Prepare to move out. Pass the word.
准备前进第二排
– Prepare to move out! – Second Platoon!
前进…前进…
– Move! Move!
第二排,站起来,前进
– All right, Second Platoon, on your feet!
站起来,前进小混球
– Let’s move out! – Jackass.
咱们出发吧前进…前进…
– Let’s move out! – Go, go, go!
前进…前进…
Move, go, go, move, move!
医护兵!
Corpsman!
大夫
Doc!
快走开
Doc, get out of there!
医护兵!
Corpsman!
大夫!
Doc!
大夫,快走
Doc, get the hell out of there!
请各位乘客注意
May I have your attention, please?
48号♥列车即将到站
Train number 48, with service from New York City…
起站纽约市,波士顿,罗彻斯特,纽约州…
…Boston, Rochester, New York…
托莱多,俄亥俄…
…Toledo, Ohio,
南本德,印地安纳…
South Bend, Indiana…
现正抵达第七轨道
…is now arriving on Track 7.
48号♥列车…现正抵达第七轨道
Train number 48, now arriving on Track number 7.
好了,走吧,走吧
Okay, let’s go. Let’s go.
走吧!小伙子们
– Come on, let’s go. – Boys.
– 小心脚下t非常感谢
– Watch your step, now. – Thank you very much.
这里走谢谢
– Here you go. – Thank you.
女士们,先生们,请让我介绍硫磺岛的英雄们
– Watch your step. – Let me help you, ma’am.
各位,请欢迎硫磺岛的英雄们
Ladies and gentlemen, may I present the heroes of lwo Jima.
海军医护兵约翰“大夫”布拉德利
Navy corpsman John “Doc” Bradley.
一等兵艾拉·海斯
– Private First class Ira Hayes.
抱歉,借过
– Excuse me, let me through, please.
以及一等兵雷内·加尼翁
And Private First class Rene Gagnon.
雷内,他是我男友
Rene! That’s my boyfriend!
她是什么人?不知道
– Who the hell is that? – I don’t know.
她是你女友吗?
– Rene, is that your girl?
你叫什么?
– Hey, what do they call you?
来拍张照吧
Hey, look at that!
你叫什么名字?
What’s your name, doll? What’s your name?
她是个俏妞
Hey, she’s a beauty.
咱们去喝一杯吧
Let’s go find a saloon.
(公鸭酒馆)
笑一笑,让他们开心掏钱
Smile, boys. Give them their money’s worth.
大夫,巡回募款辛苦吗?
Hey, Doc, how’s the tour going for you?
你要在哪里过夜?
Where exactly are you staying?
我还不知道想都别想
– Oh, I’m not sure yet. – Just forget about that.
谁是你的意中人?
– Who’s the dreamboat?
嘿,雷内,笑开一点
– Hey, Rene, a big smile.
好啦!再拍一张!
Come on, one more shot.
参议员,医护兵约翰·布拉德利
Senator, I’d like you to meet corpsman John Bradley.
大夫,对吧?是的,幸会
– Doc, right? – Yes, sir.
很高兴认识你
Good to meet you.
我们很感激你们…
Now, we appreciate everything you’ve done…
你们做的一切
…and everything you’re doing.
谢谢你,先生
– Thank you, sir.
这是怀特少校
This is captain white.
约翰斯中校
– Colonel Johns.
我们以你为荣,医护兵
– We’re proud of you, corpsman.
这是麦夸尼中校
And then colonel Mccourtney.
格林少将幸会
– Major General Green. – Nice to meet you.
这是一等兵艾拉·海斯
Senator, this is Private First class Ira Hayes.
当然了
Of course.
听说你用战斧砍日本兵
Now, I hear you used a tomahawk on those Japs,
是真的吗?
is that true, chief?
不是
No, sir.
就说是,这样比较精彩
Well, tell them you did. Makes a better story, huh?
干得好这是格林少校
– Attaboy. – This is captain Green.
约翰?
John?
玛德琳·艾佛莉,我认得你
Madeline Evelley. I recognize you from all the photographs.
