医护兵!
Corpsman!
医护兵!
Corpsman!
医护兵!
Corpsman!
老天!医护兵!
For God’s sakes! Corpsman!
医护兵!
Corpsman!
医护兵!
Corpsman!
老伴儿,怎么了?
What’s wrong?
每个人都自以为…
Every jackass thinks
很了解什么是战争
he knows what war is.
尤其是没打过仗的人
Especially those who have never been in one.
大家都喜欢把事情看得很简单
We like things nice and simple:
正义与邪恶,英雄与坏蛋
Good and evil, heroes and villains.
世界上总是不缺英雄和坏蛋
There’s always plenty of both.
但是他们多半跟我们想的不一样
Most of the time, they are not who we think they are.
他在哪里?
Where is he?
他在哪里?
Where is he?
他在哪里?
Where, where is he?
布拉德利先生?
Mr. Bradley?
布先生,你没事吧?
Mr. B? You okay?
他在哪里?谁?
– Where is he? – Where is who?
他在哪里?他跑哪儿去了?
Where is he? Where did he go? Where, where is he?
待在这里别乱跑,好吗?
All right. Just stay right here, okay?
我去叫救护车,你会没事的
I’m gonna call an ambulance. It’ll be okay.
他在哪里?
Where is he?
我的同胞弟兄都不谈那场战争
Most guys I knew would never talk about what happened over there.
他们大概还在试着忘记那一切
Probably because they’re still trying to forget about it.
更不会把自己当成英雄
They certainly didn’t think of themselves as heroes.
他们死得默默无闻
They died without glory.
没有人拍下他们的照片
Nobody has taken their pictures.
只有同胞弟兄知道他们的英勇事迹
Only their buddies knew what they did.
我都跟父母们说他们为国捐躯
I’d tell their folks they died for their country.
但是似乎并非如此
I’m not sure that was it.
那天拍的照片很多
Now, there were plenty other photos taken that day,
只是没有人想看
but none anybody wanted to see.
士兵在战场看到和做的事
What we see and do in war…
那些令人无法置信的残酷
…the cruelty, is unbelievable.
可是我们必须将它合理化
But somehow we gotta make some sense of it.
所以只好用短短几个字
To do that, we need an easy-to-understand truth…
说一个大家都能接受的事实
…and damn few words.
底片全都曝光了
Film’s ruined.
等一下,这一张还可以用
I don’t know. This one looks all right.
如果能拍到一张好照片
And if you can get a picture…
一张照片就能决定战争的胜负
Now, the right picture can win or lose a war.
你最好看看这照片
You’re gonna want to see this.
就拿越战来说
Look at vietnam.
一名南越士兵当街开枪
The picture of that South vietnamese officer…
轰掉一名美军脑袋的照片…砰
…blowing that fella’s brains out of the side of his head.
就这样
That was it.
我们就输了越战
The war was lost.
美军假装没输,继续苦战下去
We just hung around trying to pretend it wasn’t.
那天拍了很多照片
Took a lot of other pictures that day.
没造成什么影响
None of them made a difference.
谢谢你
Thanks. Appreciate it.
(纽♥约♥时♥报♥)
(海军陆战队进占半个硫磺岛航♥空♥站)
听起来很扯,不过就是这样
Sounds ridiculous, but it happened.
当时美国经济破产
Country was bankrupt.
人♥民♥厌倦了无止无尽的战争
People were becoming cynical and tired of war.
老天,那是哈伦哪里?
– Oh, my Lord, that’s Harlon! – Where?
这里,他在竖立国旗
Right there. Planting that flag,
那是你哥哥
that’s your brother.
妈,你只看到屁♥股♥
Ma, all you can see is his behind.
那是他的屁♥股♥
And that’s his.
我替他包尿布,我认得出来
I powdered and diapered it, I know my son.
就是他,去叫你♥爸♥来
That’s him. Go get your father.
