艾比发生了什么
What happened with Abby?
她在加利福尼亚玩悬崖跳水
She was cliff diving in California.
跳错了地方 摔断了脖子 淹死了
She landed wrong, broke her neck and drowned.
都说她死得没痛苦
They said she didn’t feel any pain,
但痛不痛苦别人怎么知道
but how would they know if she felt pain?
我本来应该陪她一起去的 但是我病了
I was supposed to be there with her, but I got sick.
就如往常一样
Like I always do.
我一遍又一遍地想象
I just keep imagining it over and over again.
她那时的感觉
What she was feeling.
我不知道这点
Without knowing that,
我就觉得她一直卡在那个死亡的瞬间
she just never stops dying.
斯黛拉
Stella.
就算你在那 你也不会知道她什么感觉的
Even if you were there, you still wouldn’t know.
可是我没在那
But I wasn’t there.
她死的时候孤零零的
She died alone.
我们不是都会那样死去吗
Isn’t that how we’re gonna die?
溺死 只是不是被水
Drowning. Just without the water.
而是被我们自己的体液溺死
Our own fluids doing the dirty work.
关于最后一口气 我想象了很多
I think about that last breath a lot.
猛烈着吸气
Gasping for air,
却什么都吸不到
not getting any.
没有空气
No air,
只有一片漆黑
just black.
不过我只有周一才会想这事
But that’s only on Mondays.
其他时间我不会想
Otherwise, I don’t dwell on it.
就是这个笑容
There’s that smile.
天啊 你真美
God, you’re beautiful.
还很勇敢
And brave.
如果能碰触到你就好了
I wish I could touch you.
我们刚见面时
I lied
我撒了谎
when we met.
我还是处♥女♥
I’ve never had sex.
我从来没想任何人看我身体
I’ve never wanted anyone to see me.
我的这些
The scars, uh,
伤疤 插管 没一样跟性感沾边
the tube, nothing about it’s sexy.
你的一切都很性感
Everything about you is sexy.
我觉得你很完美
I think you’re perfect.
早上好
Good morning.
看到外面那些灯了吗
See those lights out there?
我和艾比叫它们星星
Abby and I would call them stars
还对着它们许愿
and we would make wishes.
她从不告诉我她的愿望是什么
She’d never tell me what her wish was,
但我知道她许愿我能有新的肺
but I knew she wished for new lungs for me.
我希望她梦想成真
I hope she gets her wish.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
早安 芭布
Mornin’, Barb.
早安 罗伯特
Goodmorning, Robert.
他们人呢
Where are they?
谁啊
Who?
你在说啥啊
What are you talking about?
完了 芭布发现我们溜了
Oh, shit. Barb knows we’re gone.
好吧
Okay.
她会先去新生儿重症监护室找我 所以
Uh, she’ll look for me first in the NICU, so…
回见
Bye! Okay.
我们可以保持10尺
请跟我聊聊
我们能有办法
我自♥由♥啦
I’m free!
天哪
Oh, my gosh!
生日快乐
Happy Birthday!
抱歉 我忘了
I’m so sorry. I forgot.
没事 没关系
No, it’s fine.
你在干嘛 忙吗 出去走走吧
What are you doing? Are you busy? Let’s take a walk.
现在不行
I can’t right now.
不好意思啊
I’m sorry.
学习呢
Studying.
要不晚点
Maybe later?
我朋友会晚点过来
My friends are actually coming later.
不过没事
That’s all right.
我们再想办法
We’ll figure something out.
我只是
I was just, uh,
想你
missing you.
待会再聊哈
Talk to you later.
好的 再见
All right. Bye.
杰森
Jason.
不 别
Yeah, no. Don’t…
别担心 没事
No. Don’t worry about it. It’s fine.
说真的 我没有生气
No, seriously, I’m not mad.
不要紧 忙你的好了
It’s fine. Just do your thing.
咱明天见面聊
I’ll talk to you tomorrow.
我最亲爱的威尔
生日快乐
永远爱你

斯黛拉·格兰特
取消
解谜寻踪开始啦
始于
初见
之处
玫瑰是红色的
亦或是?
要是
我能
一直
屏住呼吸
第一次约会的
24小时后
是我们的第二次约会
还以为你找不到我呢
Thought you’d never find me.
我知道很晚了
I know it’s late,
但我们不得不等到餐厅关门
but we had to wait till the cafeteria closed.
我们
“We”?
惊喜
Surprise!
我们对抛弃你感到很抱歉 伙计
We felt so bad for ditching you, dude.
但你女朋友直接推特给我们
But your girlfriend DM’d us
说服我们给你个惊喜 伙计
and convinced us to surprise you, man.
女朋友
“Girlfriend”?
你真行啊
You’re so good.
是的 还行吧
Yeah, I’m good.
我不敢相信你有男朋友了
I can’t believe he’s real.
我也是啊
I know!
而且他本人更性感
And he’s even hotter in person.
说真的
Seriously.
大餐快准备好喽
Hey, the food’s almost ready!
生日快乐
And Happy Birthday!
只是想在大♥师♥工作时观摩一下
Just wanted to observe the master at work.
那些是玫瑰吗
Are those roses?
它们真漂亮
They’re so beautiful.
你是怎么做到的
How do you do that?
我一直在练习
I’ve been practicing.
因为下个月 迈克和我
‘Cause next month, Michael and I
要去见我妈
are gonna go see my mom.
真的吗
Really?
他明天来吃午饭 我会跟他说
He’s coming to lunch tomorrow and I’m gonna go for it.
天哪
Oh, my God!
他爱我
He loves me.
我也爱他
And I love him, too.
波 真为你感到高兴
Aw, Poe, I’m so happy!
别这么多愁善感嘛
Don’t go all soppy on me.
你知道我不能让一个女孩独自哭泣
You know I can’t let a girl cry alone.
幸福的眼泪啦
They’re happy tears.
真为你高兴 波
I’m happy for you, Poe.
咱们开吃吧
Let’s eat!
波 你从哪儿弄的这多东西
Poe, where did you get all of this?
医院有VIP厨房♥
Hospitals have VIP kitchens
他们把所有的好东西都放在那里
where they keep all the good stuff.
你知道 给名人和政♥治♥家们准备的
You know, for celebrities, politicians.
但今晚 寿星 是为你准备的
But tonight, Birthday Boy, it’s for you.
祝你健康
Salud!
我们大概10岁时
We were, like, ten!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!