But you’d have to trust me to do that, wouldn’t you?
但是你得相信我 可以吗?
That’s enough for tonight.
今晚就这么多了
See you tomorrow.
明天见
You can have Chariot.
你有战车了
It’s not the same thing.
根本不是一回事
Well, four legs, a tail…
嗯 4条腿 一根尾
Food goes in the front, out the back.
前面吃 后面拉
Well, as long as you’re here, he’ll be yours.
如果你待在这儿的话 他就是你的
Not a problem… ’cause I won’t be here.
这不成问题 我不会待在这儿
I mean, on the ranch.
我是指农场
Yeah, I know what you mean.
是的 我知道你的意思
I said I’d give the ranch a try, I tried it.
我说过 我会给农场一个机会 我试过了
It’s not working for me.
它不替我工作
I think I’m gonna take
我想
that scholarship from B.U.
我会去波士顿大学拿奖学金
If I can borrow somebody’s backbone.
如果我有某人的那份勇气的话
So will you tell him?
你会告诉他吗?
Why would you want to leave Wyoming?
为什么你想离开怀俄明州?
Oh, I don’t know, how about…
我不知道 就像
restaurants where you don’t have to drive up to the window…
你不会开车去撞饭店的玻璃
He needs you to keep the ranch going.
他需要你经营这个农场
Hey, keep your voice down!
能不能小点声
Nobody can hear us way out here.
这儿没人听得见
What?
什么?
You didn’t know?
你不知道吗?
He’s got hidden cameras and microphones everywhere.
他在每个地方都装了照相机和麦克风
Can you read me, Dad? Over.
能听到吗 爸爸 完毕
What’s that?
是什么?
Yeah, yeah, I’ll tell her.
好的 好的 我会跟她讲的
Okay. Over and out.
好的 完毕
He said… he doesn’t need me.
他说 他不需要我
He said
他说
you’re the one he needs.
他只需要你
He just doesn’t realize it yet.
只是他还没有意识到
You’re such a good girl.
你是个好孩子
Okay, now, I’m gonna try something new.
好的 来点新鲜玩意
Okay?
可以吗?
I’m gonna try this hackamore.
试试这个辔头
Okay, good girl.
好的 乖孩子
Good girl.
乖孩子
It’s okay, it’s okay. Shh.
很好 很好
It’s okay.
很好
Oh, my…
哦
All right, here we go.
好的 我们走
I’m just gonna open…
我会打开…
Flicka, calm down.
弗莉卡 安静
You’ll wake them all up.
你会吵醒他们的
Come on.
过来
Good girl.
乖孩子
Good girl.
乖孩子
Good girl.
乖孩子
Okay,
好的
I’m just gonna try this hackamore.
试试这个辔头
Nothing to be scared of.
没什么好害怕的
It’s okay.
好的
Okay, let’s try this again.
好的 我们再试一次
Good girl.
乖孩子
See? Isn’t so bad.
瞧 没有那么糟吧
Okay.
好的
Shh.
小声
Hey, Dad, uh,
嘿 爸爸
I been thinking… How they look?
我在想… 他们看上去怎么样?
Well, pretty much the same as yesterday.
就像昨天一样漂亮
That can change in a heartbeat.
那些随时都会改变
Right.
是的
You know, animals are a lot like us, son…
你知道吗 儿子 动物和我们一样
they’ll… always find a way
他们总能找到方法
to tell you exactly how they’re feeling.
传达给你他们的所想
You just got to learn to listen to ’em.
你要学会倾听他们的心声
Let’s bring ’em in.
我们把他们赶回家
Yeah. Let’s go!
好的 走
Hyah! Hyah!
驾 驾
Watch yourself, Jack! Let’s go!
小心 杰克 走
Come on! Come on!
快点 快点
He said I can’t ride you,
他说我无法驾驭你
but I don’t believe him.
但是 我不相信
Well… got to find out sometime, right?
有时 得去证实一下 是吗?
Prove ‘im wrong, right, Flicka?
证明他是错的 是吧 弗莉卡?
Thank you.
谢谢你
Come on!
过来
You’re not supposed to go in there.
你不应该到这儿来
What’s it to you?
你怎么来了?
You could get hurt.
你会受伤的
Besides… that’s what your father said.
除非… 你父亲是这么说的
How long are you gonna be afraid of my father?
你还要惧怕我父亲多久?
Um… forever.
嗯 永远
And you, why are you sneaking out here in the middle of the night
你为什么半夜三更溜出来?
if you’re not scared?
你不怕吗?
Because I have to.
我不得不这么做
Then don’t let nobody stop you.
那么不要让任何人阻止你
Good night.
晚安
Babe.
亲爱的
You want to take a ride?
要搭车吗?
Sure wish you would.
我想你想要的
Bye!
再见
We’ll be back for dinner, Mama.
妈妈 我们会赶回来吃午饭的
Beautiful. Hi, Rick.
漂亮 嘿 瑞克
Hey.
嘿
Esther went out shopping with her interior decorator.
以斯和室内设计师出去买♥♥东西了
You know, at this point, it’d be cheaper
你知道吗 在这点上
just to adopt that lady.
收养那个女士更便宜些
Hey, handsome.
嘿 很帅
Aw, thanks.
哦 谢谢
What do you think about the horse?
你认为这匹马怎么样?
That’s a nice bandanna.
手帕不错啊
Yeah. Some… some girl gave it to me.
嗯 是的 某个女孩给的
Oh, yeah? Mmhmm.
哦 是吗? 嗯
Just any old girl? No one special.
是某个老相好吗? 很普通的一个
Bet she’d like to see you at that rodeo.
我打赌她肯定喜欢看你的牛仔表演
You gonna come and cheer her on?
你会过去鼓励她吗?
If she’s good to me.
如果她对我很好的话
Did you tell them?
你告诉他们了?
I will.
我会讲的
I’m waiting for the right time.
我在等待合适的机会
When is there ever going to be a right time?
什么时候是合适的机会?
Why don’t you just tell them the truth?
你为什么不告诉他们真♥相♥?
“I changed my mind, I’m gonna take the scholarship.”
我改变主意了 我要拿那个奖学金
It’s easier said than done.
说着容易做着难
I don’t know, I…
我不知道
I feel like a can’toon.
我就像个卡♥通♥人物
My-my feet are running, but I’m just not moving.
我的脚在跑动 但是我却没有动
I think everyone writes a story in their head
我认为 每个人都会在脑子里画出蓝图
that eventually becomes their life.
最终他们实现这个梦想
And if you don’t write it yourself,
如果你不给自己规划
then someone else is gonna write it for you.
那么就会有人来替你规划
That’s not gonna happen to my story.
那不会发生在我的身上
Am I in your story?
我在你的故事中吗?
How’s it going? Hey.
怎么样? 嘿
This was the Chapman Ranch.
这曾经是查普曼农场
12,000 acres.
有12000英亩