J’y travaille
你可以把视线转向这边吗
Can you look at me for a sec?
想听听我的清单吗
You wanna hear my list?
不想
No.
和鲍勃·罗斯一起上绘画课
Painting class with Bob Ross.
著名美国画家 主持人
他 死了
He’s dead.
嗯 算了吧
Yeah, never mind. Uh…
在梵蒂冈做♥爱♥
Sex in the Vatican.
我宁愿帮你认识鲍勃·罗斯
I’d rather help you meet Bob Ross.
我也不确定
I don’t know.
我想环游世界
I’d like to travel the world.
真正地游览其中的一些地方
Actually get to see some of it
总比在这些医院里待着好
and not the inside of these hospitals.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢我什么
For what?
因为你总算说了个切实的
For saying something real.
是因为梵蒂冈的事吗
Was it the Vatican thing?
你能画快点吗
Can you hurry up?
好了 我只是觉得你也许会想
Okay. I just thought you might want to know
体验一下这种感觉 准备好了吗
how this feels. You ready?
我还带了一个双人跳伞的跳伴
And I brought a jumping buddy.
别担心 我会紧紧地抱着他
Don’t worry. I’ll hold him tight.
好了 艾比 准备好跳下飞机了吗
All right, Abby, ready to jump out of a plane?
准备好了
Ready!
生日快乐 斯黛拉
Happy Birthday, Stella.
我爱你 斯黛拉 回头见
I love you, Stella. I’ll see you soon.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
我喜欢看到你这样
I like seeing you like this.
什么样
Like what?
充满希望
Hopeful.
好的
All right.
嘿 茱莉
Hey, Julie.
如果这没用怎么办
What if this doesn’t work?
如果有用呢
What if it does?
里面能找到我的心和灵魂
小心点拆
哈哈
Ha-ha!
为什么是卡♥通♥画
Why cartoons?
它们具有颠覆性
They’re subversive.
它们轻松有趣 但可以蕴含强大的能量
They can be light and funny but pack a powerful punch.
我觉得一副好的卡♥通♥
I think a well-drawn cartoon
能比言语表达出更多东西
can say a lot more than words ever could.
是吗
Yeah?
那这幅画是要表达什么
What does this say exactly?
比言语表达出的更多东西
A lot more than words ever could.
我觉得画的其实挺好的
I think it’s actually pretty good.
我觉得你后面那幅特别好
I think that’s really good. Behind you.
那是什么
What is that?
哦 那是肺 才华横溢
Oh, those are lungs. That’s brilliant.
是你画的吗
Did you do that?
不 是我姐姐艾比
Uh, no, my older sister, Abby.
哇 她真的挺棒
Wow. She’s really good.
我想看看她的画作 你还有其他的吗
I’d love to see more of her stuff. Do you have any?
我们不必 分享我们的故事 好吗
We don’t have to, uh, share our stories, okay?
我们一起做治疗就可以了
We can just do our treatments together.
嘿 伙计们 我得做一个鼻啥
Hey, guys! I have to get a nasal poly…
息肉切除术
Polypectomy.
我们需要切除你鼻腔的息肉
We’re removing polyps from your nasal passages.
斯黛拉现在很紧张
And Stella’s nervous.
但我会在这哄她睡觉
But I’m gonna be there to sing her to sleep.
就像以前一样
Just like always.
♪ 我爱你呀 爱你多又多 ♪
♪ I love you A bushel and a peck ♪
♪ Doris Day – A Bushel And A Peck ♪
♪ 爱你多又多 ♪
♪ A bushel and a peck ♪
先别唱整首歌♥
Don’t sing the whole thing yet.
♪ 搂着你的脖子抱一抱 ♪
♪ And a hug around the neck ♪
你会唱砸的
You’re gonna jinx it.
♪ 抱得又大又圆 ♪
♪ And a barrel and a heap ♪
你会唱砸的
You’re gonna jinx it.
