a check you think I’m gonna have to write?
你的飞机上死了6个人
You had six fatalities on board your aircraft.
不对 是4个人 伦尼
No, no, it’s four, Lenny.
两个机组人员不算
The two crew members don’t count.
我不是说他们不是人
I don’t mean they don’t count.
只是他们的解决方式和乘客不一样
They don’t get settlements like the passengers.
那是工会的事 飞联合同有明文规定
Okay, that’s a workman’s comp claim, part of the union contract.
他们从事着危险工作 他们自己也清楚
They do a dangerous job. They know it.
你就是飞联的律师吗
You the lawyer for the pilots’ union?
不是 这位是休·朗
No, sir, this is Hugh Lang,
他是我们为了
he’s the attorney we brought on
威特克机长而特别聘请的律师
to handle the criminal side of Captain Whitaker’s situation.
那威特克先生现在什么状况
Yes, and what is Mr. Whitaker’s situation?
安委会对我穷追不舍
The NTSB is up my ass with a flashlight.
我们得允许他们调查所有的东西
We had to give them access to everything.
每个人都对威特克机长很感兴趣
Everybody’s curious about Captain Whitaker.
我和他在海军一起飞行过
Well, I flew with him in the navy
他是个很棒的飞行员
and he is a great pilot.
他是个酒鬼吗
Is he a drunk?
他的确嗜酒如命
He’s a heavy drinker.
把他叫进来怎么样
But maybe I should bring him in…
等一会
In a minute.
我们回到主题上吧 伦尼
All right, so let’s get down to it, Lenny.
鉴于威特克的醉酒和吸毒的毒理报告
What does the union plan to do about this blood test saying
飞联打算作何应对
Whitaker was high on booze and coke?
这家伙还真是让人头痛
This guy’s a real peach.
我会终止掉这份报告
I’m going to kill the toxicology report.
他们的测试不够严谨
The testing was done incompetently.
他们所用的毒理测试设备
The toxicology equipment
上一次的校准时间是2009年6月
they used was last calibrated in June of 2009.
这已经过期18个月了
It’s already 1 8 months past code.
他们的记录里应该
Their log, that should clearly state
明确说明采样试管的校准人和标记时间
who labeled the blood vials, and when,
显然很不完整
is very incomplete.
而且他们在血液标本中
And they used a preservative in the blood
加入了具有发酵性的防腐剂
that has been known to cause fermentation,
这会使酒精浓度测试显示出较高的值
and in some cases, register higher in an alcohol test.
我来这里才几天 就已经抓住了翻案的关键
Now, I’ve done all this, I’ve only been here a few days,
所以不需要太担心 我能处理好的
so I wouldn’t worry about it too much. I can handle this.
我喜欢这家伙 伦尼
I like this guy, Lenny.
有他在我心情舒畅多了
Makes me want to go out and sniff a few lines and fly a jet.
凯尔先生 我们要争取把所有的责任
Mr. Carr, we’re going to fight to push all the fault
都推到飞机生产商杰克逊·瑞吉菲尔德的头上
onto the manufacturer, Jackson Ridgefield.
你觉得他们会
And you think they’re gonna
那么轻易地俯首认输乖乖交钱吗
just open their checkbook and buy us all lunch?
那真是走了狗屎运了
Good fucking luck.
我现在是什么处境 吉姆
What’s my exposure, Jim?
赔给遇难者家属的钱会让航♥空♥公♥司♥破产
Well, the awards to the families could kill the airline.
管他的航♥空♥公♥司♥
Fuck the airline.
让保险公♥司♥去接手这破公♥司♥吧
The insurance companies can have the goddamn airline.
我只是不想让那些人窥觑我的其它财产
I just don’t want them to come sniffing in my other pockets.
但是对于我们飞联来说 先生
Speaking for the pilots’ union, sir,
可不想看到你的航♥空♥公♥司♥被变卖♥♥
we don’t want to see your airline go away.
我们很喜欢和你合作
We enjoy the contract you have with us.
我们会保住威特克机长
We’re gonna protect Captain Whitaker,
继而保住你的公♥司♥
and in turn, we’re gonna protect your airline.
威特克知道他要坐牢吗
Does Whitaker know he’s going to jail?
我的客户不会坐牢的 凯尔先生
My clients don’t go to jail, Mr. Carr.
