
I don’t suck dick to get high, okay?
别跟我再来”妈妈死了”那一套把戏
And don’t give me that your mother died…
-我从来没… -还有你♥爸♥爸
– I never! – and your father…
我这辈子从来没有…
I never in my life…
胡说 胡说 胡说
Bullshit, bullshit, bullshit.
-这是你吸毒的原因吗 -这不公平
– That why you shot dope? – That’s not fair.
这是你嗑药的原因吗
That’s why you get high?
没妈的人多了去了
There’s a whole lot of people out there whose mothers die
他们连酒都不沾
and they don’t fucking drink.
你太过分了 维普
You’re sick, Whip.
就让我醉死过去然后一了百了 操
Yeah, well, i embrace it. Shit!
我自己选择酗酒
I choose to drink!
-是吗 -是的
– You do? – Yes, I do.
是你选择的
You choose it?
好像你没有什么选择余地似的
Well, I don’t see a whole lot of choice going on here!
我选择酗酒 我自暴自弃
I choose to drink! And I blame myself!
我就喜欢这么干 知道为什么吗
I’m happy to! And you know why?
因为我自甘堕落
Because I choose to drink!
我的前妻和儿子从不跟我说话
I got an ex-wife and a son I never talk to!
知道为什么吗 因为我自甘堕落
And you know why? Because I choose to drink!
不 我必须得离开
No. I got to go.
妮可
Nicole.
你听我说
Hey, listen.
别这样
All right, look.
飞机坠毁的时候 我还处于醉酒状态
I was loaded when the plane crashed.
我不知道这次调查会有什么结果
With this investigation, I don’t know what’s going to happen.
说不定下半辈子我将会在牢狱中度过
I could go to jail for the rest of my life.
我得离开这个地方
I got to get out of here.
我想要你跟我一起走
And I want you to come with me.
维普
Whip.
我怕我毒瘾要复发 你明白吗
I’m afraid that I’m gonna use again. Do you understand?
那就跟我走
Then come with me.
跟我走吧 我需要你的帮助 真的
Just come with me. I need help, I do.
你要真这样想我就很高兴
I’d like it if you got help.
我会去寻找帮助的
I’ll get help.
我们直接去牙买♥♥加
We’ll go straight to Jamaica,
直奔当地的医院
we’ll go right to the local hospital.
我会去接受治疗的
I’ll do it.
为了你 我愿意做任何事 只要你开心
For you. Any… Anything you want.
我不想再嗑药了
I don’t want to use again.
我不能做万劫不复的事情 维普
I can’t. I won’t make it back, Whip.
我不会强迫你留下陪我
I won’t force you to stay.
如果你不喜欢 如果我又发酒疯什么的
If you don’t like it, if I don’t sober up, then you leave.
那你就走 我保证会让你走
I promise you, you can leave.
我们可以在明天中午前出发
We can leave before noon.
我是个很棒的飞行员
I’m a great pilot.
你会看到很多很美的东西
So many beautiful things to see.
我只想要你跟我一起去
I just want you to come with me.
都拿齐了吗 亲爱的
Everything okay, sweetie?
-是的 -那走吧
– Yeah. – Okay.
妮可
Nicole.
妮可
Nicole?
这里是威特克农作物喷药公♥司♥
You’ve reached the Whitaker Crop Dusting Company.
请您留言 以便回复
Please leave a message and it will be returned.
维普 如果你在家就接电♥话♥吧
Hey, Whip, if you’re there, pick up.
我是查理 有好消息要告诉你
It’s Charlie. I got some good news.
有人吗
Hello?
你来啦
Oh! There’s our man. Hey!
威特克机长
Captain Whitaker.
让我成为第一个向你表示祝贺的人
Let me be the first to say, “Congratulations.”
今天是个好日子 我们成功了
It’s a good day. We’ve won.
就是我们业内人士所说的”轻松取胜”
Yeah, this is what we call, in my profession, a “Walk over.”
他们安排在10天之后举♥行♥听证会
Yeah, they scheduled a hearing, it’s 1 0 days away.