我是汉克的母亲
I’m Hank’s mom.
幸会,汉克经常提起您
It’s so nice to meet you, ma’am. Hank was always talking about you.
这是一等兵雷内·加尼翁幸会
– This is PFc Rene Gagnon. – Pleasure to meet you, son.
谢谢你谢谢你做的一切
– Thank you, sir. – Thanks for everything.
这是我的荣幸别这么说
– My pleasure. – Not at all.
这位是斯特兰克太太,迈克的母亲
Ira, I’d like you to meet Mrs. Strank, Mike’s mom.
没关系
It’s all right.
当我接到电报,我…
When I got the telegram, I…
我不知道该跟你说什么
I don’t know what I’m trying to say here.
当我知道你和他一起在照片上
Knowing he was with you that day and seeing him in that photograph…
不知道为什么,我感到很欣慰
…I don’t know why it makes me feel better, but it does.
我很傻,是吧?
– It’s so silly, isn’t it?
一点都不会
– No, it’s not.
你好,真是谢谢你
How are you, son? Thank you very much.
我们是伊利诺伊州最大的家具批发商
We’re the largest furniture wholesaler in Illinois.
谢谢你,失陪
– Thank you. Excuse me.
我会叫他打给你
– I’ll make sure he calls.
谢谢你谢谢你
– Well, thank you. Thank you. – Thank you.
你是雷内?
Are you Rene?
是的
Yes, ma’am.
我是富兰克林的母亲
I’m Franklin’s mother.
很荣幸认识您
It’s an honor to meet you, ma’am.
我是宝琳,雷内的女友
I’m Pauline, Rene’s girlfriend.
麻烦你
Would you mind?
报上说那是汉克
Paper said that’s Hank…
不过我真的认不出来
…and I honestly can’t tell.
我竟然认不出自己的儿子
It’s horrible of a mother not to know her own son, isn’t it?
不过是他,对吧?
But that’s him, isn’t it?
老实说,事情发生得太快
Well, to be honest, ma’am, it happened so quick…
我不记得谁在哪里
…and with everything that was going on it’s hard to remember who was where.
不过…
But…
对,那就是他
…yeah, I think that’s where he was.
那是汉克
That’s Hank.
谢谢你
Thank you.
对不起
Excuse me.
请节哀顺变
I’m so sorry for your loss.
失陪了
Excuse us.
把他带出去
Take him outside.
我是宝琳幸会
I’m Pauline. Nice to meet you.
他是我见过最英勇的军人
He was the best Marine I ever knew.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你没事吧?天啊!
– You okay, chief? – Christ.
我没事才怪
– I’m okay. – Yeah, you look it.
你会把事情搞砸
You’re gonna screw this up, aren’t you?
把我们都害惨
You’re gonna screw it up for all of us.
我来扶他
I’ve got him.
去睡吧!艾拉
Get some sleep, Ira.
迈克什么?
– Mike? – Yeah?
你有看到吗?什么?
– Do you see this? – What?
迈克快走
– Mike? – Oh, shit, go!
不要杀我…
He’s killing me!
大夫,他们死光光了吗?
Hey, Doc, you think they got them all?
什么?他们没再开枪了
– What? – Well, they’re not shooting at us.
也许全都挂了
Maybe we killed them all
或是趁晚上逃走了
or they ran off in the night.
也许他们在等我们爬上去
Or they’re waiting for us to start climbing.
第三排,我们要攻上山头
Third Platoon! Grab your gear, we’re going up the hill.
只有我们?对,只有我们
– Just us? – Yeah, just us, lgg.
第三排,前进!
All right, Third Platoon, move!
我能跟去吗?
I tag along?
你可以带路,顺便替我拍照
Yeah, you can lead the way, if you want. Get a good shot of my face.
你会靠你的屁♥股♥出名
It’s your ass I’m gonna make famous, Hank.
那样也不错
Hey, that’ll work for me too.
上尉,到了山顶,把国旗升上去
Lieutenant, if you make it to the top, put this up.
是,长官
Yes, sir.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!