We don’t get to take chances like this.
拜托 你不会也要给我来这套吧
Oh, come on. You’re not gonna give me that, too?
承认现实吧
Admit what’s going on here.
威尔是承担风险的那个
Will’s a risk-taker
就像艾比一样
just like Abby.
你那是什么意思
What’s that supposed to mean?
你觉得我是不敢承担风险吗
You think that I’m the one that’s afraid to take risks?
那你怎么样 你的人生怎么样
What about you and your life
你的感情怎么样
and your relationships?
你和蒂姆 你和瑞克 你和迈克
You and Tim, you and Rick, you and Michael.
-别往那说 -我就要说
– Don’t go there. – I could keep going.
他们知道你生病 还是爱上了你
They knew you were sick and they loved you.
你才是逃跑的那个 每一次 都是你
You were the one who ran. Every time, you ran.
你不知道就不要乱说
You don’t know what you’re talking about.
你毁掉了你得到爱的每一次机会
You ruined every chance you’ve ever had at love,
所以那些建议你还是自己留着吧
so just keep your advice to yourself.
♪ 我想要远远离开我的故乡 ♪
♪ I wanna go up up and away from this place that I come ♪
♪ 从十七岁那年我一直在等待 ♪
♪ I’ve been waiting for this day since I was seventeen years old ♪
♪ 想让别人知道我一个人也能行 ♪
♪ Just wanna show them I can make it on my own ♪
♪ 只想远远离开 远远离开 ♪
♪ I wanna go up up and away, up up and away ♪
你终于对了一次
贱♥人♥
Bitch.
傻♥逼♥
Asshole.
猜猜怎么着 你说对了
You know, you’re right.
我确实很怕
I am afraid.
你知道爱我的人会怎么样吗
You know what someone gets for loving me?
爱我就得为我治病花钱
They get to pay for all my care.
然后看着我死去
And then they get to watch me die.
保险免赔额 药费 住院费 手术费
Deductibles, meds, hospital stays, surgeries.
等我到了18岁就没有全额保险了
When I turn 18, there’s no more full coverage.
那时我找谁替我交钱
Who should I put that on?
找迈克还是我的家人
Michael or my family?
生病的是我 负责的也只能是我
It’s my sickness, it’s my problem.
也许我们能说服威尔跟你结婚
Maybe we can get Will to marry you.
他很有钱
He’s loaded.
他也不挑剔 连你都喜欢
He’s not picky. He likes you.
我很抱歉
I am sorry
你和威尔的事
about you and Will.
洗手步骤
爱干净 勤洗手
斯黛拉
Stella?
怎么了
What?
斯黛拉
Stella?
时刻保持五英尺
威尔 您的订阅频道有了更新

Hello.
今天我想聊的事情
There is something a little bit different
和以往不太一样
I want to talk about today.
伯克霍尔德菌
Burkholderia cepacia.
它的风险 限制
The risks, the restrictions
以及接触的规则
and the rules of engagement.
伯克霍尔德菌是一种很顽固的细菌
B. Cepacia is a hardy bacteria.
对吧 它适应性超强
Okay? It is so adaptive
能把青霉素当饭吃
that it literally feeds on penicillin.
我们的第一道防线是
So, our first line of defense is
卡斯达 一种医用消毒洗手液
Cal Stat, a hospital-grade hand sterilizer.
大量 经常性使用
Apply liberally and often.
下面是经典款 乳胶手套
Next is good old-fashioned latex!
久经考验 真实可靠
Tried-and-true.
在各种活动时使用的防护措施
Used for protection in all types of activities.
伯克霍尔德菌在唾液和痰液中活性最强
B. Cepacia thrives best in saliva or phlegm.
说个冷知识 咳嗽飞沫能传播6英尺远
Fun fact, a cough can travel six feet,
喷嚏飞沫的速度能达到每小时200英里
a sneeze can travel up to 200 miles per hour.
但是”禁止唾液”也就意味着禁止亲亲
But the “no saliva” thing also means no kissing.
永远
Ever.
我们最有效的预防就是距离
So, our best defense is distance.
永远保持六英尺
Six feet at all times.
嗒哒
Ta-da!
这是根台球杆
Here’s a pool cue.
大约有五英尺长
It measures approximately five feet.
五英尺
Five feet.
关于这个六英尺的事 我想了很久
I’ve given a lot of thought to foot number six.
你猜怎样 我都要疯了
And you know what? It made me mad.
得了囊性纤维化 会失去很多东西
When you have cystic fibrosis, so much is taken from you.
活着的每一天
You live every day of your life
都受困于治疗 药物 医院时间安排
according to treatments, and pills, and schedules.
大多数人都不能生孩子
Most of us can’t have children.
很多人甚至都活不到
A lot of us don’t even live long enough
能生孩子的年龄
to try to have children.
操 解释起来已经很复杂了
Shit, it’s complicated to try to explain,
但更复杂的是陷入爱河
but it’s even hard to fall in love.
毕竟 囊性纤维化已经从我
So, after all that CF has stolen from me,
从我们身上偷走了太多东西
from us,
我觉得偷回来一点也挺好的
I don’t mind stealing a little something back.
一英尺
One foot.
就他妈的一英尺
One fucking foot
一英尺的空间 一英尺的距离
of space, of distance,
一英尺的长度 随你怎么叫
of length, or whatever you wanna call it.
我想要把这一英尺偷回来
I don’t mind stealing that back.
因为囊性纤维化
Because CF…
已经不再是小偷了
you’re not the thief anymore.
现在我才是小偷
I’m the thief now.
间隔五英尺
Five feet apart.
说定了
Deal?
你来吗
Are you in?
迫不及待
I’m so in.
中庭 九点
Atrium. 9:00.
我怎么都没带好看的衣服
Why didn’t I pack anything nice?
怎么可能有人时刻准备在医院里盛装约会
Oh, ’cause you always pack for a hot hospital romance.
这件会透内衣吗
Is this see-through?
我都不敢想 妞
Don’t even think about it, ho.
来啦
Hi.
来了
Hi.
我一出生他就消失了
He cut and ran when I was born.
可能有个生病的小孩不在他计划内吧
I guess having a sick kid wasn’t part of his plan.
那你妈妈呢
What about your mom?
她又漂亮 又上进 又聪明
She’s beautiful and driven and smart.
她生活的重心就是我 只有我
She’s just focused on me and me alone.
明天我就满18岁了
So, starting tomorrow, when I’m 18,
我就能决定自己的人生了
I will be making the decisions for myself.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
你明天过生日
Tomorrow’s your birthday?
你之前怎么不告诉我
You could have told me that.
我都没准备礼物
I don’t have a present for you.
你答应到我明年生日还陪着我 算做礼物
How about you just promise to stick around for the next one?
来吧
Come on.
我要走了
I’m getting out of here.
我有一个很喜欢的理论
There is this one theory I like
“只有回首出生 才能理解死亡”
that says, “To understand death, you have to look at birth.”
比如说
So, like,
我们在子♥宫♥里的那个阶段
while we’re in the womb, we’re living that existence
完全对下个阶段无知
not knowing that our next existence
哪怕一英寸那么近
is just an inch away.
也许死亡也是一样
So, maybe it’s the same with death.
也许死亡只是生命的下一个阶段
Maybe death is just the next life,
但只有一英寸远
but an inch away.
或许只是长长的一觉 亲爱的
Or maybe it’s just a big sleep, baby.
灯一关
Lights out.
一切都结束了
Done and done.
不会的
No.
不可能是那样
There’s no way
艾比不会就那样消失的
that Abby just blinked out.
我拒绝相信
I refuse to believe it.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!