是的 我们把床单罩在头上
Yes. And we literally put sheets over our head
然后跑到痴呆病区
and ran into the dementia ward!
对对 就他那样
It was just like that!
一片混乱
It was pandemonium.
这太疯狂了
It was crazy.
那是有史以来最好的万圣节了
It was the best Halloween ever!
我们惹了不少事
We got in so much trouble.
但甚至都不是我们的主意
And it wasn’t even our idea.
记得吗 是艾比想出来的
Remember? Abby… Abby came up with that.
艾比很野的
Abby was wild.
她无拘无束
She was free.
她总是说她会活得精彩
She always said she was gonna live big
因为斯黛拉不能
because Stella couldn’t.
她做到了
She did.
她活得精彩
She lived big.
比我们任何人都精彩
Bigger than any of us.
她应该会喜欢秘密聚会
She would’ve loved a clandestine party
像现在这个
like this one!
她会的
She would’ve.
敬艾比
To Abby.
♪ 祝你生日快乐 ♪
♪ Happy Birthday to you! ♪
许个愿吧
Make a wish!
我不能吹蜡烛 否则你们就没法吃了
I can’t blow the candles out or else you guys can’t eat it.
我替你许愿啦
I made a wish for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
准备 一 二
One. Two.

Three
生日快乐 威尔
Happy Birthday, Will!
芭布
Barb?

Hey!
我们以为你今晚不上班呢
We thought you were off tonight.
要给你来块蛋糕吗
You want us to fix you a plate?
到此为止 就这样了
That’s it. That’s it.
在呼吸培养结果出来之前
You’re all confined to your rooms
你们所有人给我在房♥间里待着
while we get respiratory cultures.
至于你
And you.
明天早上院内转移
You’ll be transferred in the morning.
芭布 这不是他的错
Barb! Barb, it wasn’t his fault.
你或许愿意用命作赌注
Well, you might be willing to gamble with your lives,
但我不愿
but I’m not!
只是跟我们小时候一样啊
Just like when we were kids.
但你现在不再是孩子了 波
But you’re not kids anymore, Poe.
但我们按你教的规矩来的 我们没事的
But we were safe like you taught us to be.
我很抱歉 但确实很开心啊
I’m sorry, but it was fun!
好啦 好啦 快快睡觉啦
All right, I’m gonna let you go to sleep, okay?
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.

危重患者院内转移

患者姓名

威尔·纽曼

处理优先级:高

转移至:隔离病房♥

备注:对其他人有 高感染风险
来点提神饮料不
A little pick-me-up?
谢谢
Thank you.
他转走了会更安全的
It’s just safer if he goes.
你可能是对的
You’re probably right.
她会恨我的
She’s gonna hate me.
怎么了 波
What’s up, Poe?
他可能又坐在呼叫铃上了
He probably sat on the call button again.
我去吧
I got it.
当 当 波
Knock, knock. Poe?
蓝色警报
Code Blue!
注意 所有医务人员
Attention, all medical personnel.
波 波
Poe! Poe!

Poe!
没有脉搏
No pulse.
天哪 好吧
Oh, God! Okay.
坚持住 宝贝
Stay with me, baby.
他没有呼吸了 他没呼吸了
He’s not breathing. He’s not breathing.
加油 你可以的 拜托
Come on, you can do it. Come on.
上气囊 开始胸部按压
Bag him. Start chest compressions!
加油
Come on!
给他注射肾上腺素
Give him an Epi!
加油 宝贝
Come on, baby!
是严重的张力性气胸
It’s a massive tension pneumothorax.
指较大的肺气泡破裂或较大较深的肺裂伤或支气管破裂
他的肺在衰竭
His lung is collapsing!
放上电极片 放上电极片
Put the pads on him! Put the pads on him!
坚持住 小家伙
Come on, buddy.
加油啊 亲爱的
Come on, sweetie. Come on, sweetie!
快点 伙计
Come on, buddy!
芭布 怎么了
Barb, what’s happening?
谁来把她给弄走
Somebody get her out of here!
关上门
Close that door!
-芭布 怎么了 -该死的 呼吸啊
-Barb, what’s happening? – God, damn it. Breath!
哈米德医生
Dr. Hamid?
现在不行 斯黛拉
Not now, Stella.
哈米德医生
Dr. Hamid?
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
我真的很抱歉
I’m so sorry.

No!
真的很抱歉
I’m so sorry.

No!
哦 天哪
Oh, my God!
老天 他走了
Oh my God. He’s gone!
迈克再也见不到他了 再也见不到
Michael’s never gonna see him again.
我也再见不到他了
I’m never gonna see him again.
我还从未抱过他
I never hugged him!
他是我最好的朋友 而我却从未抱过他
He’s my best friend and I never fucking hugged him!
天哪
Oh, God!
所有人都离我而去
I’m losing everyone.
你不会失去我的
You’re not losing me.
你干嘛啊
What are you doing?
出去
Get out!
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
快出去啊
Just get out!
我想去看那些灯
I wanna go see the lights.
应该有 差不多两英里吧
It’s gotta be, like, two miles away.
-来吧 我们进去吧 -我要去
– Hey, come on, let’s go inside. – I’m going.
和我一起吧
Come with me.
斯黛拉 现在不是叛逆的时候
Stella, now’s not the time to be rebellious.
是因为波吗
Is this about Poe?
当然是因为波了
It is about Poe.
还有艾比 还有你和我

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!