我会坚持到底 但是你一定要反应敏锐
They can be tough, but you just gotta be sharp.
集中注意力
Stay focused.
正确地回答问题
Answer the questions correctly.
是的 然后我们就会没事的
That’s right, but we’re good.
我成功地把”上帝的杰作”
All right, I’ve successfully had an “Act of God”
写入了安委会的事故起因中
added to the NTSB’s list of probable causes.
我们帮你洗清嫌疑
We’ve shifted suspicion away from you.
就不是你身体状况的问题了
It’s no longer a question of your condition,
而是飞机本身的问题
but the condition of the plane.
这正是我想对每个人说的
Fantastic. That’s what I’ve been trying to tell everybody.
飞机坏了
This is a broken plane.
没错
That’s right.
那份毒理学报告呢
What about my toxicology report?
我让它报废了
Oh, I killed that.
没有任何检查化验的证据
There is no physical proof
能判定你是醉酒驾机
that you were intoxicated on that plane,
也没有目击者证人
and no eyewitnesses.
那我们来这干什么 我们没事了吧
So why are we here? We’re good.
因为还有一个小问题
Because there is a small problem.
由于遇到气流颠簸 所以机上没有分发饮料
Because of turbulence, there was no drink service on the flight,
但是他们在厨舱的垃圾里
but they did find two empty vodka bottles
找到了两个空伏特加酒瓶
in the galley trash.
是吗
Yeah…
瓶子上没留下任何证据
And there’s no physical evidence on the bottles.
DNA和指纹什么的 用来匹配喝酒的人
No DNA, no fingerprints to link them to anyone,
但是它们已经开盖了而且是空的
but they were uncapped and empty.
唯一能接触到那些酒的人
And the only people who would have had access
只有飞机乘务组成员
to those bottles would be the flight crew.
玛格丽特 埃文斯和卡梅利娅·萨托的毒理报告
Now, Margaret, Evans and Camelia Satou,
都是没问题的
they all had clean tox reports,
所以只剩你 还有
so that only leaves you and…
-崔娜·马尔克斯 -对 崔娜·马尔克斯
– Trina Marquez. – Right, Trina Marquez.
懂了
Okay.
我明白这是怎么回事了
Okay, I see where we’re going here.
挺好笑的 他们只找到了两个空瓶子
That’s funny, though, you know, they only found two bottles.
-怎么好笑了 -我喝了三瓶
– Why is that? – I drank three.
还有一个瓶子不见了
One’s missing.
当我第一次见到你的时候
You know, when I first met you,
想不到你是个嗜酒成瘾的自大狂
I couldn’t believe what a drunk, arrogant scumbag you were.
-是吗 -是的
– Oh, really? – Yeah.
那还真得谢谢你了
Oh, thank you, Hugh.
但是我还是去做了调查 威特克机长
But I did the research, Captain Whitaker.
我去听了专家分♥析♥
I heard the expert analysis,
我必须得说 你的所作所为很让我敬佩
and I got to tell you, I’m in awe of what you did.
空管局和安委会找了10名飞行员
The FAA and the NTSB took 10 pilots,
让他们进了模拟飞行舱
placed them in simulators,
重现了当时
re-created the events that
导致了飞机从天上掉下来的情形
led to this plane falling out of the sky.
你知道他们之中有多少个
Do you know how many of them
能让飞机安全着陆吗
were able to safely land the planes?
一个都没有
Not one.
每个飞行员都坠机了
Every pilot crashed the aircraft,
机上全部人员都死了
killed everybody on board.
只有你能做到
You were the only one who could do it.
很好
Great.
我要回家了
I’m going home.
-维普 等等 你不能这样 -威特克机长
– Hey, wait, Whip. You can’t… – Captain Whitaker,
我现在告诉你 你现在离开的话
I’m telling you right now, you walk away…
-你得想清楚 -你就要去坐牢
– Listen, man. – you’re going to prison.
我在努力为你保命
I’m trying to save your fucking life.
保什么烂命
What fucking life?
别为我自毁前途了 休

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!