To pressurized carbon.
致我们的钻石
Hear hear!

Now that’s a sight worth seeing.
这个场景可不常见
Sir Clifton Sinclair, our very own insurance man,
克利夫顿·辛克莱是我们的保险人
making a rare trip down from his ivory tower at Kings Row.
专程从金士罗集团的象牙塔赶来
No doubt losing sleep over our somewhat top-heavy inventory.
为我们这么大的存货量担♥保♥ 他一定会失眠
Oh, I don’t think Sinclair’s the type to lose sleep.
我不觉得辛克莱会失眠
It’s rather unnerving to consider a man
作为伦敦钻石最大的保险商
with that history as London Diamond’s greatest guarantor.
可是需要极强的意志力的
Ooh, you didn’t know.
看来你不知道
He was mixed up in all those insurance scandals before the National Health Service.
他曾经涉嫌医保丑闻
But of course he’s completely innocent or he was never prosecuted.
当然他最后完全清白 甚至没有受到检控
Otherwise we wouldn’t do business together.
不然我们就不会在这儿做生意
Allow me to present Vladimir Dmitriev,
这是伏拉德·米特维
head of the Soviet Diamond Authority.
苏联钻石组织的老总
Mr. Jameson, my second in command.
这是钱森先生 我的副手
How do you do?
你好
And Miss Laura Quinn, one of our brightest gems.
这位漂亮的小姐 是奎因小姐
Ballet, vodka, diamonds…
芭蕾 伏特加和钻石…
the three things closest to the Russian soul.
这三样可以说是俄♥罗♥斯♥的特产
And which do you prefer?
你更喜欢哪一样呢
Diamonds, of course.
当然是钻石
I’ll drink to that.
我同意
My Lord!
老天
And what would you have done had I said ballet?
如果我说芭蕾呢
I would ask you to dance.
我会邀请你跳支舞
Of course, I have ulterior motives.
当然我还有别的目的
And, um, what makes you think I don’t?
你怎么知道我就没有呢?
I shall miss her.
把她开掉真可惜
How’s the old man bearing up?
那老头怎么样了
Oh, I expect he’ll outlive us all.
我想他会比我们更长命
Well, I only ask because I should think hoarding
我问是因为我觉得
basically a worthless commodity would be very bad for his heart.
囤积一堆无用的商品 对他的心脏很不利
What am I doing?
我都干了些什么
I ask myself that repeatedly.
我也不断问自己这个问题
I’m sorry. I didn’t see you.
抱歉 我没看见您
Purely by design.
非常糟糕的设计
You’ve stumbled into my lair, my sanctuary of sorts.
注定的 你走进我的地盘了
Yes, I think I know what you mean.
是的 我明白你的意思
At least the evening is a success.
至少晚宴办得很成功
Your father’s spared no expense.
你父亲没少花钱
Never does, always first class…
他向来如此 举办沙龙…
so long as it’s discreet and doesn’t attract attention.
也很谨慎 他不想引起人注意
Yes, he’s famous for his discretion.
他的谨慎是出了名的
Is it true he paid 100 to the families…
他真的给了 在抗♥议♥中死去的…
of the miners who died in protest?
矿工家属100英镑吗?
Anonymously.
匿名给的
Bought the bullets and the caskets.
公开态度却像子弹般强硬
Should be a discount for that.
这样效果就要打个折扣了
What sort of man does such a thing?
什么样的人会这么做呢
A man of conscience?
有良心的人?
Mr. Hobbs?
赫伯先生
I’m having trouble with the heat in my office.
我办公室的暖气出了些问题
Uh, Miss Quinn, do you want
奎因小姐 你是想要
more or less heat in your office?
暖气大点还是小点?
lf we do this, I want to know every last detail.
如果真要做 我要知道每一个细节
Understand?
明白吗
Okay.
明白
Now if you just lock it off under there.
朝那个方向
We have to call it off.
你必须要取消行动了
They’ve installed security cameras,
他们安装了摄像头
closed-circuit television monitoring everything.
从闭路电视里可以监视一切
I’ve been with them all morning showing interest.
我假装感兴趣 在那里观察了一早上
Cameras in the building? Yes, inside, outside, halls, lobby.
大楼里有摄像头? 楼里楼外大厅走廊都安了
In the vault? No, but the vault corridor.
保险库里呢 没有 但是保险库的走廊上有
They don’t want security guards staring at mounds of diamonds all day.
