Good night, sir. Good night.
晚安 晚安
Damn it.
妈的
Lewis. Hello.
哪位?
Hello?
喂?
Hobbs!
赫伯!
I’m afraid there’s a problem. If you wouldn’t mind coming back in?
出了些问题 你不介意帮忙吧?
Open up!
说吧
Mr. Lewis, I’m afraid.
莱维斯先生 我担心
God knows what that man ingests.
不懂这些人吃的什么
Would you mind?
不介意吧?
I’ll, uh, leave you to it.
交给你了
Mr. Hobbs. Morning, Miss Quinn.
赫伯先生 早安奎因女士
How are things this morning, Henry?
亨利 今早怎么样?
In a word, dull.
风平浪静
Isn’t there a sight next week? Fifth Monday.
下周是不是有个鉴定会? 五号♥ 周一
That’s very odd. The sorters have gone home.
很奇怪 鉴定师都回家了
Is he here yet? MKA is he here yet? No, sir.
他来了吗 Mka他来了没? 还没来 先生
Mr. Jameson, what happened? What is so important?
詹姆森先生 出什么事了?
Miss Quinn?
奎因小姐
Miss Quinn, you in there?
奎因小姐 你在里面么?
I need not remind you we’re all bound by the strictest confidentiality.
我要提醒你 这完全是公♥司♥机密
Under no circumstances will you discuss the incident.
不可对外谈论
Any act to the contrary will result in the severest consequences.
泄密将造成严重后果
Is that clear? Yes, of course.
明白么? 是的 当然
The elevator’s the single point of entry,
电梯是唯一的入口
no underground tunnels,
没有地下道
three narrow ventilation ducts, all of which lead nowhere.
只有三个通向死角的通风口
The entire sub-basement is encased in concrete,
整个副地下室由 外包钢材的混凝土
marble and an outer casing of solid steel.
和大理石包裹
This has to be the most secure facility in all of Europe.
可以说是整个欧洲最高级的安全配置了
That’s certainly what we believed.
至少我们都这么认为
Besides which there were nearly two tons of diamonds.
而且 那是几近两吨♥的钻石
You would need an army of men and several vehicles.
要偷走它估计要用一群人 还要很多运输工具
Now you all know Sir Clifton Sinclair,
你们都认识我们的保险人
from Kings Row, our underwriters.
金士罗的克利夫顿·辛克莱
Well, we’ve talked it through and we have agreed
我们讨论了这个问题 最后达成协议
that our utmost priority must be the appearance of business as usual.
我们要低调处理这件事 当作是一单平常的业务
I mean…any police investigation
我的意思是…警方调查
the subsequent publicity would be a disaster,
及随后的公众目光 将会是场灾难
just like that all confidence gone.
一旦事发将信用全无
So we handle the matter privately.
所以我们将私下处理这件事
Sinclair.
辛克莱
As you all know Kings Row have been behind
大家知道 过去的70年
London Diamond for the last 70 years.
金士罗一贯支持伦敦钻石行
And today is no exception.
今天也不会例外
With that in mind, I’d like to introduce you to Sir Gavin Finch,
我乐意向诸位介绍盖文·冯志
our chief insurance investigator. Mr. Finch.
我们的首席保险调查员 冯志先生
Good morning, everyone. Please, there is no need to panic.
大家早上好 请大家不必惊慌
We will find your diamonds.
我们会找到钻石
No need to panic? The world’s supply of diamonds have vanished
不必惊慌? 全世界的钻石货源蒸发了
into thin air and there’s no need to panic?
我们没必要惊慌?
I will see inside the vault now
我先去看看保险库
and if the night staff could be called back? Thank you.
请把夜班员工们叫来 谢谢
What have you done?
你做了什么?
It’s all in hand, Miss Quinn.
奎因小姐 一切都在掌握之中
In hand? In hand?
掌握中? 在掌握中?
The contents of a thermos, you said.
你只说拿一壶
When you’re finished, meet me at the cafe at the corner of Hatton Ground.
问话结束了 就来海登咖啡屋见我
Mr. Hobbs.
赫伯先生
Yes.
是的
This way, please.
这边请
Not one of your better ideas, Miss Quinn.
你没有更好的方法了吗?
I suggest we cut this short.
