So much for “no man left behind.”
长官进来吧
– Sir. – Come on in.
我要做些人事调动,把你升为…
Look, I’ve had to make a few other changes. I’m promoting you…
副排长
…to platoon sergeant.
谢谢你,我很感激不客气
– Thank you, sir. I appreciate it. – You bet.
但是我要和我的弟兄同生共死
Trouble is, I already told my men I’d see them through this.
你学电影明星背台词吗?
That your James cagney impersonation?
你背得还不够好
Because I’ve heard better.
那我会继续努力
Well, I’ll keep practicing, then.
你又不是菜鸟,不必证明什么
This isn’t your first time. You don’t need to prove anything.
没错,长官
No, sir.
你也不是最好的中士
You’re not the best sergeant,
只是够幸运还没死
you’re just the best one that’s still walking.
哈伦·布洛克是好士兵
– Block’s a good man.
是的,没错
– Yes, sir, he is.
他可以接管你的小队
The men know him, he can step right in.
我都已经想好了
You know, I have actually thought this through.
副排长不必冲锋陷阵
Platoon sergeant puts you further away from the bullets.
我已经答应他们了
I already gave them my word, sir.
一定会让他们安全回家
I told them I’d bring them all home.
已经一半弟兄牺牲,我不能再失信
Which means I already lied to half of them. Can’t lie to the rest.
你的手下怎么样?
How are your men?
没问题
They’ll do fine.
除了加尼翁
Except maybe Gagnon.
那个小白脸?
Our own Tyrone Power?
是,长官,他是个好人
Yes, sir. He’s a good man, just…
只是不适合在前线
…might be better use further back from the lines.
那就让他当传令兵
I’ll use him as a runner.
好的,谢谢你,长官
All right. Thank you, sir.
出去吧
Now get out of here.
好消息,大夫,我们第一波登陆
Hear the good news, Doc? We’re going in with the first waves.
你再惹我,我就砍断你的头
Hey, you do that again I’ll take your head off!
臭东西
Fucking dominoes.
伊基
Iggy,
有什么消息对你来说是坏的吗?
have you ever heard news you considered to be bad?
我们是第一批下船的士兵
The first ones off the ship, Doc.
那样就不必攀下船身
We don’t go over the side of the ship.
两栖装甲车会载我们过去
We hop on a tractor, they drive us right there.
这倒是好消息
Oh, shit, that is good news.
瞧,我就说吧
You see? What did I tell you?
怎么回事?
What’s going on?
我要上去看看我们走
– I’m going up to take a look. – Let’s go.
我们到甲板上去
Let’s go topside. Come on!
我跟你去走吧!走吧!
– I’ll go with you. – Come on, come on!
搞什么鬼啊!
What the hell?
我们走!走!随后就到
– Let’s go, let’s go! – Right behind you.
你看
Look at that.
他们被炸得片甲不留
We’re killing them!
他们死定了,大夫
We’re killing them, Doc.
你答应我十天的炮击
I was promised 10 days of shelling.
现在只有三天,怎么够?
You’re giving me three and saying that’s the best you can do?
屁啦,只有三天炮击
I don’t give a shit! My men hit that beach with less than 10…
我的弟兄全会死在滩头
…and I’ll be taking them home to their mamas in buckets!
我很清楚原因
Yeah, I know exactly why.
海军将领都想把我们丢下
Because every Navy man with a scrambled egg on his chest…
赶去日本接他们的降书
…wants to offload us here and sail to Japan so they can be there for the big finish.
向子孙夸口他们逮到日本天♥皇♥
Tell their kids they captured the emperor all by themselves.
攻不下硫磺岛你们都去不了日本
Well, you aren’t going to Japan unless we take this piece-of-shit island!
小日本鬼子都藏在地底
These little pricks are dug in!
多谢了,吉姆
Okay. Appreciate that, Jim.
三天的炮击有个屁用
Three days is a fucking beautiful thing.
我帮你磨刺刀?
Sharpen your knife or bayonet?
不用
I’m okay.
要我帮你磨刺刀吗?
– Sharpen your knife or bayonet?
伊基,别烦我,好吗?
– Jesus, lggy, just leave me alone, all right?
你们要磨刀还是挨我一腿?