他当然要坐牢 那是他的归属
He’s going to jail. He belongs in jail.
他肯定会坐牢 问题只是
You bet your ass he’s going to jail. The only question is,
他会不会判死刑
is he going to die in jail?
你错了 凯尔先生
You’re wrong, Mr. Carr.
我经手的上个案子
Last time I checked,
伤了6条人命 也就判个无期徒刑
six counts of manslaughter is life in prison.
无期徒刑
Life in prison.
在乔治亚老家我们称它为”全天候蹲狱”
What we in Georgia call “All day long.”
听说你是个很屌♥的飞行员
I hear you’re some kind of pilot.
40码 50码 触底得分
To the 40, to the 50! And touchdown!
爷爷扔球了 接住它
And Grandpa throws it, picks it up…
爷爷你赖皮 现在就要追了
Oh, Grandpa, what, are you going to chase him now?
接住它 大球星
Pick it up, Pop.
接住它
Pick it up.
跑回来 快跑回来 小骨头
Run it back! Run it back! Come on, Knuckles!
露一手瞧瞧
Let me see you cut.
她回来了 她回来了
There she is, there she is.
又去互诫会了 感觉怎么样
You back… To the meet? At the nice meeting.
我知道 没关系的
I know, it’s okay.
对 就是这样
Yep. That shit ain’t…
我吗
See?
就这样
This shit…
我的…
And my…
小骨头 我的孩子
Knuckles, he’s my boy.
他球玩得很好
He can play a game.
有两下子
He can play that game.
你要超过那家伙
You want to run the ball!
你想成为一个四分卫
You want to be a quarterback!
让我看看你拿着它跑回来
Let me see you run it back!
绕过爸爸 再晃过爷爷
Fake Dad out! Fake Grandpa out!
爸爸你是怎么抓住的
Oh, Dad, where’d you get that arm?
得从爷爷那一边抢攻
You must’ve got that from Grandma’s side.
我们错过这趟航♥班♥了
There’s a flight. We’re gonna miss the flight.
快叫他捡起来 爸爸
And he picks it up! Tell him, Dad.
什么时候我们坐飞机呢 爸爸 马上吗
When are we going to go flying, Dad? Soon?
马上
Soon.
你还要在飞机上工作吗
You still want to get up there?
当然了 儿子
Sure. Any time, son.
打声招呼 儿子
All right. Say hi, son.
小骨头男孩在哪里
All right. Where’s little man Knuckles?
怎么了 小骨头
What’s up, Knuckles?
别害羞 搞得不认识我一样
Don’t get shy. Don’t act like you don’t know me.
我是你老豆 跟爸爸打招呼
I’m your father. Say, “Hi, Dad.”
-爸爸 你好 -报上名来
– Hi, Dad. – What’s your name?
威尔
Will.
-江湖人称 -小骨头
– What’s your nickname? – Knuckles.
长大了想做什么
What are you gonna be when you grow up?
-飞行员 -答对了
– A pilot. – There you go.
爸爸你教得真好
You taught him well, Dad. A pilot.
等等 还有
Wait, wait, let me get that.
-跟妈妈说声好 -妈妈好
– Say hi to Mom. – Hi, Mom.
跟妈妈说啥呢 告诉她你爱她
What do you wanna tell Mom? Tell her you love her.
我爱你 妈妈
I love her.
-早上好 -早
– Morning. – Good morning.
你昨晚醉得一塌糊涂
You were in pretty bad shape last night.
没错…
Yeah.
太累了
Just tired. Oh!
喝得稍微有点多
I drank a little bit too much.
有点多
A bit?
你不会去数啤酒瓶了吧
What, you want to count the fucking beers?
我把它们扔掉了
I threw them out.
都在垃圾桶里 还有伏特加瓶
They’re in the garbage. Vodka, too.
你没意见吧
That okay with you?
-一点意见都没有 -那就好
– More than okay. – Good.
我看着天空随着太阳升起而变化
I’ve been watching the sky change since the sunrise.
很美
Beautiful.
我出去拍了几张很棒的照片
I went out there, I took some great shots.
这里实在是太美了
It’s just so beautiful here.
你在这里长大的吗
You grow up here?
不 我爸是
No. My dad did, though.
这是我爷爷的农场
It’s my grandfather’s farm.
曾经
Was.
我爸是飞行员 在空军332连