I know why you did this. I know it’s not about the money.
我知道你为什么这样做 不是钱的问题
Nothing important ever is.
没有什么重要与否
I understand you have political convictions,
我明白你有你的政♥治♥信仰
but you have to know Kings Row is trying every tactic not to pay.
但你得明白金士罗在想尽一切办法 不用花钱的办法
And I have a feeling they’re going to succeed.
直觉告诉我 他们做得到
Our only way out of this is to negotiate.
我们现在唯一能做的就是谈判
They never found the diamonds then.
那他们永远都不会找到钻石
You’ll get nothing, absolutely nothing, just a lifetime in jail.
你什么也得不到 一无所有 只有终身监禁
ls this cause of yours worth it?
你觉得这样做值得吗?
I mean, would the cause do the same for you?
你为什么一定非要这样做呢?
This time tomorrow morning this will all be over.
明天早上的这个时候 一切都会结束
What’s that old phrase about two wrongs a right do not make?
那句话怎么说来着? 错中错不等于正确
That’s nonsense.
胡扯
Sometimes to make something right
有时想要做对某事
you have to do something just as wrong.
就必须去做看起来错误的事
Oh…oh, yes, my cause.
对了 我的动机
It’s worth 100 lifetimes in jail for me, Miss Quinn.
这值坐100次牢 奎因女士
Someday you will understand.
有一天你会明白
Maybe it will inspire you
也许这能激发你把目光放远
to look beyond these marble walls.
不要只停留在大理石墙上
There’s a remarkable world out there.
外面的世界很精彩
Oh, and if it’s any consolation,
如果这样能令你好受点
I never really intended to involve you.
我从没想过要把你牵扯进来
Get the forensic department to verify it.
拿去鉴证部证实
Yes, sir.
好的 先生
What about the dog track? Anything?
赛狗场查到什么吗?
Yes, um…
是的…
this one here.
这个人
I’m pretty certain that’s him, sir…the janitor.
我确定是他…那个清洁工
Christ, Hobbs!
上帝啊 赫伯!
How did you do it?
你是怎么做到的?
I’m telling you, we have no more time.
我说了 我们没时间了
Taking on Ashtoncroft when his back is to the wall
对阿西顿落井下石
will lead to a blood-bath. Someone’s going to be ruined.
会招致一场血雨腥风 必定有一方要身败名裂
And what about Finch? He says he has some leads.
那冯志呢? 他说他找到些线索
I don’t think we can rely on him.
我不认为我们可以依赖他
We don’t have any choice.
我们别无选择
Make sure that he comes up with something and quickly.
确保他能 赶快找出些有用的
What the hell do you think I have been doing?
他妈的 你认为我都在干些什么呢?
Contact the syndicate members,
联♥系♥业内联盟的人
all of them.
所有人
Convene a meeting tonight.
今晚开会
And tell them what?
和他们说什么?
Tell them…
告诉他们…
tell them…
告诉他们…
tell them if they do not come here with their wallets open to pay me everything
告诉他们 如果不带着钱来的话
they owe me, I will dedicate my remaining years
我这辈子都不会放过他们
on this earth to ruining every last one of them.
我要毁了他们每个人
Tell them that,
就这么说
word for word.
原话
“London Evening News.”
伦敦晚报
Put me through to the news desk, please.
请给我接新闻部
I was looking for you.
我在找你
I need some air. Will you have a drink with me?
我需要呼吸点新鲜空气 和我去喝一杯吗?
You know you’re quite someone, Miss Quinn.
你知道吗 奎因女士 你很有个性
A true maverick.
自行其是
Why was it again no one married you?
为什么没人娶你?
My mother said,
我妈妈说
“Beating the boys won’t make you popular or happy.”
“打男孩不会提高你的人气 也不会让你开心”
It turns out she was right.
看起来她说的对
We’re the same, you and I…outsiders, loners.
我们是一类人 你和我…围墙之外 孤独的人
We could almost be brilliant.
我们都很聪明
But what would we achieve with all the hours we put in?
但我们现在所作的努力 又能得到什么呢?
Absolutely nothing.
什么也得不到
Anything else, sir?
还需要什么吗 先生?
Come in.
进来
Sir, the press are outside.
先生 记者们在外面
The press? What do they want?
记者? 他们来干什么?
I’m not sure, sir.
不清楚 先生
I’ll speak to them.
我和他们去说
Ladies and gentlemen, ladies and gentlemen, please.
先生们女士们
Sir Milton Ashtoncroft is not available at the moment.
米尔顿·阿西顿爵士现在不在
Sir Milton! Sir Milton!