How about you guys? Knife? Bayonet? Kick in the ass?
大夫,我帮你磨刀
How about you, Doc? Sharpen your knife?
你已经磨了三次
You sharpened it three times already.
我得确定没磨得太薄
Then I better make sure I didn’t nick it.
你是好人,大夫
Good man, Doc.
大夫什么事?
– Hey, Doc. – Yeah.
登陆后别让人看到你的急救箱
When we land, try not to wave this kit around too much.
敌方有狙击手专门对付你们
They got sharpshooters trained to look for them.
射死一个医护兵
They know that if they take out a corpsman
就有一打士兵会伤重而死
another dozen Marines will die unattended.
好,迈克
Okay, Mike.
对,就是那里
Yeah, right there.
上厕所要关门,臭死了
– Close the damn door. For God’s sake.
关了门也一样臭
– Yeah, like that’s gonna help.
你女友吗?酋长
That your girlfriend, chief?
她一定很漂亮
Bet she’s a pretty damn good-looking squaw.
你一定很想她和你的帐蓬
Bet you’re missing her, and that little wigwam of yours.
欢迎各位弟兄们光临硫磺岛
Welcome, all Marines off Iwo Jima.
他们是这样
We have a long-time wait…
对付战俘
It’s what they do to prisoners…
这样算是幸运了
…at least the lucky ones.
天啊
Jesus.
你们最好不要随便举白旗投降
If I were you, cowpokes, I wouldn’t think about waving a white bandanna.
可怜的大兵,莫名其妙来打仗
Poor Marines, so far from home for no good reason.
家乡的女友痴痴地等着你们
Think of your girls back home, waiting for you.
但是年轻女孩忍♥不住寂寞
But a girl cannot stay home every night…
她们今晚跟谁在一起?
…so who do you think they’re with tonight?
她会让他亲她吗?
And will she let him kiss her?
他会在你的葬礼上安慰她吗?
And will he comfort her at your funeral?
这首歌♥会让你们想起家乡女友
This sweet music is to make you think of your girls back home…
她们正在想念你们
…who are missing you.
今晚的节目结束,明晚见
This is all for now. I’ll see you tomorrow night.
安全!
We’re clear!
快点,爬到沙堆上面
Get up the berm!
B连,前进
Baker company, move out!
看到第二排吗?没看到
– Seen Second Platoon? – I don’t see them.
第一小队出动
– First squad, move out!
这地方臭死了
– God, this place reeks.
上…上…上…出动
– Go, go, go! – Move out!
上…上…上…
Go, go, go! Go, go! Go! Go, go!
放下背包,快上!
Drop your packs! Go!
全都出来了
All clear!
需要运动吗?
Jesus, you needed some exercise?
我们走错路,这家伙搞错方向
He got lost. 100 landing craft heading for one beach and this guy gets lost.
幸好走错路,真是一团乱
I’m glad we did. Jesus, what a mess.
敌人为什么不开火?
Any theories why they ain’t shooting?
害我好紧张
It’s getting on my nerves.
也许他们都挂了
Maybe they’re all dead.
大夫,你说呢?他们挂了吗?
What do you think, Doc?
继续前进!简装连!走吧!
– You think they’re all dead? – Keep moving, Easy company! Let’s go!
迈克,带六个弟兄把枪扛到滩头
Mike, take six men and bring that gun onto the beach.
第二排,前进
Second Platoon, let’s move out! Stay down. Come on.
前进
Move! Move!
趴低,快点快!快!
– Get down! – Take cover!
快!快!
Move out!
快!快!上到沙滩!到壕沟里去!
Go, go! Get up on the beach! Get up on the berm!
快!快!快!
Go, go, go!
趴下来
Cover fire! Pour it on!
雷,向右射击
Ray, shift your fire to the right, now!
医护兵!
Corpsman!
我替你包扎,再打止痛针
I’m gonna sling your arm and then I’ll give you a shot for the pain.
快离开滩头,找掩护
Move, move! Off the beach! Take cover!
前进!前进!
Dig in! Dig in!
第一排!动作快!快!
First Platoon! Move, move!
有女朋友在家乡吗?
You got a girl back home, Marine?
我会让她再见到你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!