I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
你想要冰淇淋吗
You wanna get ice cream?
-想 -走吧
– Yes. – Come on
您拨♥打♥的用户正在
通话中请稍后再拨
如果感染进入血液循环系统
If the infection gets into the bloodstream…

Hey.
一切都会好起来的
It’s gonna be okay.
你并不确定
You don’t know that.
是的 我不确定 这个手术有风险
You’re right. I don’t. It’s risky.
但是脓毒症是更严重的病症
But sepsis is the bigger monster.

Hey.
你是个斗士 斯黛拉·格兰特
You’re a fighter, Stella Grant.
你一直都是
You always have been.
所以
So…
坚持住 好吗
Yeah?
好的
Yeah.
那就安排明天早上手术
Tomorrow morning, then.
我会告知你父母的
I’ll let your parents know.
♪ Novo Amor – State Lines ♪

Hey.
你在
You’re here.
我在
I’m here.
我收到你的卡♥通♥ 原谅你了
I got your cartoon. You’re forgiven.
后退一点
Back up.
你错过了我们的治疗 发生什么了
You missed our treatment. What’s going on?
我的胃管感染了
Infected G-tube.
哈米德医生担心脓毒症并发
Dr. Hamid’s worried about sepsis,
所以她打算明天早上更换它
so she’s replacing it in the morning.
我要去普外科了
I’m going into General.
该死
Shit.
你的肺能承受那边的环境吗
Are your lungs up for that?
记得8点的雾化治疗
Do your nebulizer at 8:00,
别忘了你的胸振背心 好吗
and your AffloVest, okay?
♪ 我不确定 你是否给我打来电♥话♥ ♪
♪ Are you sure, did you call ♪
♪ 我们是否谈过心 ♪
♪ did we ever really talk ♪
♪ 不知道 不明了 不想要 ♪
♪ I don’t know, I don’t know, I don’t know ♪
♪ 脑海中迷惘不堪 ♪
♪ I don’t know ♪
♪ 我无法回答 ♪
♪ I don’t know ♪
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
老实说 我以为这是洗手间 真的
I thought this was the bathroom, honestly.
这是你第一次没有艾比陪伴的手术
It’s your first surgery without Abby.
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
我看过你录的所有影片
I’ve seen all your movies.
有些人可能会说
Some might say
我是你最忠实的粉丝
I’m your biggest fan.
所以 我真的希望自己这次不要搞砸
So, I really hope that I don’t mess this up.
♪ 我爱你 多又多 ♪
♪ I love you a bushel and a peck ♪
♪ 搂着你的脖子抱一抱 ♪
♪ A bushel and a peck and a hug around the neck ♪
走开 走开啦
Go away! Go away!
♪ 搂着你的脖子 一桶又一堆 ♪
♪ A hug around the neck and a barrel and a heap ♪
♪ 一桶又一堆呀 ♪
♪ A barrel and a heap ♪
♪ 在夜里梦里也想着你 ♪
♪ And I’m talkin’ in my sleep about you ♪
以前奶奶会唱这首歌♥给我们听
Our grandma used to sing that to us.
我搜了一下才学会的 这首歌♥太老了
I had to Google it. It’s really old.
我知道
I know.
什么乱七八糟的
What the heck’s
-一桶又一堆 -一桶又一堆
– a barrel and a heap? – A barrel and a heap?
你不会有事的
You’re gonna be okay.
拉勾勾
Promise?
准备好开始了吗
You ready to get this show on the road?
好了
Yeah.
该死 这可不行
Oh, hell, no!
威尔
Will!
她很害怕
She was scared.
我只是想做些好事
I just wanted to do something nice.
拜托
Come on!
对她来说 麻醉比和我在一起
She’s in more danger under the anesthesia
危险多了
than she is with me.
特雷弗·冯
Trevor Von.
你让我想起了他
That’s who you remind me of.
特雷弗·冯和艾米·普雷斯利
Trevor Von and Amy Presley.
哦 他们
Oh, they were…
他们恋爱了
They were in love.
我放任他们违反规定地恋爱
And I let them break the rules
让他们幸福了一段时间
so they could be happy.
让我猜猜
And let me guess,
他们死了
they died?
是啊 威尔 他们死了
Yes, Will, they did.
就在我眼皮底下
On my watch.
我不会原谅自己再放任这种事的发生
And I’d be damned if I let that happen again.
不会有事的
It’s gonna be okay.
你知道该怎么做
You know what to do.
是啊
Mmm-hmm.
十 九
Ten, nine…

…eight,

seven…
伯克霍尔德菌感染的治疗
伯克霍尔德菌与囊肿纤维症
新肺移植的患者有极大感染伯克霍尔德菌的风险
囊肿纤维症患者间极易发生交叉感染
嗨 是我
Hi, it’s me.
我很想你 给我回电♥话♥ 好吗
Call me ’cause I miss you, okay?
算了还是不要打了 我刚做完手术
But don’t call me, ’cause I just got out of surgery
而且我很累
and I’m really tired.
但听到了还是打给我吧
But call me though when you get this,
因为你超可爱
because you’re cute
我想见你
and I wanna see you
你蓬松松的头发
and your fluffy little hair
你的小细腿
and your little skinny legs.
好吗
Okay?
算了 你还是别打给我了
Don’t call me, though,
如果听到你性感的声音
because if I hear your sexy voice,
我会睡不着的
I won’t be able to sleep, so…
听到就打给我好吗
Call me when you get this, okay?
再见
Bye.
♪ Kate Davis – My Baby Just Cares for Me ♪
♪ 我的宝贝不爱秀场 ♪
♪ My baby don’t care for shows ♪
♪ 我的宝贝不爱新衣 ♪
♪ My baby don’t care for clothes ♪
♪ 我的宝贝只爱我 ♪
♪ My baby just cares for me ♪
♪ 我的宝贝不爱宝马香车 ♪
♪ My baby don’t care for cars and races ♪
♪ 我的宝贝不爱高档场所 ♪
♪ My baby don’t care for high-tone places ♪
♪ 伊丽莎白·泰勒 他看不入眼 ♪
♪ Elizabeth Taylor not his style ♪
♪ 就连拉娜·特纳的微笑 ♪
♪ and even Lana Turner’s smile ♪
♪ 他都看不见 ♪
♪ is somethin’ he can’t see ♪
♪ 我的宝贝不在意别人的目光 ♪
♪ My baby don’t care who knows ♪
么么哒~
十分钟后中庭见
♪ 我的宝贝只爱我 ♪
♪ My baby just cares for me ♪
威尔不会来了
Will’s not coming.
威尔
Will?
你不开门我不会走的
I’m not leaving until you open the door.
不行
I can’t.
求你了 打开门我们谈谈
Just, please open the door and we can talk about this.
好吗 我不管芭布说了什么
Okay? I don’t care what Barb said.
开开门吧
Just open the door!
斯黛拉
Stella.
不行
I can’t.
威尔 求你了
Will, come on.
你走吧 斯黛拉
Go away, Stella.
可能这样更好
Maybe it’s better this way.
不 会有办法的
No, I can figure this out.
必须得有办法
I need to figure this out.
我们不是普通的小孩
We’re not normal kids.
我们没法这样冒险

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!