他们可不想让保安整天都盯着成堆的钻石
Can you blame them?
能怪他们么?
Oh, security cameras, goodness gracious. What will they think of next?
摄像头 我的天 接下来他们又会有什么鬼主意
Is there any way around them? No, absolutely not.
没有办法绕过? 没有 绝对没有
No? There are eight separate cameras
没有? 整个地下室
covering the entire sub-basement,
有八个摄像头监视着
including one dedicated to the vault corridor.
其中一个专门监视保险库前的走廊
The cameras link to the guard station,
摄像头连接着保卫处
and Eaton has a man on watch 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
每周7天24小时都有人负责
Basement’s here.
这里是地下室
We’ve got reception, the boardroom, the corridor.
接待处 交换处 走廊
So you’ll just have to reconsider that pension of yours.
你还是安心拿退休金好了
So it’s foolproof, eh?
是啊 那是稳拿的
And you came all the way over to the wrong side of town to tell me…
而你却你专程来到这…
when you could’ve told me tonight.
你本来可以晚上告诉我的
You’ve seen a way, haven’t you?
你找到破绽了是吗?
I have not, Mr. Hobbs.
我没有
Your tenacity reminds me of my wife.
你的固执 让我想起了我妻子
Why are you being so persistent?
为什么你要那么执著?
Because I hate English winters.
因为我恨英国的冬天
Now tell me how it can be done.
告诉我该怎么做
All right. There’s one possibility,
好吧 还有一个可能性
but I’m telling you, it won’t work.
但我告诉你 那是行不通的
Although there are eight cameras in the sub-basement,
虽然地下室有八个摄像头
only four images are on screen at any one time, four on and four off.
屏幕上一次只能四个画面交替显示
And since the images cycle in 15-second intervals,
画面每隔15秒轮换一次
they reappear in the order they leave.
依次重新显示
So each image is offscreen for…
也就是说每个画面不显示的时间是…
-60 seconds, yeah?
-60秒
Yeah, 60 seconds, but that’s not enough time.
没错 但时间不够
Enough time? I’ll be in that vault in 10 seconds flat.
不够? 我10秒钟就能进入保险库
You can’t be standing outside the vault
当监控画面返回时
when the image goes off screen and be nowhere in sight when it reappears.
你不可能站在金库外面那里 完全没有任何遮挡
You have to start at the end of the corridor,
你必须躲到走廊尽头
and that’s 40 yards long.
那可是40码长的距离啊
Well, I don’t have a problem with that.
我不觉得那是个问题
With all due respect, Mr. Hobbs,
不是不尊敬你
you can hardly walk, let alone run.
但你的年纪连走路都困难 更别说跑了
I’m telling you I can do it.
告诉你 我可以
This has gone too far.
这太离谱了
I’m sorry.
抱歉
You’re involved now, whether you like it or not.
不管你愿不愿意 你已经被牵扯进来了
I beg your pardon.
你说什么?
You gave me the code, Miss Quinn, so you’re involved.
你给了我密♥码♥ 这说明你也是同伙
Make no mistake,
别搞错
I’m going through with this.
我一定会干
And don’t you pretend to me that you don’t want it
不要假装你不想要
because you want it more than I do.
其实你比我更想要那些钱
You want a life that means something and adds up.
你想过一种有意义的生活
And you know that this is the only way you’re going to get it.
而你知道这是唯一途径
Miss Quinn, you said it yourself,
你自己说过
they’re never going to notice it.
他们绝不会注意到的
This is how it’ll work.
就这么安排
Tomorrow we’ll synchronize our watches,
明天我们把所有的表 都校准时间
but it has to be tomorrow before they realize
必须在他们发现监视系统漏洞之前
the flaw in the system.
也就是明天行动
At the exact moment you’re at the vault corridor,
你一到保险库走廊
I’ll call the guard station.
我就给保卫处打电♥话♥
That should buy you at least 30 more seconds.
这样你又多了至少30秒的时间
When this is over, I think best we not speak again.
等一切结束 我们以后就不要再联♥系♥了
Evening, Miss Quinn.
晚上好 奎因小姐
Evening, Henry.
晚上好 亨利
Albert.
艾尔伯特
Evening, Miss Quinn. May I?
晚上好 奎因小姐 我可以吗
What’s the word, Henry? Ask me again on Friday.
怎么样 亨利? 快点到周五

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!