♪ 在夜里梦里也想着你 ♪
♪ And I’m talkin’ in my sleep About you ♪
但是说真的
But seriously.
你睡着的时候我会在一旁陪着你
I’m gonna be there when you go to sleep
你醒来的时候我也在这里等着你
and I’m gonna be right here when you wake up.
好吗
Okay?
好呢
Okay.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
我姐姐艾比 女士们先生们
My sister, Abby, ladies and gentlemen.
顺便一说 她还是单身
She’s single, by the way.
-她的电♥话♥号♥码是 -别说了
– Her digits are… – Stooop it!
那是去年了
That was last year.
自那之后艾比没有出现在任何视频中
Abby’s not in any of the videos after that.
我找到了艾比的照片墙主页
I found Abby’s Instagram.
里面大多是艺术照 还有
I mean, it’s mostly art,
她和斯黛拉的合照 但你说得对
her and Stella, but you’re right.
她一年没再发过动态了
I mean, she hasn’t posted in a year.
芭布没看见你进来 是吗
Barb didn’t see you come in, did she?
没有
No.
艾比死了 是吗
Abby’s dead, isn’t she?
你说话委婉的像碎石机
You’re as delicate as a jackhammer.
斯黛拉 我们没有时间委婉
We don’t have time for delicacy, Stella.
我们都是将死之人
We’re dying.
你能不能别老是提醒我快死了
Can you stop reminding me that I’m dying?
我知道 我懂的
I get it. I get that.
好吗 我就是不能死
Okay? I just can’t.
我一辈子都在死亡边缘徘徊
I have been dying my whole life.
每个生日 我们都当做最后一个生日来过
Every birthday, we celebrated it like it was my last one.
-我知道 我也是 -不 你不懂
– I know. Me, too. – You don’t know,
因为那时 正如你刚说的 艾比死了
Because then, yeah, as you pointed out, Abby died.
然后我父母的婚姻也结束了
And then my parents’ marriage died.
死的本来应该是我
And it was supposed to be me.
大家都准备好了
Everyone was ready for that.
每个人都有数的
Everyone was prepared for that.
我就是 我不能死
I just, I can’t die.
我就是 为了我的父母 我不能死
I just… My parents… I can’t.
这就是为什么你对治疗那么投入吗
Is this why you’re so obsessed with your regimen?
你不害怕死亡 你怀有生者愧疚
You’re not afraid of dying. You have survivor’s guilt.
威尔
Will?
你是一个有着生者愧疚还生病女孩
You’re a sick girl with survivor’s guilt.
这不是你能控制的
This is out of your control.
-听着 威尔 -从来都不是你的错
– Look, I, Will – It’s never been your fault.
我别无选择 好吗
I just don’t have any other choice, okay?
不 你有 这正是我想告诉你的
You do. But that’s what I’m trying to tell you.
没有 威尔 我没有
I don’t! Will, I don’t.
好吧 斯黛拉 对不起
Okay, Stella. Hey, I’m sorry.
我们应该继续冥想的
We’re supposed to be meditating.
斯黛拉 拜托
Stella, come on!
你知道他弄不清界限在哪
You knew he had boundary issues.
不管怎样 我觉得他并不是有意伤害你
For what it’s worth, I don’t think he meant to hurt you.
是的 但还是很烦
Yeah, but it’s still annoying.
比如他把 艾比 和 死
Like, he said “Abby” and “dead”
用在一句话里 无关痛痒一样
in the same sentence like it was no big deal.
我本应在那里的
I should’ve been there.
-我本应在那 -斯黛拉 斯黛拉
– I should’ve been there. – Stella, Stella
斯黛拉 看着我
Stella, look at me.
你不可能会知道
You can’t know.
根本不可能
You just can’t.
别再折磨自己了
Stop torturing yourself
天哪 这种病像坐牢一样煎熬
Oh, this disease is a prison.
我想拥抱你
I wanna hug you.
你就假装我正在拥抱你
Just pretend that I’m doing it right now.
我爱你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!