我认为我们应该长话短说
What have you done with the diamonds?
你怎么处置那批钻石了?
I want answers and I want them now.
我要答案 现在就要
You’re gonna get them all in good time.
时间到了 你自然会拿到
Oh my God! I insist that you remain calm.
我的天! 你要冷静点
What did you say to Finch?
你怎么跟冯志说的?
I told him I went on shift as normal.
我告诉他 我像往常一样去上班
I waxed the floors for a while.
给楼梯打完蜡
I emptied the rubbish… a normal night.
倒了垃圾…一个宁静之夜
I…I lied.
我…我撒了谎
I want you to go back to work, do exactly what we discussed,
我要你按我们讨论的计划进行
keep to your routine and we’ll talk again. Okay?
照常工作 我们以后再聊 好吗?
This is where I’ll be tomorrow.
这是我们明天的计划
Miss Quinn? Sir Milton’s office is asking for you urgently.
奎因小姐 米尔顿爵士要你 立刻到他的办公室
Should you elect to purchase the goods
如果您决定购买♥♥
you must notify me by week’s end.
请在周末前通知我
It’s my understanding that specifics as to the inventory and the purchase terms
货单和交易条件
are explicitly set forth in this letter.
都在这封函件上
Importantly, I’m not to be made privy
重点是 我无权过目
to any arrangement between my client and yourself.
客户和你之间的协议
You are simply to alert me to your intentions
您只需表达购买♥♥意向
at which point I will provide instructions regarding method of payment.
我的客户会告诉你付款方式
My client will then convey where you may take possession of the goods.
接着我的客户将货物 送交你的控制区域
Mr. Boyle, are we to understand
伯耶尔先生 我是不是可以这样理解
the identity of your client is unknown to you?
你也不知道你客户的身份?
That’s correct. As is the nature of this inventory?
对的 交易物的性质也是保密的吗?
Also correct.
对的
Excuse me, but there’s a call for Mr. Boyle from his office.
打扰一下 找伯耶尔先生的电♥话♥ 他办公室打来的
What in the name of God is all this?
那到底是什么?
“Now available, a selection of uncut diamonds,
现在开始出♥售♥原钻
market price: 100 million sterling.”
市场价: 一亿英镑
Is that it? Is that all it says?
完了? 就这些?
“Payable within 48 hours.”
48小时内付款
We’ve been hijacked by madmen!
我们被疯子劫持了!
Shouldn’t this man be detained?
这样的人不该被绳之以法么?
I’m afraid Mr. Boyle has told us all he knows.
我想伯耶尔先生已经把所知道的 都告诉我们了
Pardon the interruption.
不好意思
Is there anything further?
还有什么东西吗?
I will await your call.
我会等你电♥话♥
Good day.
再见
The South African Star.
南非之星
Get Sinclair back. Now!
叫辛克莱过来 马上
Ah, Miss Quinn, may I?
奎因女士 可以进来吗?
I’m working my way through personnel.
我在进行我的工作
Yes, please. Thank you.
当然 请进 谢谢
Take a seat.
请坐
Would you care for a cigarette?
要来支烟么?
No, thank you.
不了 谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Now…Miss Quinn…
嗯…奎因小姐…
you’re American, but you were educated at Oxford.
你是美国人 却毕业于牛津大学
You have been working here for 15 years
你已经在这工作了15年了
and you are now a senior negotiator.
现在是高级谈判人员
That’s right.

Would you say you have done well for yourself?
你对你的工作满意么?
Yes.
是的
Not married? No.
未婚? 是的
And you are 38?
你已经38岁了?
That’s right, Mr. Finch.
是的 冯志先生
I certainly hope that’s not a crime.
38岁未婚不犯法吧
Do you have any leads?
你有什么线索
Now in your professional capacity, Miss Quinn,
奎因女士 以你专业的观点
who would you say were London Diamond’s enemies?
谁是伦敦钻石行的敌人
It’s potentially a long list.
这会是个很长的名单
We are a major global business.
我们是全球最大的
Why do you think there could be more to this than money?
你为什么觉得这不仅是为了钱?
The diamond that Mr. Boyle has left, the…
伯耶尔先生留下的钻石 呃…
The Kimberly 4.
金伯利四号♥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!