米尔顿爵士 米尔顿爵士
So, Miss Quinn…
那么 奎因女士…
are you going to tell me how you did it?
你准备告诉我 你是怎么做到的吗
Remove 100 million of diamonds past cameras,
移走价值1亿英镑的钻石 躲过摄像头 铁墙 保安
walls of steel, security guards and sealed doorways?
躲过铁墙 保安 安全门禁
For the life of me I can’t unraveI it.
我这辈子也想不出来
I wish I could help you, but I’m really not that clever.
我也希望能够帮到你 但我真的没那么聪明
Maybe you struck a deal with the Russians. Who knows?
也许你和俄♥国♥佬达成了协议 谁知道?
You could look after their new cartel
你可以执掌新的业内联盟
once Lon Di hits the scrap heap.
那时伦敦钻石行已经成了垃圾
Do I appear so diabolical?
我看起来很邪恶吗?
We’ve seen a photo of you at the racetrack with Mr. Hobbs.
我们发现了一张 你和赫伯先生在赛狗场的照片
You must be mistaken. I never gamble.
你肯定弄错了 我从来不赌博
We also found some fingerprints at the Ashtoncroft mansion.
我们还在阿西顿大厦里找到了指纹
By midnight we shall have conclusive results.
明天凌晨应该会有结果了
Oh, and, um…
哦 还有…
did you know my fee is 5% of recovered goods?
你知不知道我的报酬 是找回物品价值的5%?
I understand what you’re doing, Mr. Finch.
我知道你在做什么 冯志先生
You’re testing me,
你在试探我
measuring my reactions, my stimulus responses.
测试我的反应 和对刺♥激♥的回应
But the truth is you haven’t arrested me
但是事实是你逮捕不了我
because you have no evidence
因为你没有证据
because I’ve committed no crime.
因为我没有犯任何罪
Perhaps I haven’t arrested you because I’m waiting for you…
也许我还没有逮捕你 是在等你…
to reveal who’s really behind all this.
告诉我 谁才是真正的幕后之人
Sir, there’s been an incident.
先生 出事了
News of the robbery has leaked to the press.
失窃案被人偷漏给媒体了
Mr. Ashtoncroft has had a heart attack.
阿西顿先生心脏病犯了
Is…is he all right? I’m afraid not, madam.
他…他没事吧? 不太好 女士
The board are reconvening back at the office.
董事都被召集回公♥司♥
I hope you have no intentions of leaving town, Miss Quinn.
我希望你不会趁乱离开 奎因女士
Shit.
该死
Aren’t you a picture?
你还是想到了
Clever girl, eh?
聪明的女孩
Filthy, but clever.
虽然现在灰头土脸 但依旧聪明
Ashtoncroft’s dead,
阿西顿已经死了
or was that all a part of your plan, Mr. Hobbs?
这也是你计划的一部分吗 赫伯先生?
I’m going back and telling them everything.
我要回去告诉他们一切
I’m afraid I can’t let you go, Miss Quinn.
那样我恐怕不能让你走了 奎因女士
You see, the deadline for the ransom’s in about an hour
离赎金的最后期限只剩一个小时了
and I’m guarding the entrance to Aladdin’s cave
我现在守护着 藏着阿♥拉♥丁神灯山洞的入口
in case someone’s smart enough to figure it out.
怕万一被某个聪明的家伙想到了
Like you.
你看你
You’re quite an asset to the company, aren’t you, Miss Quinn?
为公♥司♥鞠躬尽瘁 对吧 奎因女士?
They’re not going to pay and you’re insane to think they would!
他们不会付钱的 你疯了!
Oh, they will, I’m sure of that.
他们会的 我保证
Ever think what you’re going to do when all of this is over?
有没有想过 这一切都结束后想干什么?
You know, you remind me so much of my wife.
你知道吗 你总是让我想起我妻子
Once she got her teeth into something…
一旦她全神贯注于某事…
Did I ever tell you how she died? Cancer.
我有没有告诉过你她是怎么死的? 癌症
At first they said that not only was her cancer operable,
起初 是可以做手术的
but it had been caught early and she had an excellent chance.
说是什么早期 治愈的机会很大
But you see, we’d paid what little money we had into a private hospital policy.
但我们微薄的收入 只能走医疗保险
But then the insurance company told her
但是保险公♥司♥告诉我们
that she had to wait her turn for a stay in hospital.
她必须要先等待排队住院
So we pleaded our case all the way
我们一路恳求
up to the chairman of the company.
直到主席一层
But he said it wasn’t an emergency.
公♥司♥主席却说 这不属于紧急事件

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!