爸,妈有哈伦屁♥眼♥的照片
Daddy, Ma’s got a picture of Harlon’s keister in the paper.
说话别这么难听
You watch your mouth, young man.
谢谢你
Thank you.
就靠一张照片,全国民心大振
One photo, almost all on its own, turned that around.
所有大报社的头版都有这张照片
It’s on the front page of every major paper.
超过两百家日报抢着要这张照片
Over 200 dailies and they’re all flooded with requests for prints.
这就是我们要的
I think we might have found it.
医护兵!
Corpsman!
医护兵!
Corpsman!
医护兵!
Corpsman!
我得去救他不,别去
– I gotta go get him. – Oh, no, you don’t.
伊基,我一定得去
Iggy, I gotta go.
我有不同的看法
I have a whole different theory.
真的需要救治,他就会自己过来
He wants medical attention enough, he’ll come to us.
给我爬过来,你这懒鬼
Hey, shut up and crawl over here, you lazy son of a bitch!
照明弹一灭我就出去见鬼
– As soon as that flare goes out. – Crap.
好吧,我跟你去不
– Okay, well, I’ll go with you. – No.
你要把我丢在这里?
– You’re gonna leave me here?
我马上回来
– I’ll be right back, just…
你就留下开枪掩护我
Shoot some people. I gotta go.
天啊
Oh, God.
没事了
Okay, it’s okay.
别碰,别碰
Don’t touch them.
手拿开,让我来,不要看
Get your hands out, let me do that. Don’t look.
仰起头,眼睛看着我
Keep your head back, your eyes on me.
看着我,我会照顾你
Look at me. I’ll get it. I’ll take care of it.
我先替你包扎止血
We’ll get this bandage on you. We’ll get you taken care of.
然后送你到山下
And we’ll get you down to the bottom, all right?
你不会有事的
You’re gonna be fine.
没事了
It’s okay.
让我来
I’ll do that. I’ll do that.
用手压住伤口
Put some pressure on that. Put your hands on top and put pressure on it.
头往后仰,继续呼吸
Keep your head back. Keep breathing.
看着我,好吗?就看着我
Keep looking at me, all right? Just keep looking at…
大夫
Doc.
救救我…
Help me.
救救我…
Help me.
感觉如何?
How does that feel?
很好真的?那好
– It feels good. – It does? All right.
很好很好
– Good. – All right.
我去拿担架,马上回来
I’m gonna go get a stretcher. I’ll be right back.
没问题
I’m all right.
去救别的伤兵吧
Go and help someone who’s hurt.
好,撑着点
All right. Hold on there.
他跑去哪里?谁?
– Where did he go? – Who?
他刚才还在,伊格纳托斯基
– The guy who was right here, Ignatowski.
你跳错炮坑了
– You jumped in the wrong hole.
没错,他刚还在这里,他人呢?
I didn’t jump in the wrong hole! He was right here, now where the hell is he?
伊基!
Lggy!
伊基!
Lggy!
闭嘴,你想被射成蜂窝吗?
Shut up. You want every Jap shooting at us?
伊基!
Lggy!
(塔拉瓦军营 1944年12月)
我的天啊
Holy shit.
咱们要爬上这座山头?
They expect us to climb this?
或是差不多类似的山
Or something just like it.
我们会被派去哪里?
So where you think they’re sending us?
应该是沙漠吧,富兰克林
I think it’s the desert, Franklin.
这太没道理了吧
Well, that makes no sense at all.
这就是军队的逻辑
Well, it’s just military psychology.
新兵都在沙漠或火山操练
They always train you for the desert on a volcano.
你是在唬我吧
Now you’re just having fun with me.
哈伦,带你的弟兄到右翼
Harlon, take your men right.
小心贝都因人
Watch for Bedouins.
贝都因人?骑骆驼的家伙
– What’s a Bedouin? – It’s a guy with a camel.
天啊,我们真的要去沙漠喔
Well, jeez Louise, maybe we are going to the desert.
你把头盔偏右

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!